Saravanan Meenatchi

**October SaravananMeenakshi Update acrchives!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thursday, Octoer 20th, Episode 22

Marriage day..subbu comes along with saru to marriage place...meenu standing opposite to saru.both imagine each other in groom and bridal attire...also they imagine getting married to each other...
In chennai kuyili is making arrangements for engagement in a grand manner...sarus dad suggest dont want engagement since saru may change his decision suddenly...and sarus sister is married(may be cvs read our posts regarding his sis so they made her married he he..) all leave for engagement...
Saru is packing bags to leave...he says buy to everyone...then sees meenu and walks towards her says im leaving and goes.meenu goes behind to see him goin in bike with a guy to busstand...
In bus stand saru is waiting.meenu comes in scooty saru shocked(but for us its a sweet surprise) ...

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODESmile

Edited by atina - 30 October 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yuva8Sang_aptechmani86ssmily_facelavanyazPearl.atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**October SaravananMeenakshi Update acrchives!! (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Friday, Octoer 21st, Episode 23
Hy guys another fantabulous episode today.day by day im loving this show...

Episode starts with saru-meenu encounter...meenu goes near saru and starts scolding him you do some thing and dont even wait for the other persons reaction...saru is confused then she say from d day i saw u i liked u(guys plz watch sarus expression men...he is an xpression king of d show) then she accepts that she loves him he is the most lovable person in d world for her...saru is jumping all around.meenu says i said what i had in my heart nw it is up to u to decide...saru on cloud nine...extremely enjoying the moment...meenu leaves then before she starts the scooty saru says "nee thandi yen pondati"Smile... meenu happy about it and leaves..saru still not out of joy is jumbing all around...

Next in van meenu and sis are chatting.meenu worries abt her family...as she had proposed to saru.then sis gives idea to meet saru again but meenu says he must be in bus to chennai...then one of her sis says close ur eyes and think saru he will be in front of you..and saru appears as she opens her eyes...both share smiles.subbu shocked to see saru back...he understands the reason then saru say si came coz many are wanting me too cum...meenu smiles again...all travel in d same van to brides home for some function...

In d van all play antakshari.many love songs are sung by saru and meenus sis(on behalf of meenu) all reach mandap...then saru sitting and chatting with people...and meenu comes with a cofee tray and gives cofee to every one.finally to saru...he gets and walks away without taking cofee.meenu goes behind him ...he stands behind d van they both start talking...both start asking question to each other y u did this?y u did that? finally both stop, saru asks meenu "pidichiruka" meenu rreplies yes but im scared...he consoles her by saying that dont worry i will take care..and meenu too is convinced.then he drinks the coffe half and keeps in her tray and says i wl go u come behind in 5 mins(since people may doubt) then he leaves meenu drinks the left cofee(cute scene awww) and our saru sees it and calls meenakshi she is embaressed but he says i kept the cofee for this reason only...

wen wl this monday come???????

Edited by atina - 30 October 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yuva8Sang_aptechmani86pattuppudavaiPearl.nithyamkvatina

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

SmileSmileMonday, October 24th, Episode No:24 (Kalakkal comedy)LOL

Saravannan namma Hero back to chennai after a sweet love proposal but more and more sweet news to him.Ennanu guess pannunga...aiya.ClapClapEngagement canceled..Whole family in disappointment.But it is a full fledged comedy to see.Saravanan mother and sister oppari.

Hearing the news that his engagement got canceled, enna oru happiness saravannan facela kankolla katchidhaan.He is laughing , laughing and he was unable to control it.OMGROFLROFL.
Though he is unable to express sema comedya irrundhudhu...LOL.All are literally confused.All are thinking "ivan enna loosa" but in vain he is unable to control his laughing.

Then saravanan calls his lady loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart.Verayarru namma heroine meenatchi dhaan.He gives her the good news of his engagement got cancelled and she asks the reason and he says the girl hates me it seems and meenatchi slowly says "Will be there a girl who hates you".Idhu over meenatchi.LOLLOLLOL.Then some poda , podi teasing and she says i am feared but he consoles her that i will look after everything and he lovely ask her to tell his name but she cuts off the phone...Wink.Love slowly starts betwen them so softly will it continue for ever?

Cha sema scene illa...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Now comes the most funniest part.Saravanan and his father conversation.Rajasekar i mean saravanan father bottlum kayuma irrukaru and tryies to hide the bottle because he is scared of his sonaam.Ayyo ippidyum oru appa pullaya.Good keep it up.ClapSaravanan opens the matter of his love story that he has already seen his lady love cum wife and rajasekar asks who is she but he is shocked to her that she is none other than meenatchi.ROFL

Sema comedy en stomach was paining like anything.LOL.At last saravanan gave the entire responsiblity to talk to his mother , sister and also meenatchi family.Obviously yaruuko adi irruku.Yaruku?idhula rajasekar sir dhaan bali adooo????LOLLOLLOL.Saravnan warns if some problem comes then thats all.Nalla kadaya irrukae.Neenga love pannuveenga aana adee vaanga rajasekar madiri appaviya..So sad innocent rajasekar sir be careful.Meenatchi brother is so short tempered.
    Now enters "Inspector mapillai" ayyo pavam though he is a nice guy , going to face so many avanam when meenatchi breaks her love story with saravanan.But it is better to tell the truth.
Inspector enters meenatchi house searching for her but poor guy her parents welcome him.

He tryies to give some lame excuses i mean some waste talks and his main purpose to take meenatchi to the temple and though her parents accepts it "Main character meenatchi must accept illa".Meenatchi heart fulla saravanan memories dhaan.She is stuborn and refuses to go with him and her mother says that she is not well and inspector goes with sad face.CryCryCry
Meenatchi sisters give a apt advice of telling everything to that guy but meenatchi says i know to tell and screen freezes on meenatchi confused face..

Thodaram

Edited by atina - 30 October 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaissmily_facelavanyazsupreelakshmsneha_vijayanithuatina

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Tuesday, October 25th, Episode No:25 - Love struggle arambamm...

Episode starts with rajasekar vs saravanan amma ,sister conversation.As usual listening to old saravanan dialogues they started to see other alliance.But rajasekar sir namma stomachla milka valatharu...LOLLOLLOLLOL.He breaks the secret of saravanan , meenatchi kadhak kadhai.

Adhu ennamo theriyala this saravanan sister is not having a nice opinon on meenatchi.Future la problems varum ivangalukkula..ConfusedConfusedConfused.But rajasekar is adamant that my son wish is important for me and he decided to go to nellai and speak to meenatchi father.But all in vain saravanan amma and sister has no ears for his words as usual and also rajasekar never cares and decided to speak of what he can do from his side to help his son.Cha saravana you are so lucky to have a father like this.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now Inspector comes with a news of having doubt whether meenatchi is interested in this marriage to her brother.But meenatchi brother is not aware of what is in meenatchi's mind strongly says nothing like that but inspector tells to speak to his sister and meenatchi brother is sad and ask his mother about it.Since except his younger sister no one is known about the fact of meenatchi is in love with saravanan he belives meenatchi is happy marrying the inspector.Ayyo saravanaaa un future Brother-in-law kooda unkku villandaaan.Eppidi samalikka poreenga????CryCryCryCry

Now comes the most important part.Rajasekar and meenatchi father conversation.Both  are Gem of the person.They want their son and daughter wish to be fulfilled and obviously every parents wish.SmileSmile.Rajasekar brief him of what happened between saravanana and meenatchi , meenatchi father says i need to consult my daughter.Now scene switch to rajasekar-Meenatchi-Meenatchi father.Meenatchi is about to answer of the question asked by her father.Cha adhoda enniku episode over.omg innum 48hrs kathirukannum.What is meenu going to answer???Cha naan oruthi saravanan naan love panraennu sollapora veraenna illa?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Point to be Noted:

From today's episode onething is so clear...not only today when saravanan proposed meenatchi , he is ready to face any odds which comes in middle of their love..What about meenatchi , obviously she too but kadhai naa villan , villi irukannum illa?But this story is about two different opinion people can lead a happy life...Letc how their love is getting deeper day by dayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Happy Diwali My Dear SM Teams and Friends!!!!

Edited by atina - 30 October 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yuva8venkateshakpattuppudavaissmily_facelavanyazsneha_vijayatinakrithikas

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
October 26th

No SM serial due to deepavali specials

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazatina

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
October 27th thursday-Episode 26(Villangam started...)

Episode starts with both SM father questioning meenatchi , oru pakkam meenatchi father asking how come suddenly she felt saravanan is a nice guy , same time saravanan dad is tensed whether meenatchi will tell something in negative.But thank god meenatchi namma stomachla milka valatha.

Now meenatchi briefs why she suddenly fall in love with our heroEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Saravanan dad is so happy about his son and after some more thinking meenatchi dad accepts to first speak about this to the inspector mapillaiShockedShocked and now everyone is happy i mean meenatchi , her dad , saravanan dad.Now the scene shifts to saravanan home where rajesekar wife i mean saravanan mother is not happy with the things going on...DeadDeadDeadAmmakku ego problem vera.Obviously...

Heated argument goes between rajasekar vs his wife and daughter.As usual worries of a mother and sister whether the future daughter-in-law would seperate their son from them.But ennapanradhu saravanan loves meenatchi more thna anything else illa.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.I am waiting for the promo scene of meenatchi jumping into the wall and reaction of our hero.CryCryCryCryCry
Cha ella parentsum indha egova vittukoduthadhaan enna...illa friends?

The most comedy part always it will be like this when scene switchover to rajasekar and his son adhaan namma herovum..Rajasekar singing old song and having whisky or anything and namma hero entry kodukurariuuLOLLOLLOL.Saravanan is tensed of what happened in nellai and rajasekar trying to test his patience by telling i spoke to the weakest person in that family and it is none other than meenatchi father and saravanan calls him a "Pullapoochi".cha saravanana future mamanara eppidiya tease panradhu...No no meenatchi kovapaduva illa... Saravanan is so happy to hear meenatchi confession of  accepting the fact of she likes him..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now romba sad point ennadhunu kekkareengala friends...CryCryCry meenatchi father vs inspector conversation.Inspector is so angry when he says she loves saravanan and ask him to stop the marriage.But adding fuel to the fire he irritates us by yelling our hero saying does he have any sense to propose a engaged girl!!!!!Idhuu niyayum dhaan illa...

But as meenatchi father said manasukku pidikilaena eppidi life happya irrukum inspector sir????.Koncham yosingaa...Now tomorrow meenatchi annan alavukatti aadaporaruCryCryCryCry

Edited by sowjanya32 - 27 October 2011 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sang_aptechpattuppudavailavanyaz

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Friday, October 28th, Episode No:27
 (Kadhalin azhalam meenatchyin uruvilCryCryCry)

Episode starts with saravanan calling meenatchiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed romance starts..Meenatchi is alone stting in some parai..cha chancea illa.They both starts playing by giving missed call to each other.Podum unga vilayatu..Saravanan says to himself "Ennakae va".Then when Meenatchu tryies to cut he takes it immediately.Namma herova kokka illa friends????but romba cute romance and decent too...

Both start their vazhiyals and he constantly calls her "meenatchi , meenu" for each and every word.Ayyo saravanan un imsaikku alavae illaya!!!!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL.Then meenatchi says you are a nice guy and saravanan asks really?then she says i am afraid of my brother...meenu naangalum dhaan...Then as usual our hero says dont worry i will look after everything and he forces her to tell "Saravana i like you" but meena vekkathula keeps the phone done.Hero sir vada pochae!!!!!ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOL

Now comes our expectation i mean Meenatchi and her father vs her brother heated conversation...Meenatchi brother comes like a volcano inside the home and calls his parents and ask why the hell did he went to inspector home and told to cancel the wedding and without allowing his father he gives a lecture of about his inspector friend.Shebaaa...Podum unga friendship dramaa...This continues for some minutes and their father brokes the matter of meenatchi is in love with saravanan and we need our meenatchi wish to be fulfilled and not ours...
   But meenatchi brother as we expectes says i hate saravananaCryCryCry and meenatchi must marry only Inspector and meenatchi thinks about something and goes to the well.Oh no!!!! and thinking something and when her parents arrive she jumps into it..Idhu romba thappu meenu...

Now everyone in hospital due to meenatchi action ..Pavam everyone cryies and i accept meenatchi brother words..For meenatchi mistake everyone is blaming me and he goes to bring money.Pavam everyone and kadhal vandha yarumae pavama theriyadunnu eppadhan puriyudhu..

Letc what this action of meenatchi going to happen and definetly our saravanan will come..But will meenatchi brother accept our hero as his brother-in-law now????OuchOuchOuch

Edited by atina - 30 October 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sang_aptechpattuppudavaissmily_facelavanyaz

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Archive Monday episode 28

Monday-Episode 28(Meenatchyin thiruvilaiyadal.CryCryCry)

Episode starts with everyone in meenu family is worried about her condition and meenu brother is shattered and unable to digust that she does this action for saravanan.Obviously meenu what you did is wrong instead you could have told to your brother that i wont marry anyone except saravanan..You made a big blunder by hurting the sweet pasam your brother had for you..While everyone cryies here , doctor comes and says she is mostly out of danger but this shock may also happen something bad to her.But meenu wakes and first thing she says is she need saravanan to knew about this..Meenu idhu unakae overa illa?

Hearing meenu words meenu sister sudha calls saravanan..Pavam nalla sleeping porukathae indha meenukku..He is in deep sleep and is unable to recognize who is sudha and hearing meenu name minnal pola enna oru activeness namma herokku..

pavam saravanan gets confused of what to do and consoles sudha and says he will be there and confirms whether the mobile is with her only and pavam namma hero cryingCry
Hey meenu unnakae idhu nalla irrukaaa...Saravanan unna romba love panran..Enna fighting hospitala nadakapogutho...Kadavulae.But its nice a deep love shown from both of them...Then saravanan starts in fraction of second and cry by praying to God that nothing must happen to his meenu..Saravanan sir pavam neenga enna insulting words meenu annankitta vaangaporeengalo...

Rajasekar sees saravanan going and correctly says "Enga pa tirunelvelika and saravanan says everything and meenu jumps into well and he consoles his son by saying she will live long and dont worry and saravanan minnal vegathil kilamburar...Next everyone i mean meenu family near meenu but her brother alone outside.Meenatchi father politely says dont do such blunder in future and meenu mother correctly says to meenu for that guy you gave such importance and not us and meenu has no answer and gives a sorry figure before everyone and meenu brother just says for her that guy has become everything and i will not be his brother anymore and obviously he is correct and episode freezes at meenu sad face..Ayyo kadavulae tomorrow herovera hospitalkku varuvaru.Enna nadakkapogutho....Ouch

Edited by sowjanya32 - 31 October 2011 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavailavanyazatinakrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top