India-Forums

Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' Kristen

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Ummm dun kno wat to say..m nt a SRK fan much !!!! Wink

Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart

Sunday, October 30, 2011 | 12:58:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 20 Comments Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart

Hollywood's fascination with Bollywood stars continues. The latest to join the list is 'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart, who is a huge fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan.

Hollywood's fascination with Bollywood stars continues. The latest to join the list is 'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart, who is a huge fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan. She calls him an 'epitome of romance' and says she would love to work with him.

'Well, I am a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan who is an epitome of romance in Bollywood,' Stewart said in an e-mail interaction.

She said if given a chance, he would be the one with whom she would love to do the second part of her movie 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'.

'And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi,' said the 21-year-old actress who rose to fame with her role as Bella Swan in the vampire saga 'Twilight'.

'I have also seen the promos of his latest movie 'Ra.One' which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I'll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to me,' she added.

'Twilight' film series is based on four books written by Stephenie Meyer.

The first part of the last instalment of the series 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' is set to hit the screens worldwide Nov 18. And the actress calls her journey 'beautiful'.

'The journey has been amazingly beautiful for me. I feel like Bella herself now and on the sets I found (beau) Robert Pattinson. So my journey has romance and fun,' Stewart said.

'Everything is only moving ahead and becoming bigger. It is a bigger movie now and also with a huge fan following. Every moment has been a fun moment and there isn't anything that me or anybody else would detest,' she added.

The actress said she has grown as an actor over a period of three years and wants to do good work every day.

'Certain scenes need spontaneity but most of the time I am (a) methodical actor, I keep looking for logic in everything I do and think and act. My effort is only to perform better every day,' said Stewart, who calls actress Jodie Foster her idol.

The 'Twilight' actress has been dating co-star Pattinson ever since they started working together and have happily endured media spotlight. However, marriage is not on cards anytime soon.

'I really have no clue about how to manage; so much of my life is easily googled. As far as marriage is concerned I think we are both too young to think on those grounds,' she said.

Stewart admitted that she felt awkward shooting intimate scenes with her real life boyfriend for the film.

'I guess it would be awkward if there were cameras present, wouldn't it? There's times when there's weird closeups... In the end, I didn't feel like we had filmed an intimate scene because we were both so uncomfortable and insecure,' she said.

(Priyanka Sharma can be contacted at priyanka.s@ians.in)

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 30 October 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..vampire123wadi..dollradtAcid_QueenFangirl_Annie-Frozen-BazingaaSanzPaRudholic

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
^This is posted by the Ians. I find it hard to believe. Ermm Plus, for some odd reason it doesn't sound like Kristen at all.

But above all, it's written by the Ians. LOL I never trust anything they write. LOL

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 30 October 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TereLiye_TaAnu-Zoya-radtSunshine Girl

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Dunno if it's true or not, but I love both SRK and Kristen so yay :D

Edited by kasharti1 - 31 October 2011 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
lolz i love SRK i doubt on the integrity of the article but man it would be wonderful hahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_QueenBazingaaSunshine Girl

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
well i think kristen not know srk this is just for a  publicity of srk so stupid u srk hate u

Sunshine Girl

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
dont bash other good actors here ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaSunshine Girl

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

well i think kristen not know srk this is just for a  publicity of srk so stupid u srk hate u

Bashing other actors isn't allowed. :)

Sunshine Girl

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

Hey, don't bash actors please. The Twilight Forum does not allow such behaviour.

-Twilight DT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaamillie_maaneetSunshine Girl

Go to top