Fan Fictions

Abducting The Bride Away[ArSh]UPDATE|Pg26|28.12.12 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 60

charmingkiller

Goldie

charmingkiller

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Finalllyyy update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.amigos.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abducting The Bride Away[ArSh]UPDATE|Pg26|28.12.12 (Page 57)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Loved AR
Please continue soon

.amigos.

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
cnt soonish

.amigos.

dershika

Goldie

dershika

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Hey dear fab ff plz add me in ur pm list and do share all ur writings would like to read all of them and plz continue soon

.amigos.

SHWETAKASHLOVER

SHWETAKASHLOVER

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
update plzzz

.amigos.

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMySexyBitchxX

"For chapter 6"

OMG finally after ages you updated saali kameeni K LMFAAAOOO AHHH HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I f**kING FRIGGIN LOVE THIS FF? K NO I GUESS K :@ lol this has to be the most amazing FF of IF no kidding! It is the most entertaining, well written, romantic, adorable, heart winning, AND ALL THE GOOD ADJECTIVES FF OF IF :$ write more already you PHAAAKING IDIOT K

LMFAO!! Now am thinking its time for another update as well, soonish!
Had no idea until now////ROFL thank you for the list of ajectives, it may help me in writing such words in commenting on other ffs Ermm haww sachi main bol rahi thi? :(

OMG I love your writing and your characterization and I JUST EFFING LOVE EVERYTHING BOUT ATBA omg im so used to calling it ABTA that I have to always erase then rewrite LOL! OMG the update was so effing amazing. Tell me how is it that you always outdo yourself? How do you come up with such gripping and PERFECT CHAPPYS? K TEACH ME!

Dude am confused myself between ATBA or ABTA now ROFL

LMFAO!!!! I have no effing idea, am nervous when i post the chapters thinking about what will the readers think, will they even like it?? its all tensioned FF World ROFL and your comments means so much to me to know where am lacking at and which direction i should keep following. Something i always look up for :$ SO THANK YOUUU! 

I love your Armaan and Shilpa, sooo much that I wish they were real ;(

ARE THEY FUN? ROFL ROFL THAT IS SUCH A COMPLIMENT INDEED ;|

I love the vocabulary you use, I love how your work is no less than that of a professional. It is so freaking amazing! I seriously forget my ownself, and the time and when it ends im like OMFG NO FREAKING WAY ;O You are so so so talented!

OH GOD! You did it again with the praises, i might swoon over your everyt words you say, but i better come back to earth. THANK YOU HASHMIII *CRYING BUCKETS*

OMG the starting part was hilarious of their fake marriage news spreading LMFAAO I LOVERS ARMAAAN! I want to see this in real K CAST THEM AND MAKE ME SEE IT K GOOD!

Lol Armaan is sooo adorable lol enjoying the parade :P :$ DEDE MEREKO :$

I love how you describe everything especially the places, its almost like I can vividly see them. OMG Anahita is so beautiful I CANNOT WAIT TO BE THERE! K

Too much honeymooning going for them! i think i should bring some serious moments ROFL but if i go by my original thinking, it was meant to be a full fun journey of them here, so imma stick to my plan ROFL or maybe not ROFL  

I'll buy you a Villa in Anahita one dayEmbarrassed

All the words you have used you've used to describe the forest, her reactions its all done so flawlessly that I am so amazed. Your work always leaves me in awe. It is nothing less than professional. And take me seriously BECAUSE I AM SERIOUS@ HMMHP :@

THANK YOU AGAIN BUT NOT AGAIN ROFL ROFL SAALI KAMEENI!! I Wonder what to reply whenver you compliment me a lot...it makes me hella confused Stern Smile

OMG the scene where she says I cannot walk anymore it reminded me of kash jungle scene LMFAO and he was like tumhe uthake leke jaaoon? OMG LOL THEYRE SO HILARIOUS! And here Armaan was like couch potato OMG LMFAO you always come up with the best lines! You keep learning those hindiurdu gaalis from me, you need to teach me all yout couch potato like hilarious insults LOL.

ohh Shit, i didnt thought of that jungle scene before until you told me here...OMG Yes its just like that ROFL SAALI Tu khud insult hai, tereko kya sikhaoungi be ROFL

^^with this language am talking here, people will already know who am i ROFL

Omg their banters are so cute, I never ever want them to end seriously K WRITE A 10000 LINES FOR THEM AND IL READ ALL NIGHT. Wasn't this the specialty of Kash? SIGHS! Armaan and Shilpa's banters are so wonderfully written. Their fights are adorable, fiery, hilarious and so refreshing that I can read them all night long. LMFAO she lied, even I ain't a sports person, I AM A ermm lemme think LMFAO!

ROFL reminds me of which, DID YOU GO TO YOUR GYM CLASSES?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

'My ever whining Miss Malhotra!' he gaze at her fondly with a colossal smile, 'Am forever stuck with you.'

I LOVE THIS LINE! BOWS DOWN TO YOU! Its so simple but soo cute :$ I also wanna be forever stuck with them. The way you show their relationship with small gestures, the depth of their love, the cute lightness and the deep beautiful love. Its an awe inspiring thing in itself :$ This line is so cahute :$ and it makes you love Armaan so much more and the love he has for her. It makes you love the cute lightness the story has which is so rare to build with just simple sentences but you DO IT SO FLAWLESSLY ALL THE TIME! BOW BOW BOW ;P

AWWW!!!!!! You make me love them the way you said it Day Dreaming i should read ABTA again Ermm

OMG YOU NEVER OFFERED ME A PIGGY RIDE K YOU OAF FOOL KAMEENI SAALLI GBMBGKLTGMBKRMBRBK ;(

WHATS YOUR WEIGHT?? THE DAY YOU STOP EATING, I'll give you a ride or my partner is there already for the offerWink

Omg I MISS HUMPTY DUMPTY YOU KNOW. HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL ;D HUMPTY DUMPTY HAD A GREAT FALL ;( humpty dumpty is so cahute :$ We never had a scene like that of kash, OMG I WANT ONE NOW, just adding it to the 6890799977678865 top things kash didn't do and need to do list :$ but omg it makes me crave them now. How adorable they would look like this ;( your Armaan and shilpa are frigging adorable gbkhbnkhgnkhyunmkhoknmh I LOVERS THEM ;||

W*F ROFL Tu hi Humpty dumpty hai ROFL Your Lists in never ending saali ROFL i wonder if your kash will complete those 68907999778678865+ wishes in this life ROFLROFL

Their fights are so cute:$ omg theyr so adorable I LOVE YOUR ARMAAN SOOO MUCH HE IS THE BEST BEST BEST! LOL the sloping down so fast SCENE ALSO ADDED TO THE LIST ;( this is the best FF :|;|

Was he acting like a horse or what?' omg your lines always crack me up! I love your Shilpa equally. She is as amazing as him LMFAO!

'Do you think yourself as The Tarzan of the forests?' she spat out indignantly. LMFAAAOOO I LOVE YOUR LINERS I LOVE YOUR LINERS I LOVE YOUR LINERS AND I FRIGGIN TOLD YOU THIS BUT IM AGAIN TELLING YOU CCOZ I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUR LINERS ;|

Tarzan had a Jane? :o omg I never knew lol, I never watched tarzan like that. I remember watching in bachpan LMFAO.

I'll carry you on the sloppy track Blushing then we shall slide till you hit the tree and get your head bangedCool lmfao i understood you love them, no need to do repeat telecast ROFLROFL thank you ;| W*F!! WHO THE HELL DOESNT WATCH TARZAN? ;O OMG EVEN MY MUM-DAD WATCHED TARZAN IN OUR CHILDHOOD ;O WHICH GENERATION ARE YOU FROM? ;O YOU SHOCKED ME [;|]

'THIS!' He swung her body from his back and slammed her against the tree, caging herself against him with her legs wrapped around his hips. 'And the ride, gets more fun from here.'

EEE I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE NOW ;P :$ :$ :$ :$:$ OMGGG You remember the tree scene of that novel you toldme about? I think it was of meg cabot. I read this and it reminded me of that and I WAS LIKE DING DONG ;O ;$ LMFAO. BUT OMG TREES ARE SOOO SEX ;$ I NEEDA ADD TREES TO MY SEX PLACES LIST :$ not the sex sex but our sexy sex LMFAO.

OMG THIS SCENE WAS SO BNHGKNMGNJYOMYM I THINK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FRIGGIN MARRY ME ARMAAANO :$

OH GOODNESSROFLROFL OMG YOU WROTE THE NOVEL ;O YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW YOU FOUND IT?? Am sure not that hot! but it was in my innocent phase that iv read the novel and it was hot for me during that timeEmbarrassed HASHMI DONT WORRY, WHY AM I YOUR FRIEND?? ROFL I understand your every wishes and desire ROFL You'll get your tree sex moment for real one day ROFL I'll be your messenger ROFL 

The way you wrote is so seductive, so teasingly hot making you grip yourself in an anticipatory hotness overclouding! OMG YOU ARE THE ROMANCE QUEEN :$

I loved the way you wrote it. Soft and smooth and silky and dangerous lingering at points making her breathless making US breathless and how Armaan was teasing her, seducing her. The slow pace was so AHMAZING. YOU WRITE WITH PERFECTION GBHMTINJHYMTNHYMHYN I FRIGGIN LOVE THE SCENE! :;||

OHH THIS ONE NOT!! I Dont think i am, i suck at them and iv to ponder a lot before writing, you need to teach me how to write sex make out scenesCryCry

He was suddenly so physically aware of her that he felt as if they were standing in the middle of an electrical field, with the air snapping and sizzling around them, sparks flying. 

OMG me too ;|| I am so physically cyber physically aware LMFAO. I love how you write f**k YOU BRILLIANT WRITER ;P

Omg I love that line ^^^ it is so intense :$

Tu kab aware nahin hoti ho kameeni ROFL ROFL ROFL 

'Am setting a new rule now, you don't get to touch me, kiss me or get into anything intimate with me until further notice.' Omg this line was SOOO HILARIOUS I THINK I LOVE HER MORE WITH EVERY NEW CHAPTER LMFAO

'Until further notice?what the hell is that? an FBI investigation notice?'

Correction I LOVE HIM ALSO MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND I THINK IVE BURST OFF WITH THE MORE NOT ENDING LOVE. GOD THEYRE THE BEST CHARACTERS EVER INVENTED AND YOURE THE BEST WRITER :$

Shit the tree scene ended ;( NOOO ;( I WANT MORE OF TREE SEDUCTION YOU WITCH ;|

Iv stopped the tree seduction so that you can continue a tree scene for me on our daily spot meeting ROFL a COMPLETE SEX TREE FROM YOUBlushing ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If this wasnt IF, i would have made Armaan do her right away, there wasnt suppose to be even a tree seduction but sheee i cant stop making them wanting each other so much and i couldnt resist the tree idea after having it in my headROFL ROFL ROFL 

OMG LMFAO tarzan chasing his JANE I LOVERS TARZAN AND JANE :$$$

ROFL THE WATER SCENE WAS AMAZING K I love how you penned down each detail so vividly so beautifully, it just tells how awesome of a writer you are!

'And whats the bet?'

'I get to touch you if i win.' he said wickedly.

'Do you ever have anything other than this on your mind?'

'Unfortunately when it comes to you, NO.'

AAAHH I LOVERS HIM. You always know the best lines to use to send off the chemistry blazing through the readers. AHH :$

OMFG ROFL she cheated! I love cheaters sooo much LMFAAOO THEYRE SOOO COOOL LOFL!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL JAANTI THI TU CHEATER CHE ROFL ROFL 

Omg the Armaan in the water part was so scary, OKAY  I KNEW HE WOULDNOT SINK AND WAS PLAYING COZ HE IS THE PROTAGONIST AND YOU DARE DO A THING TO HIM ROFL. But omg shilpa going all scary and trying to calm down and then hyperventilating it was so heart touching the way she loves him so much and cares for him. It was so CUTE :$

Was it scary really?Shocked LMFAO!! How can he die so early? ROFL ROFL Shilpa is Like you somehowWink

He was facing her under the water and if she could bet, that git was grinning at her while she was fighting him. He slid his body the length of hers and made her roll with him. His hands entwining hers at her back, caging her under his hold. She opened her mouth articulating some random curses at him, but only bubbles forming out of her mouth and Armaan grinning more at her. Such a kook he was.

Okay this just got hotter. OMG you know exactly when to throw a bouncer and startle, surprise, excite, shock your readers you genius almond brain :| EEE I READ IT LIKE TWICE OMG YOU COME UP WITH THE BEST PLACES AND POSITIONS TO BE IN. This has to be more intimate than karate scene ;PP EEE :$:$:$:$:$

ASSHOLEEE! GENIUS ALMOND BRAIN!!!!I WISH I HAD ONE FOR MY STUDIESCry ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLLL!!! THANK YOU HASHMI!!!! MAKE OUTS SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ALL TYPE OF POSITION TO INTEREST THE READERS, I Wonder if we can even make out under the water though ROFL try it and tell me ...PLEASE ROFL ROFL 

OKAY THEY MADE OUT UNDERWATER. UNDERWATER IN THE WATER ON THE WATER OMGGG! It was the hottest thing I have read in ages! LIKE SERIOUSLY! And I am being totally serious when I say you are a damn PERFECT WRITER. EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU WRITE DRIPS PERFECTION! The way you wrote that scene entwined with their emotions and Armaan's raging passions, her reluctance, her responses, the intensity of the attraction that was causing it and the exact phrases you used to describe it were SO f**kING PERFECT! And the kisses were so scorching hot! It made me fan myself!

HOLY CRAAAP! Stop jelly melly my heart with your comments...AM EXCITED!
THANK THANK YOU...ALL INSPIRED BY YOU Blushing YOU'RE THE SHIT AND IV LEARNED IT FROM TOU Cool

Lmfao so true she did not protest, LMFAO! AHHH I LOVE THIS FF SOOO MUCH! WEEE I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THEIR DATE! A DATE A DATE :$ And don't worry Shilpa Armaan has his ways like he said ;))

You are it! The way you write, your descriptions, one liners, bouncers, EVERY WORD YOU WRITE it so outstanding and it renders me speechless. You are so talented my amigo and you are a hot hot writer.  I literally and honestly think atba is the best FF on here. And you are a f**king genius!

Update sooon :$

p.s ILOVEYOU ;))

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I KEEO YOUR EVERY FLATTERING WORDS YOU SAID TO MY HEART AND BE THRILLED ABOUT IT, May take days for me to come out of it!geeeh thank you :$ :$ :$ I Should start writing the DATE now ROFL

shall update soon ROFL

-Heart-Hacker-

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpafan1

Awesomeee part n the end was hottt do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
Thank you so much!! shall continue soon Hug

Originally posted by sweetnandu

awesome update..
Thank you :)

Originally posted by rads73937

Woah! That was awsome.
Thanx for the pm. Take care.
Aww thanks ;D You're welcome! you too!

Originally posted by SHWETAKASHLOVER

awesome part
last one was hot
do pm me when u update
Thanks Swetha!!! I'll do it next time i update!

.amigos.

Groupbie

.amigos.

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachimishra09

that was an awesome nd hot part seriously luvd it a lot...
thnx fot the pm
You're welcome and thank you so much Hug

Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

am i dreaming?
Maybe who knows ROFL 

oh..this is long
Maybe you were actually dreaming. Hahaha! ;)

missed this ff so so much
Aww!! But i hope the length was worth it!! and thank you as well to keep writing here and prevent it from shutting down!

Pious_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top