aries_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
according to the original storyline.. jassi won't marry purab.. but marry armaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
queenbee thumbnail
True, Aries Sakshi. Betty La Fea is completely an Armando/Betty story with only a character role for Michel.. one that is nonetheless important.

I think the makers of BLF introduced Michel's role not only to give her the life-changing makeover ... but also to make her realize that other men are also capable of falling for her beautiful heart.... and that no matter how many men she has falling over her, she is still hopelessly in love with Armando.

T&DS introduced Purab too early, giving Jassi a premature realization that she is capable of attracting the love of someone besides Armaan, only to have it taken away from her before it can actually make any difference in her lifeπŸ˜• ... Purab's REAL task starts now. As per BLF, he is only the means to an end - the end being Jassi's reunion with Armaan ❀️😳

smita24 thumbnail
yaar kyon bechare Purab fans ke jale par namak chirak rahe ho ???
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good news!!! chalo purab to bach gaya . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† purab ko koi better ladki mil jayegi πŸ˜ƒ
SPECIAL thumbnail
πŸ˜•I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REACT
fairy_tale thumbnail
right! jassi will marry arman and sweet old dear purab will help them get married
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

good news!!! chalo purab to bach gaya . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† purab ko koi better ladki mil jayegi πŸ˜ƒ

Tumhari nazar mein koi hai ? πŸ˜‰

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smita24

Tumhari nazar mein koi hai ? πŸ˜‰

hai na apni ritu πŸ˜ƒ
smita24 thumbnail
wow Ritu yeh sunegi khushi ke maare paagal ho jayegi. I think u r also the best for DAN πŸ˜‰