No room for discussion on adult "physical closenes

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am thoroughly outraged that we are not at liberty to discuss a mature love story in a mature way.  And the fact that married women with children are being censured from posting anything remotely to do with valid points that are raised by this serial is ludicrous.

So here is my topic that seems most suited for this forum:

What pom pom color suits Khushi best?

I am so over this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
That is India-forums for you and no wonder our Indian TV keep on showing such ridiculous love-stories  with dupattas and TFCs 😆

I really pity those 13-14 year old kids who have nothing better to do but discuss Hindi TV and on Internet.😕
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommy2000

What did I miss?

You missed the closure of Auntije thread  😃
good Question Anu ! 
which color hmmm? 
everyone can discuss whatever they want to discuss from pom pom to those aladin shoes
 but what is wrong with opening a mature topic ??  and that to when the topic maker clearly warns about the subject ! 
Edited by Humsafar - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kya Karein my friend. Forum rules. Have to oblige. I am more surprised, shocked and hurt at the same time that people are calling this show vulgar. 

I was 13 once and did not find romance vulgar at that age. 

As much as I love this show i find  dupatta flying, TFCs and gravity defying scenes plain silly. 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mommy2000

What did I miss?

The world turned upside down Renu. Where were you? ðŸ˜†

TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmph...lets unite n become Arhi's Army n battle it out with any1 who is immature and ancient ...
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I am thoroughly outraged that we are not at liberty to discuss a mature love story in a mature way.  And the fact that married women with children are being censured from posting anything remotely to do with valid points that are raised by this serial is ludicrous.

So here is my topic that seems most suited for this forum:

What pom pom color suits Khushi best?

I am so over this.

I think definetely red pom poms oh wait better not say red people might think she's a sex addict!!whoops i said the naughty word silly me!!!
I  can't believe it irrelevant of being married or not it's about maturity the way that post was closed made out we were disscussing po*n!!!i feel degraded!!!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really feel that kids, who r below 15 must concentrate on their studies more, otherwise later u will regret on the time u wasted here.
What i have to say about the closure of thread is that when we enjoy some rights we must have to perform the duties also, so we must have to abide the IF rules.
So chill, I'm also sad, but rule is rule
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
G
Originally posted by: sunaina02

</div><div><font color="#0000ff">You missed the closure of Auntije thread 😃</font>

Really?!?!?! Bummer!!!!Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago