Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

My prediction! *read and add your's too*

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
My prediction as to what might/can happen next week!

If you find it baseless or wierd just ignore! LOL  its afterall my prediction so it can be anyway LOL LOL

1)
Kunal takes up the case. He will make up witnesses and will be almost on the verge of winning the case...
We all know one thing that kunal always stands for truth.. So,maybe at the last minute or just before the head judge gives the final verdict on the case Kunal might see/come to know something fishy of Nisha.. That she was trapping Rohit something like that.. And Kunal will stand with truth and will lost the case!
In that case it will be a big loss for the firm kunal is representing.. He might lose his job..Ermm

2)
Kunal will stand from Nisha's side and Siddhi from Rohit Takral's side.. Takral will add mirchi to the situation.. I guess Siddhi will win here and kunal might take it to heart the loss and he lose job

3)
Kunal and Siddhi as lawyers from both sides..  Kunal putting in false witnesses and wining the case against takral.. His firm very happy on getting  a higher edge over takral which isn't very easy to get.. Then while celebrating he comes to know the bad motives of Nisha.. And he feeling dejected as he didn't stand for truth.. Then Raveena shouting at him telling Rohit was with her that day on which Nisha is telling that she got married to him LOL 

4)
Raveena in court in support of Rohit.. Nisha might say Rohit married her one day..Raveena saying that day Rohit was with her (remmber the night police caught them? ).. Raveena going against her brother siding with truth..

thats' it for now! i will go crazy thinking like this... LOL LOL can't wait to see the upcoming episodes! Big smile

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 30 October 2011 at 8:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-sahasra-shumi.-MariaMars--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

If you find it baseless or wierd just ignore! LOL  its afterall my prediction so it can be anyway LOL LOL

1)
Kunal takes up the case. He will make up witnesses and will be almost on the verge of winning the case...
We all know one thing that kunal always stands for truth.. So,maybe at the last minute or just before the head judge gives the final verdict on the case Kunal might see/come to know something fishy of Nisha.. That she was trapping Rohit something like that.. And Kunal will stand with truth and will lost the case!
In that case it will be a big loss for the firm kunal is representing.. He might lose his job..Ermmnot exactly the same but something of this sort is popping up in my mind also.so fingers crossedLOL

2)
Kunal will stand from Nisha's side and Siddhi from Rohit Takral's side.. Takral will add mirchi to the situation.. I guess Siddhi will win here and kunal might take it to heart the loss and he lose job

3)
Kunal and Siddhi as lawyers from both sides..  Kunal putting in false witnesses and wining the case against takral.. His firm very happy on getting  a higher edge over takral which isn't very easy to get.. Then while celebrating he comes to know the bad motives of Nisha.. And he feeling dejected as he didn't stand for truth.. Then Raveena shouting at him telling Rohit was with her that day on which Nisha is telling that she got married to him LOL  i don't think this will happen-kunal putting false witnesses is a big no no(a person who stood by truth though at the cost of his family's future n his love can't do this))

4)
Raveena in court in support of Rohit.. Nisha might say Rohit married her one day..Raveena saying that day Rohit was with her (remmber the night police caught them? ).. Raveena going against her brother siding with truth..

thats' it for now! i will go crazy thinking like this... LOL LOL can't wait to see the upcoming episodes! Big smile
nice predictionsLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-Swetha-LuvStrk-001*Dakoo_Minzy*-Rani

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

1)
In that case it will be a big loss for the firm kunal is representing.. He might lose his job..Ermmnot exactly the same but something of this sort is popping up in my mind also.so fingers crossedLOL

nice predictionsLOL

hmm...i too feel the one we both liked can happen... LOL  it does look like the most probable possibility...let's wait and see Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra--Rani

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Iam bad at predictions so I wont predict, but Im hoping Kunal wins the case coz:

1) He needs to taste a bit of success to get back his self confidence.
2) Siddhi needs to see him with new respect.
3) If Rohit is proven innocent then R-R can become a pair. Im not against them together but if that happens, chances are that Vikram will turn -ve since this wud be his 2nd rejection & I cant handle any more -ve characters. Besides I quite like him in this duffer/cute avatarLOL

But like you & Sahasra predicted if he were to loose the case it would be interesting to see how he will deal with it & pick himself up again.

I just hope they dont make it too cliched & predictable.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KhaLidaHLuvStrk-001*Dakoo_Minzy*shumi.-Ranipsychobaiko.

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@*Dakoo_Minzy*, Alots of predictions han LOL...
Well, I feel and think That Case will not be easy for KUNAL at all.he will face much difficulties..One of them will be Siddhi..affcords Thakral/Richa will force Siddhi to fight in the court against Kunal.
But As story is going..Kunal will wins The Case for sure..And Back to his career as well as his firm..Its Kunal Turns Not Thakral...ANd now story is based on this case...
This case will creat alots of problems between Kunal and siddhi and will turn the story in new look..Not becz of SiNal But due to Raveena...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001*Dakoo_Minzy*shumi.-Ranipsychobaiko.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

1)
In that case it will be a big loss for the firm kunal is representing.. He might lose his job..Ermm 

i am expecting this cuz...i am with rohit na...Wink

2)
Kunal will stand from Nisha's side and Siddhi from Rohit Takral's side.. Takral will add mirchi to the situation.. I guess Siddhi will win here and kunal might take it to heart the loss and he lose job...i don't want to happen this cus Sinal relation just now started blooming...i don't want any daraar in their relation...

3)
Kunal and Siddhi as lawyers from both sides..  Kunal putting in false witnesses and wining the case against takral.. His firm very happy on getting  a higher edge over takral which isn't very easy to get.. Then while celebrating he comes to know the bad motives of Nisha.. And he feeling dejected as he didn't stand for truth.. Then Raveena shouting at him telling Rohit was with her that day on which Nisha is telling that she got married to him LOL  ...NO WAY...kunal will never bring false witness knowingly...btw in this case there is no witness at all...

4)
Raveena in court in support of Rohit.. Nisha might say Rohit married her one day..Raveena saying that day Rohit was with her (remmber the night police caught them? ).. Raveena going against her brother siding with truth...NO again...cuz rohit -raveena relation ship was not that much developed / strong  that she can come to the court to save rohit...

thats' it for now! i will go crazy thinking like this... LOL LOL...yo...u r making us go crazy...LOL can't wait to see the upcoming episodes! Big smile  yaar..i am just concentrating on sinal...least bothered abot the baseless case...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
option 2... bcz same happened in Ghar ek Mandir ... both will fight against each other but at home it wont affect much but later there will be MU abt some proofs etc ...if they will go Ghar ek Mandir way here then Kunal will Blame siddhi for stealing his important proof ( i think Thukral will steal it , in ghar ek mandir Rahul gives that proof to anchal to keep it at safe place and when it goes missing he blames her ...here possible Kunal will give it to Siddhi  ) at the end Truth will win and any kind of MU will be cleared between Kunal and siddhi regarding the case 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

option 2... bcz same happened in Ghar ek Mandir ... both will fight against each other but at home it wont affect much but later there will be MU abt some proofs etc ...if they will go Ghar ek Mandir way here then Kunal will Blame siddhi for stealing his important proof ( i think Thukral will steal it , in ghar ek mandir Rahul gives that proof to anchal to keep it at safe place and when it goes missing he blames her ...here possible Kunal will give it to Siddhi  ) at the end Truth will win and any kind of MU will be cleared between Kunal and siddhi regarding the case 

wow...that is quit interestingTongue...i would like to see that way...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index