Fan Fictions

Abducting The Bride Away[ArSh]UPDATE|Pg26|28.12.12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 60

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.amigos.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abducting The Bride Away[ArSh]UPDATE|Pg26|28.12.12 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

Just caught up wth today's upd8..it was different than previous one...like it was less serious and had a humor factor..though i found it frustrating for shilpa 2go thru sth like and i am expecting that she wd have an emotional breakdown whereby armaan wd console her...lets see...cont soon and pm me plz...
Yes it was different, the other one was the prologue. I did not want a very serious storyline with tears and emotional breakdown like the soap opera types..lolz..or any other FFs! i wanted to bring something different, and not drag on the sad apart of Armaan-Shilpa relationship. I Hope i have not disappointed you much with the first part!
Let's see how the story progress!Thanks for your views...means a lot!
Will continue soon, shall pm you.

Originally posted by moonlight2630

awesome
Thanks a lot dear.

moonlight2630

-Heart-Hacker-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Heart-Hacker-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Edited!

Hello Miss amigos Im Rida Hashmi :D you dont know me i knowErmm i also dont know you Ermm ROFL ok sorry back to the trackCool

SHEEESHHH OMGGG OMFG THIS FF ;O Dude youre showing me your previous writings ALL and hawww god bless the moment when this idea came to your mind, blessed be the moment, when you thought to write it down, blessed be the moment wen you wrote it, blessed be the moment when you became such an AWEEEHSOMEEE BRILLIANT OUTSTANDING writer, and blessed be the moment i got skype and i got this to read! :O 

GOOODDD SHEEESH i cannot even tell how much i LOVE THIS FF! like too too too too much!!!! And how much ILYYY <3 *blushes*  okay so i started reading the first line then the second and third and fourth, but the starting sure as hell blew me away!
OHHH shheeshht lets rewind first! THE TITLE OMG! i love the title most! abducting the bride! its such an immediate hooker <3 hooked me at first, then man LOL out of topic but I so love your DP!!!!!!! Amna dis sucha genius, it got me backto HAWWWT KASH <3 haha :P back to the FF! YOUREEE THE BST Amigos Jee! I loved how this whole plot is effortlessly plotted into an FF. the first part was my FAVOURITEST! you so know why! AHHH ARMAAN! and the hospital room scene, btween my request :PP Day Dreaming
the way you explained Shilpas dilemna just blew me away!
you truly are a brilliant writer, the way you play wd words, skit them so beautifully, oh goodness i want to borrow your vocabulary, just sneak into your mind and have it <3 The way you generate words into sentences, is AMAHZING! i totally am a BIG HUGE FAT FAN OV YOURS! And you BETTER NOT ARGUE! youre simply flawless! the way you explained Shilpas emotions, feelings, confusions is just WONDERFUL AND AMAZINGG! i mean many writers donot explain this explicitly and the essence is somewhat incomplete, but youre OMGGG TOO GOOD AT IT!!!!!!!! its like we can sneak and see through her, go through it and you just explain beautifully! 

AWW shilpu still loves Armaan, ofcourse she does, no matter how much she tries to deny. Its all him. i love LOVE LOVEEE how you have characterised them! its too magical and real to believe aswell <3 I love Shilpas character, shes got those perfect glints of the real Shilpa, and for its an ArSh FF, its so clearly visible aswellh <3 AWWW Armaan denied that he loved her and broke her heart, awww that was somewhat bad wd her, but bechaara had to have all the jootas and ass kicks in the carROFL LOL OMGGG THE SECOND FLASHBACKKK! OMGGG YAYYY MERA ZAKHMI CUTE FREAKN AWESOME INTENSE LOVERHH! ILYYY! God that scene sent goosebumps over my skin, like COMPLETELY UTTERLY TOTALLYH! Sheesh only his proximity and eyes will burn me alive!  okay so that scene was BURNINGGG HAWWWTTT! and you made it burning HAWWT THE WAY YOU wrote it! so hats off to you for that! i mean even if theres a total makeout scene i dont find it interesting at all, because theres no beauty sometimes, though id told you i love dese kind of scenes OMGGG <3 and even when theres this kiss-her-to-shut-her-up scene im like ALL GAGAAA! i dont like those stick hot scenes wd no beauty to describe just too monotonous, i love scenes like these! OMGGG THE SETTING, ENVIRONMENT, HIS INTENSE EYES, HER REACTION, THE CLOSED DOOR, NO LOCKED DOOR, HIS BODY LEANING CLOSER, HIS ADAMNTNESS HIS VOICE SO DANGEROUS SO BREATHTAKING, EVERYTHINGGG HE WAS DOING OMGGG SET ME TO FIRE! i love dese scenes! a posessive lil enraged hot Hero my hero <3 i cant get over this scene! its reminding me of KaSh intense scenes! <3  haye drools!
i seriously cant describe this scene, the way you described it so sexually so sensually so magically WOMAN ILY! I LOVE THIS ARMAAN! omg and the way he said the door is locked HAWWW HE HAD LOCKED IT OMG! AND the way his hand was on the switch and then when sheed tried to go he had come closer and the way he was demanding those answers! <3  
AWW Flashback broke ;( 

AWWW and OMGGG HE SNEAKED INTO HER ROOM! hawww hes the perfect hero! i can so imagine it allh! karan sneaking up all determined and covering her mouth, her big green eyes growing wider (oh man she has the most beautiful eyes) and her thick gorgeous hair swaying OMG <3 KaSh *drools* AWWW he told her she cant get married! OMGGG I love ds armaan a lil ordering, too different! hes just so brilliantly characterised and wen hed kidnapped her he was all cheeky, turning cheeky from Mr. demandng and not so cute Was the to die over part! and yeeaah his wohoaa got me mad!!!! IM IMAGINING ITHH! <3 
OMGGG hed confessed his love to her but she thought he was maybe lying, awww he accepted finahlyy! its such a blissful feeling for me too, knowing Armaan loves Shilpa, haww too strong!  aww he said runaway wd me drools over them <3

OMG AND HE ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED HER ;O sheeeshhh shoved her into his car and drove away! YEEAHHH MAN!!!!!!!!! her fault for not listening to him! OMGGG I LOVE IT! LIKE HELL I LOVE ITHH! OHHHMYYY GOHHDD! ITS a totaly fairytale! The hero kidnapping the bride, becoz she was adamant not listening to him yet she couldnt be anyone else's :O <33 hayeee sooo romantix! i told you blessed be the moment wen this idea came to you! hawww wen he removed his mask and he was all cheeky flooded with triumph GOOODDD I LOVE KSG MORE NOWHH! and she all startled, haha she took so much time to believe she was kidnappedROFL Though i love it completely, and all he said in the CAR! OMG i love you my hero! HAWWW she started hitting him after those 5+ namesROFLROFL kick the ass kick the ass ;D  GOD I LOVED IT! i cant stop laughing at allROFL yayyy! aww ouch he mustve been hurt wd all the brutal attacksROFL

HAWWW he stopped the car and tied her up OMG :O ;o LOLL Bechaari Shilpu, hes so adamant and so godly SEXYYY! yayy LOL bechaari her! ofcourse hed to feel bad for itROFL OMG wen he stopped the car came out untied her and the way she attacked her :OROFLROFL i was Team Shilpa Team Shilpa YAYYY! hahah bechaaras muscles and bonesErmmROFL OMGGG EEEPS! he held her wrists hawwwBlushing HAWY HAWT HAWTTT! and the way you described how he eyes her nd den the effect of the proximity SHITTT YURE A KILLER! kill me so deadly :P hawww the way his hands ran down her arms OMG OMG OMGGG THATS WAY WAY WAY TOO HAWWWT! you have this magic to create beauty wd the smallest of gestures! youre so talented :D haww she tried to escape but OMFGGG THE MORE SENSUAL PART he drove so so so far away specially like ACTUALLY kidnapping her and driving so far away from the city so noone finds her and she cannot return OMG! I LOVE HIM! shes all your Armaan eeps :P

Okay i told you cant wait for the next part! update update update! had so much fun reading an ff after a really long time! OH ILYYY nd youre a damn talented writer! so this comment specially for you My jaanu love churailLOL Though i wanted you to post from you know :P BUT right now im too much in love wd your writing and this FF! haye! and oh a request, i dont want Shilpa to forgive Armaan so easily the essence will fade, let him seduce dangerously, try all :DDD coz im gonnaaa be drroling like mad people reading that!

YAYYY LOVE YOU miss Amigos JEE!
Update Soon!
Rida - your new big Fan ;P

Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 02 November 2011 at 7:25am

.amigos.

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
nice story...

.amigos.

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

Edited!

Hello Miss amigos Im Rida Hashmi :D you dont know me i knowErmm i also dont know you Ermm ROFL ok sorry back to the trackCool

I Had to reply to you!LMAOOO!You are making me change my personality.Damn you for this!No i dont know you.
SHEEESHHH OMGGG OMFG THIS FF ;O Dude youre showing me your previous writings ALL and hawww god bless the moment when this idea came to your mind, blessed be the moment, when you thought to write it down, blessed be the moment wen you wrote it, blessed be the moment when you became such an AWEEEHSOMEEE BRILLIANT OUTSTANDING writer, and blessed be the moment i got skype and i got this to read! :O 

Man, that isnt actually a comment you posted but indeed a LONG Update!i told you...my previous wrk are like shit and are arent anything close to wht am writing!so am not showing!HAHAHA!Isnt tht too much praises darling.OMG Please..am no whre perfect to wht u write...Your writing has class...i hv such a simple writing style...am aint joking here,,,neither am telling this to flatter you bcz u r flattering me. hahaha...bless the skype moment ;)

GOOODDD SHEEESH i cannot even tell how much i LOVE THIS FF! like too too too too much!!!! And how much ILYYY <3 *blushes*  okay so i started reading the first line then the second and third and fourth, but the starting sure as hell blew me away!
OHHH shheeshht lets rewind first! THE TITLE OMG! i love the title most! abducting the bride! its such an immediate hooker <3 hooked me at first, then man LOL out of topic but I so love your DP!!!!!!! Amna dis sucha genius, it got me backto HAWWWT KASH <3 haha :P back to the FF! YOUREEE THE BST Amigos Jee! I loved how this whole plot is effortlessly plotted into an FF. the first part was my FAVOURITEST! you so know why! AHHH ARMAAN! and the hospital room scene, btween my request :PP Day Dreaming

You cant  be serious!You love the FF!!Aww thats so sweet of you!i like the title too...haha..it was perfect for the FF...and ask me how mny years this FF has been dreading me...nearly 3 yrs i think.Amna has  always been a genius ;) i had to get this Icon here!Amigos...hehehe...thnks ;P LMAOO...Iv discovered a new you today! you need to remind me of your requests...am still thinking how to put it...Woman you are changing my track..hahaha.
the way you explained Shilpas dilemna just blew me away!
you truly are a brilliant writer, the way you play wd words, skit them so beautifully, oh goodness i want to borrow your vocabulary, just sneak into your mind and have it <3 The way you generate words into sentences, is AMAHZING! i totally am a BIG HUGE FAT FAN OV YOURS! And you BETTER NOT ARGUE! youre simply flawless! the way you explained Shilpas emotions, feelings, confusions is just WONDERFUL AND AMAZINGG! i mean many writers donot explain this explicitly and the essence is somewhat incomplete, but youre OMGGG TOO GOOD AT IT!!!!!!!! its like we can sneak and see through her, go through it and you just explain beautifully! 

Am not a brilliant writer..SHUT UP! Goodness...that is so much praises for me to be able to digest,it feels good to hear..but i dnt wanna boost my ego..am too dwn to earth ;P and wht if i said...i wnted to sneak into urs as well <3 HAHAH..The biggest blooper...my fan...! ;P i swear thre is this friend of mine and urs who may spot any grammar spelling...she is freakish abt it..i'll tell u later who she is ;) i cant help getting into details...i hope they dnt bore people..!
AWW shilpu still loves Armaan, ofcourse she does, no matter how much she tries to deny. Its all him. i love LOVE LOVEEE how you have characterised them! its too magical and real to believe aswell <3 I love Shilpas character, shes got those perfect glints of the real Shilpa, and for its an ArSh FF, its so clearly visible aswellh <3 AWWW Armaan denied that he loved her and broke her heart, awww that was somewhat bad wd her, but bechaara had to have all the jootas and ass kicks in the carROFL LOL OMGGG THE SECOND FLASHBACKKK! OMGGG YAYYY MERA ZAKHMI CUTE FREAKN AWESOME INTENSE LOVERHH! ILYYY! God that scene sent goosebumps over my skin, like COMPLETELY UTTERLY TOTALLYH! Sheesh only his proximity and eyes will burn me alive!  okay so that scene was BURNINGGG HAWWWTTT! and you made it burning HAWWT THE WAY YOU wrote it! so hats off to you for that! i mean even if theres a total makeout scene i dont find it interesting at all, because theres no beauty sometimes, though id told you i love dese kind of scenes OMGGG <3 and even when theres this kiss-her-to-shut-her-up scene im like ALL GAGAAA! i dont like those stick hot scenes wd no beauty to describe just too monotonous, i love scenes like these! OMGGG THE SETTING, ENVIRONMENT, HIS INTENSE EYES, HER REACTION, THE CLOSED DOOR, NO LOCKED DOOR, HIS BODY LEANING CLOSER, HIS ADAMNTNESS HIS VOICE SO DANGEROUS SO BREATHTAKING, EVERYTHINGGG HE WAS DOING OMGGG SET ME TO FIRE! i love dese scenes! a posessive lil enraged hot Hero my hero <3 i cant get over this scene! its reminding me of KaSh intense scenes! <3  haye drools!
i seriously cant describe this scene, the way you described it so sexually so sensually so magically WOMAN ILY! I LOVE THIS ARMAAN! omg and the way he said the door is locked HAWWW HE HAD LOCKED IT OMG! AND the way his hand was on the switch and then when sheed tried to go he had come closer and the way he was demanding those answers! <3  
AWW Flashback broke ;( 

Iv tried depicting ARSH as likeable characters and not for readers to hve one sided fondness,though Armaan hurt her..i hope am able to make readers like him much more in further updates!HAHA..I Had fun writing how Shilpa kicked hiss ass ;p Miss Hacker..arent you going to far..iv just writing a lil bit of sensuality between ARSH! ;P am actually thinking how to implement tht shut up kiss scene for you..it may not be totally like you wnt it to be...but lets see darling ;)
am with you for loving agressive heros...you already knw it Miss Hacker..we shall continue it on our obvious meeting spot ;) HAHA...Miss Heart Hacker...wht r u doing?too much bragging abt me :P all my flashback ends abruptly if u hv seen ;P

AWWW and OMGGG HE SNEAKED INTO HER ROOM! hawww hes the perfect hero! i can so imagine it allh! karan sneaking up all determined and covering her mouth, her big green eyes growing wider (oh man she has the most beautiful eyes) and her thick gorgeous hair swaying OMG <3 KaSh *drools* AWWW he told her she cant get married! OMGGG I love ds armaan a lil ordering, too different! hes just so brilliantly characterised and wen hed kidnapped her he was all cheeky, turning cheeky from Mr. demandng and not so cute Was the to die over part! and yeeaah his wohoaa got me mad!!!! IM IMAGINING ITHH! <3 
OMGGG hed confessed his love to her but she thought he was maybe lying, awww he accepted finahlyy! its such a blissful feeling for me too, knowing Armaan loves Shilpa, haww too strong!  aww he said runaway wd me drools over them <3

That's not smthing new..Armaan has always sneaked into Riddhima's room[SA] this time i made him cme through the door not the window :P Characterisation of ArSh in the prologue is all different from wht i introduce them in the first part...i had to add a fun element to them.ArSh had always tht intense and hearbreaking track in DMG which i wnted to break!

OMG AND HE ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED HER ;O sheeeshhh shoved her into his car and drove away! YEEAHHH MAN!!!!!!!!! her fault for not listening to him! OMGGG I LOVE IT! LIKE HELL I LOVE ITHH! OHHHMYYY GOHHDD! ITS a totaly fairytale! The hero kidnapping the bride, becoz she was adamant not listening to him yet she couldnt be anyone else's :O <33 hayeee sooo romantix! i told you blessed be the moment wen this idea came to you! hawww wen he removed his mask and he was all cheeky flooded with triumph GOOODDD I LOVE KSG MORE NOWHH! and she all startled, haha she took so much time to believe she was kidnappedROFL Though i love it completely, and all he said in the CAR! OMG i love you my hero! HAWWW she started hitting him after those 5+ namesROFLROFL kick the ass kick the ass ;D  GOD I LOVED IT! i cant stop laughing at allROFL yayyy! aww ouch he mustve been hurt wd all the brutal attacksROFL

Am scrolling dwn n dwn...and your comments are not evn ending..HAHAHA! Na he ddnt shoved her...shin his car,she was sitting in the car[caross]..and the driver wasnt in..so Armaan hopped in and drived away.Fairytaleee...thts wht i wnted to tell...its not a unique plot probably and not evn a realistic one but its just a fairytale. Love Shilpa for lashing at him and he deserve it...but still poor him ;P
HAWWW he stopped the car and tied her up OMG :O ;o LOLL Bechaari Shilpu, hes so adamant and so godly SEXYYY! yayy LOL bechaari her! ofcourse hed to feel bad for itROFL OMG wen he stopped the car came out untied her and the way she attacked her :OROFLROFL i was Team Shilpa Team Shilpa YAYYY! hahah bechaaras muscles and bonesErmmROFL OMGGG EEEPS! he held her wrists hawwwBlushing HAWY HAWT HAWTTT! and the way you described how he eyes her nd den the effect of the proximity SHITTT YURE A KILLER! kill me so deadly :P hawww the way his hands ran down her arms OMG OMG OMGGG THATS WAY WAY WAY TOO HAWWWT! you have this magic to create beauty wd the smallest of gestures! youre so talented :D haww she tried to escape but OMFGGG THE MORE SENSUAL PART he drove so so so far away specially like ACTUALLY kidnapping her and driving so far away from the city so noone finds her and she cannot return OMG! I LOVE HIM! shes all your Armaan eeps :P

HAHAHA..She was swearing too much..who would evn bear to hear sm1 swearing at u ;P becchara muscles and bones..LMAOO!HAHA! I Hope you are still alive though...too much compliment frm u..i might faint! ;p HAHHA...Thts wht it calls a kidnapping right?Karan should do that to Shilpa ;P

Okay i told you cant wait for the next part! update update update! had so much fun reading an ff after a really long time! OH ILYYY nd youre a damn talented writer! so this comment specially for you My jaanu love churailLOL Though i wanted you to post from you know :P BUT right now im too much in love wd your writing and this FF! haye! and oh a request, i dont want Shilpa to forgive Armaan so easily the essence will fade, let him seduce dangerously, try all :DDD coz im gonnaaa be drroling like mad people reading that!

OKAY!Your comments are truly so encouraging,made be smileee!You are a darling Hacker!Thanks for the discretion! lolz...if you can see...am not trying to be tht supposed person that i am while writing :P am keeing my ... u knw wht :P Now that was a huge comment, you make me guilty for not hvnt commnted on BTLOO yet though iv been saying i would do it!God...let me find time.I Needed a buddy to guide me...that's why i told you to read!the plot i had in my mind is gradually changing...but i guess you are right!i'll keep that seducing act in my mind and try finding smthing abt it ;) THANKS A LOTTT HACKER!I LOVE YOU FOR THIS Wonderful comment.Your Amigos loves you too ;)

YAYYY LOVE YOU miss Amigos JEE!
Update Soon!
Rida - your new big Fan ;P [Bullshit..i amyourfan]

Edited by .amigos. - 02 November 2011 at 6:29pm

-Heart-Hacker-

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

nice story...
THANKS dear.

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hey just read part one yaar...
Superb amazing matlab starting me hi armaan kiddneped bride lolzzz...
Really want to read more n more ...
Plz add me to ur pm list...
N do pm me when ever u updt..
Plz...

.amigos.

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!!