**October SaravananMeenakshi Update acrchives!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday, October10th, Episode 15

Part1:

Episode starts with saru meenu stealing glances...saru walks in wit fruits plate and meenu ironing clothes...suddenly she gets hurt by iron box and shouts  saru immediately asks wat hpnd she says nothing then he realizes wat hpnd and go near the iron box and switch off the plug and then put plaster to the broken wire of iron box...

He then asks how is she she then says i dont need to tell it to a person lik u...saru asks wat kinda of a person i am...she then says all watever happened b/w them till date

saru and meenu blame each other...meenu says u went to see a girl in chennai immediately after all these pbms...he then says if i made a mistake u hv got engaged to a guy..wat abt that..meenu stunned unable to answer his question...

Meenu is standing alone in the corridor...her friend comes and asks her what happened and she says saru came and spoke to her but she blasted him nicely her ffriend says if she has blasted him y is she still sad...her friend also says " i know u r angry wit him bcoz he went to see another girl in chennai" meenakshi in silence accepting it...

Then meenu says she is goin to ask sorry to saru bcozeven she has got engaged to a guy she was unnecessarily geeting angry on saru...her friend  says dont increase the problem..but meenu is firm in her decision

Part 2:

Meenu goes behind saru for asking sorry.he ignores her...then she goes and meets his friend  and talks thast time his friend says saru is also engaged to a girl whom his parents hv seen meenu asks does saru knows this his friend says of course he knows...meenu shocked again...

Meenu comes to meet saru who is removing coconuts from its shell...she goes near him..
he pretends  as if he is still not commited to any one and blames meenu for getting engaged...and also says im not like anyone who forgets the past and moves on.meenu listens to all in silence and then blasts him with her angry words repeats the same old words I hv never seen a culprit lik u u are already engaged to agirl and was pretending to me all the time,,,,,,,,,,,

Part 3
Meenu and her friend are tieing flowers...her friend say  her fiance gifted her a fon...meenu first is surprised then after seeing the mob she teases her friend that the new fon itself is 999rs only this one seems to be 4th hand or 5th hand may be he bought it for 50 or 100rs(funny scene).

A lady comes ther and request meenu for water she goes to get water and on d way notices that brides parents are worried some problem in store...

Who will solve it?????

Ans:our beloved saru...this will impress meenu and the rest u know...

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Tuesday, October11th, Episode 16 

Highlight:saru meenu bonding started...awesome episode😊😊😊😊😊😊

Part 1:
Meenu and lakshmi sitting and chatting... laks teasing meenu with d name of radio mirchi...Saru enters with cofee tray  laks and meenu taks d cofee then saru says that he is not like brides friend who can relax and enjoy...he is grooms friend and will work till d end of the marriage...then he tells laks that her mother is callin and laks leaves d place

Saru and meenu alone sitting together...sarus expressions are awesome here...he taks the coolers and wears it...meenu says remove it bcoz normal facey  sagigathu...ithuveraya...
then loyal saru removes the coolers...

Saru then says have to talk alone...meenu gets tensed now...he says bfore marriage some kisses and touching...meenu is even more tensed.he says wats wrong both are engaged (meenu is misunderstanding tat it is all abt her and saru but its abt laks and subbu) nw meenu shouts i wl stop d marriage then saru asks subbu and laks are gonna get married wats wrong if they meet alone...she realizes her fault then she says i understood it was abt u and me...saru totally blushing(ponnunga kuda ivolo vetka pada matanga konjam kurachukonga...but it was damn cute yaar😊) she then agrees to bring laks  with her at n8...

Both saru and subbu waiting for laks and meenu...meenu and laks enter then subbu and laks go to talk...here meenu and saru are left alone...

Part 2
Saru starts the convo says dont u think it wl rain today she say stars are ther it wont rain...he says see i dont even know this( with appavi face cutπŸ˜ƒ) then he asks her is she not angry with him then she asks wat do u want he says he isnt happy and recalls the flashback and says how can i forget that day APPLE JUICE,APPLICATION FORM,AUTO TRAVEL evry thing was goin good if i hv not spoiled it and again asks sorry for that day...wow meenu smiles lovingly...he says lets be friends and she agrees...

In d morning meenu waiting out with subbu parents saru also enters ther...subbu says ther is no driver for jeep in which we need to bring the vegs from market and requests saru to drive the jeep...saru says no he is not used to such expensive vehicles(he is teasing yaar...) then subbus parents ask is this jeep so expensive then subbu explains them... then subbus parents tell meenu to wait for some time till the arrange for driver...saru is confused now then meenu explains that she is also goin to the market since she has to  buy the vegs...then saru agrees immediately...both sit in d jeep...

Part 3:
In Jeep:
Otha sollala song played in d jeep...then bot enter the market meenu asks for mandiramoorthys shop on d way to the shop...saru tells meenu abt his talent of bargaining...
then in dshop meenu bargains like anything saru totally stunned...at last saru asks her that she was so quiet in mandap and here so aggressive she says girls know to blush also and also to raise hans wen needed..saru says ithula  puch dialogue veraya...both are hving carrot...
meenu is walkin in front and cals saru who is still stunned by her behaviour...
then saru runs and joins meenu...they look lik heaven made pair...

Rest is to catch up for tmrw...😊
Wednesday, October12th, Episode 17

overall good episode:
Highlight:saru getting jealous wit d police men and saru a chef[eppolerundu pa sollave illaπŸ˜†]
In jeep
Meenu and saru on d way to mandap meenu luks at him with passion in eyes...meenu says she was scared to come in this old jeep..saru then starts building up his driving skills meenu teases him.then the jeep stops suddenly saru says he wl correct it in 10 mins after 10 mins meenu gets down and again teases him and asks do he need more time...he den says he will think with his chennai brain...he murmers if i push d vehicle iva konjam weight ah irupale(loved d dialogue man) then thinks of asking a lift while the police jeep(meenus fiance's) come on d way..

He comes and talks to meenu formal talk ...here saru is burning he asks the constable to get the mechanic...then tells him to shift d vegies to d jeep and also asks saru to help him...then saru angrily drops a sack of vegs then meenu comes and helps in picking d vegs..simultaniously tells that he is d guy with whom she is engaged to...then they r in police jeep...saru getting jealous of  police-meenu talk so starts teasing the police with his profession and a kind off then they argue media is powerful or police meenu interupts and stops them den policewala meenu talk continues while kaka kaka song in d BG...

In d evening

Saru standing near a truck thinking of d policemen...den meen u entry she asks him whether he needs cofee saru as usual banda.say dont want and den he says no one cares whether i had lunch or not..she says u r not akid if u r hungry u should hv...Den meenu request him to tak to d market as  d vegis are not proper  saru says y police men wont come know ah...meenu says for chilra work y to disturb him...again abig fight starts b/w them saru complains tat meenu has called policewala but meenu denies they argue(i dont hv patience to explain their argument sorry guys same old dialogues]

Next day:
Meenu's eyes are searching for saru...she comes to subbu who is brushing his teeth and asks  y no one in mandap..but subbu says all are their and some fun talk...finallyu subbu understands meenu is searching for saru then he says saru is in kitchen since chefs hv not come today...
Meenu shocked to know that saru cooks she asks d way for kitchen and goes ther sees saru in cooking avatar and stares at him and coughs to grab his attention episode ends with saru meenu eyelock...

Wow guys cant wait for d next episode...

Thursday, October13th, Episode 18

In kitchen
saru in kitchen cooking sambar...meenu grabs attention he sees and hesitantly says sambar will be ready in 10 mins chatni is already ready...meenu understands that saru is angry on her so asks sorry for telling him to go...he says ramana vijayakantkum randiomirchi saravannanukum pidikada ore vartha sorry...then she asks him abt his attire(lungi and munda baniyan machi😊) saru replies all for subbus marriage only...

Meenu then asks saru does he really know cooking saru replies once u taste my food...u will stand in one leg to marry me...meenu cribs then she asks for some work in kitchen then saru asks her to peel garlic...and says it is old tradition to fold and pin sarees.if u leave as single it will look good meenu shows anger but then smiles...admires sarus cooking...

Meenu then comes and givs kesari to laks then laks teases meenu and saru for cooking together...at that time her mama enters(problem creater i guess) he is drunk and says that laks father has done a fraud work meenu and laks get shocked and enquires him further to get details...he then says since laks dad din get money from expected place he had done covering jewels for 10 poun...both meenu laks shocked...

Laks dad encounter:

meenu laks meet her dad and enquires him.he agrees meenu advices to tell this to grooms family else ther will be problem later...then they decide to tell subbu and meenu taks d responsibility of convincing subbu

Saru-Meenu (dont miss this scene):
meenu waiting for saru..saru comes in all excited since meenu has called him to talk seperately
meenu starts the talk...she says problem in marriage(saru understands it is meenus marriage problem) so only u can solve it...saru continuously interferes  without understanding the problem...he says did dad accept  she says ya he only has sent me...(saru full happy) then she says is it ok for u he says yes but for subbu she asks he says y to ask him its abt our marrige...meenu all shocked and explains him d whole flash back...

Saru-meenu-subbu:
All three are together they tell subbu the problem subbu says no problem for me abt jewels but my periyappa will hv pbm so we should hide it to him...then he is abt to leave but then calls saru too(offf he wanted to be with meenu yaar) then he shouts at subbu and sends him...meenu says thank you(ethana sorry ,thank you dialogue ka mathungappa) and saru says pbm not yet over..then meenu asks y did he think of saru meenu marriage...saru blinks and aphone call comes so he escapes saying no signal...meenu smiles looking at him unfortunately saru couldnt notice this...

whats next???

Fridays episode:

No telecast today guys...

Avatar is running... y cant vijay tv use saturday sunday for movies y r they spoiling  a week day...i think they hav planned to continue this last week seeda murukunu oru padam...next week???????
Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
Monday, Octoer 17th, Episode 19

Watch d episode for sarus expressions  today was freaking awesome expression day
Saru-meenu near pond:

Episode begins with saru taking bath(shirtless) in a pool in mandap...meenu comes there with a box in hand...meenu sees saru in shirtless avatar and gets shocked and saru feels embarrased... then meenu turns back saru wraps the cloth around him...then she gives him the box saying its a new shirt...saru gets excited and happy (ye la ye la in d BG playing) then she says dont get excited subbu gave me money to get you shirt and tats y i got...saru disappointed then opens the box and is surprised to see a brown color shirt which is his favorite...then meenu tells being 4 days with you i understood you... then saru also tells tat i know abt you and lists
you like green color
your fav actor is surya
your fav actress is same as mine anushka
you like children but not interested in teaching profession..etc

Meenu gets shocked to learn tis and asks saru who told you...but as usual saru replies with some mysterious expressions...meenu leaves halfway and turn back and says subbu din give money i only bought for you sarus expressions again(haiyo he is killing us in his expressions yaar) scenes ends here.

Jewel truth to be out????
 Next all people gathered for a formal engagement ceremony day bfore marriage...meenu and laks standing together laks is scared abt fake jewels and meenu consoles her...opposite side saru and subbu standing and having fun chat...saru in meenus gifted shirt signals meenu asking how is his shirt? meenu smart acts as if she hasnt understood ...
then saru calls meenu and asks her she says shirt was good in shop than on you saru cribs at her..then to start the formalities subbus periyappa comes in front and says in our family we do the jewels for bride from our known goldsmith but this time you hv done so we hv called our goldsmith to check your jewels...brides family is tensed meenu-laks-subbu tensed...saru is kinda relaxed(good boy... i told na he is gonna sort the pbm) the gold smith comes and the jewels are taken for checking in a room periyappa also goes in...after some time they come out of room...periyappa addresses the gathering and says all jewel are correct extra 1 poun is der and exchanges plate with brides fam...

Meenu learns sarus truth
Laks fat,mom,laks and meenu standing together...laks father tells the truth tat saru helped him by giving his mothers chain(the chain whichsarus mother gave order in a shop for her)...meenu is shocked and is highly impressed by sarus goodness...the episode ends
Tuesday, Octoer 18th, Episode 20

Guys dont miss dis episode it awesome awesome...

Meenu-saru sweet talk
Episode starts with saru carrying some sack of goods to workers meenu come ther and saru goes near her she starts crying and says poda( machi just watch this scene you will continuously watch it for n no. of times) saru shocked and asks her y no respect she then says where did you come from...y did you enter my life again and again...she says how can one give 10 pouns of jewel to some one without expecting anything...saru says nothing like that  i had 10 pouns that day so i gave otherwise i woudnt hv...meenu is sad saying that its my friends life even i din think of helping her how could you do...he asks her to stop appreciating him...then he says her smile please bcoz audience are expecting...meenu smiles...

Early morning:
Meenu sitting on terrace thinkin of saru..laks enters and asks her y is she sitting here she then says she was feeling hot..laks cuts her saying every one is feeling cold inside dont lie..meenu then starts talking abt saru(10 poun jewel la vachu meenu va matakitanya saru)... she starts appreciating him and laks too joins her saying without saru anna our family would hv dead...then laks is doubtful abt meenus feelings towards saru.meenu accepts he has a great position in my heart... he should get avbetter girl than me...the girl will definitly b happy...

Sarus mom-meenu talk in phone:

A lady comes and tells meenu to dial sarus moms no...meenu dials and mean the lady goes sumwer so meenu has aformal talk wit kuyili...then the lady comes during their talk the lady comes to know that saru hasnt seen the girl nor her photo and he does not hv d phno of the girl whom he is gonnas get engaged to...the lady after keeping the phone says to meenu that seeing aguy like saru is impossible and tells abt the girl matter meenu is shocked...

Saru-meenu emotional talk
Meenu goes to saru who is working and calls him to talk alone both are in a room
she asks him abt the girl he is fonna get engaged.saru blinks and blabbers some thing meenu wantedly asks more questions abt the girl...she asks the girls phone no...saru says it in my fon and fon is in bed room...and correctly his fon rings meenu angry and asks him reasons for not showing interest in d marriage.saru says i liked one but i myself spoiled it so nw i will like watever i get.meenu not satisfied by the answer but saru tells her that u marry d inspecter and lead a happy life...saru leaves leaving meenu stunned behind...

Tomorrow is d most awaited episode i guess as per todays last scene hope for d best guys...

Do like and comment

Wednesday, Octoer 19th, Episode 21

Guys my prediction  came true..today was dmost awaited episode...
wanno die watch todays episode...

Subbus treat:
subbu treats saru with asingle beer bottle and a muruku...saru gets angry but then Srinks and in drunken mode starts speaking about meenu.in d gap he insults laks..subbu gets angry..then he continues describing laks beauty..then subbu suggests him to tell his love to meenu... saru is ready to go subbu tell go in dmorning u r drunk nw...but saru does not listen he leaves to meet meenu...

Saru proposes Meenu:

Saru and meenu are standing (as shown in promo) saru says i wanna talk something imp and says im drunk...meenu says i know that but this is d imp thing or wat...then saru starts talking emotionally and says i tried to say in different ways but this is d correct way and says i love you meenaksh...he starts describing her beauty(my god men i cant describe the way he did...)about her eyes her smile...and says wen she see's with affection she is like his mother.meenu stunned...then saru goes near herholds her hand and crys and says i cant live without you...and then he leaves by wishing for her future...

Meenu likes Saru

Meenu is crying,laks and her sisters are present there they ask her d reason...she continuously cries and finally accepts that she likes saru...screen freezes with her sad face...
Thursday, Octoer 20th, Episode 22

Marriage day..subbu comes along with saru to marriage place...meenu standing opposite to saru.both imagine each other in groom and bridal attire...also they imagine getting married to each other...
In chennai kuyili is making arrangements for engagement in a grand manner...sarus dad suggest dont want engagement since saru may change his decision suddenly...and sarus sister is married(may be cvs read our posts regarding his sis so they made her married he he..) all leave for engagement...
Saru is packing bags to leave...he says buy to everyone...then sees meenu and walks towards her says im leaving and goes.meenu goes behind to see him goin in bike with a guy to busstand...
In bus stand saru is waiting.meenu comes in scooty saru shocked(but for us its a sweet surprise) ...

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODE😊
Friday, Octoer 21st, Episode 23
Hy guys another fantabulous episode today.day by day im loving this show...

Episode starts with saru-meenu encounter...meenu goes near saru and starts scolding him you do some thing and dont even wait for the other persons reaction...saru is confused then she say from d day i saw u i liked u(guys plz watch sarus expression men...he is an xpression king of d show) then she accepts that she loves him he is the most lovable person in d world for her...saru is jumping all around.meenu says i said what i had in my heart nw it is up to u to decide...saru on cloud nine...extremely enjoying the moment...meenu leaves then before she starts the scooty saru says "nee thandi yen pondati"😊... meenu happy about it and leaves..saru still not out of joy is jumbing all around...

Next in van meenu and sis are chatting.meenu worries abt her family...as she had proposed to saru.then sis gives idea to meet saru again but meenu says he must be in bus to chennai...then one of her sis says close ur eyes and think saru he will be in front of you..and saru appears as she opens her eyes...both share smiles.subbu shocked to see saru back...he understands the reason then saru say si came coz many are wanting me too cum...meenu smiles again...all travel in d same van to brides home for some function...

In d van all play antakshari.many love songs are sung by saru and meenus sis(on behalf of meenu) all reach mandap...then saru sitting and chatting with people...and meenu comes with a cofee tray and gives cofee to every one.finally to saru...he gets and walks away without taking cofee.meenu goes behind him ...he stands behind d van they both start talking...both start asking question to each other y u did this?y u did that? finally both stop, saru asks meenu "pidichiruka" meenu rreplies yes but im scared...he consoles her by saying that dont worry i will take care..and meenu too is convinced.then he drinks the coffe half and keeps in her tray and says i wl go u come behind in 5 mins(since people may doubt) then he leaves meenu drinks the left cofee(cute scene awww) and our saru sees it and calls meenakshi she is embaressed but he says i kept the cofee for this reason only...

wen wl this monday come???????