Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
someone on FB said it was up online...not sure where though. cannot find it for the life of me and i'm not on the fb group so. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMFG thanks a ton for sharing...finally like u said, the whole last week was effed up...and the story at least is moving now and will lead to some interesting stuff!! 

JeeVi and VirMaan <3!!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good to hear some +ve news after the maha boring ME today. Thanks a lot Ady for sharing, now this will  be fun to watch.

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for this great news. now pls pls post the link of video.
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Manal pls post the link!!!

And yeah VirMan is just awesome! I was sooo disappointed after the mahaepisode with no trace of VirMan, but hearing about the new promo cheered me up! thanks for the update dear...
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Yamini.

@sejal, i know hon, some one needs to post links on this forum, and we def. need a videobie, it becomes so tough for people to watch videos outside of India :( btw i adore your love for VirMan 😳 πŸ€— they are both truly adorablee <3

YamsπŸ˜†..yeah I am crazy about ViRman..main kya karooπŸ˜†..and this forum needs a videobie..either Nipun or Sonyfan..coz I cant sit thuru SNS for Promos.πŸ˜†...I live outside India too..all the way in Vancouver and it is really frustrating.πŸ˜†
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u so much for sharing this info! i really was upset with misunderstanding between viren n jeevika. now am assured manvi n virat will unite them :)...just wanna see viren n jeevika together!
MariaX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

YamsπŸ˜†..yeah I am crazy about ViRman..main kya karooπŸ˜†..and this forum needs a videobie..either Nipun or Sonyfan..coz I cant sit thuru SNS for Promos.πŸ˜†...I live outside India too..all the way in Vancouver and it is really frustrating.πŸ˜†

wait .. we don't hav a videobie ? Plzz mods we really want one !!
Can't wait to actually watch the promo πŸ˜ƒ
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
OMGG CANNOT WAIT!!! yes yes yes!!! how sweet!!