Posted: 12 years ago
Some Ra.One reviews were silly : SRK
yeah, so was the movie🤣
Guess who cant take  critics well?
oh we all know very well about indian critics so there's nothing new. i guess it's high time critics made their own movies without sharing their 2 cents ðŸ¤£

i loved ra one & i think it's a wonderful attempt to match super hero genre with hollywood! one more thing; thanks shah for adding sub titles this time cuz it was much easier for ppl who lack hindi language skills to understand da dialogues! man this movie opened into full houses here in sri lanka so im sure it must be doing great business else where too
sillier then the movie??? Look Srk I do sympathise with you, I know how it feels when u spend so much energy on a product/movie and then it does not work out! however one should understand and accept criticism!
Well SRK you can't make EVERYONE like the film now can ya?
why does he care??? he already made a shit load of moolah and made history in bollywood... he should just get drunk, sleep into next week and think of making new baby rupees.
when everything turn to be not like what we expect we try to find someone to blame him 🤔
Agree some of the reviews are actually silly and useless.
But why bother movie is doing great and everyone I have met who has seen the movie is in praise for it.
BTW I have stoppped following any reviews or critics choices after I watched DevD which was given 5 stars ratings  and what a horrible moview that was

@ritsy exactly he can't take criticism and thats the reason I get annoyed with him. Also, he knows he had to make more because distrubtors have not recovered their money. His 5 day total in hindi collection not including tamil ,telghu  was 82 crore . He also had more screens opened and ticket prices higher than any movie.