Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
do you remember when kunal said sorry ( by mistake...LOL) for the diary incidence siddhi said...

aap ko sorry kahane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... hamare beech mai issa rishta hai nahi jis kay leyeh aap ko sorry ya thanks kahana pade... wo rishta hi nahi hai jis kay yeh aap ki kissi bhi baat ka mujay bura lage aur aap ko mujay sorry kahana pade...'

now in the friday epi kunal want to / tried to say sorry to siddhi...and the same siddhi encouraged him ...from this don't you think siddhi  stepped ahead in her relation towards kunal.Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 30 October 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalsameera_ori-Swetha-KhaLidaHLuvStrk-001asena-MariaMars-Rajiniliciousharshdb.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "siddhi stepped ahead in her relation towards kunal" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL LOL shumi.. do u think Mrs.akdoo will move forward so easily?? I don't think so dear..Wink

Unfortunately, There is more time to it...OuchUnhappy

I think this nisha's case will make them fight against each other which would cause more rifts, but wen the case ends, either one of them will fall for the other.. hopefully..LOLWinkEmbarrassed

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
~it's just the beginning of their love story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

aachalbajaj

aachalbajaj

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
i have also hope this,that kunal and siddhi will fight against each other in the court.and any one will fall in love.
i hope that i would be siddhi.

-Rani

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

do you remember when kunal said sorry ( by mistake...LOL) for the diary incidence siddhi said...

aap ko sorry kahane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... hamare beech mai issa rishta hai nahi jis kay leyeh aap ko sorry ya thanks kahana pade... wo rishta hi nahi hai jis kay yeh aap ki kissi bhi baat ka mujay bura lage aur aap ko mujay sorry kahana pade...'

now in the friday epi kunal want to / tried to say sorry to siddhi...and the same siddhi encouraged him ...from this don't you think siddhi  stepped ahead in her relation towards kunal.Big smile

LOLLOLvery positive thinking haaWink

-Rani

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachalbajaj

i hope that i would be siddhi.

DittoWink

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

LOLLOL LOL shumi.. do u think Mrs.akdoo will move forward so easily?? I don't think so dear..Wink he should...what the heck...Angry

Unfortunately, There is more time to it...OuchUnhappy i know rightOuch

I think this nisha's case will make them fight against each other which would cause more rifts, but wen the case ends, either one of them will fall for the other.. hopefully..LOLWinkEmbarrassed hopefllyTongue

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

~it's just the beginning of their love story!
exactly...and siddhi is the one who stepped ahead...poor girl...this akdu self respect mai hi attka hua rahata hai...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.