Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Promo for the Week Nov 31-04th (Page 5)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
WOW...forum is super active if we have to scold someone ...And ROFL nice to see Theiva in full form, keep it up theiva, its super entertaining to see ppl getting irritated...LOL...missing Gunz and her super scolding...

@Gunz -warnign varum nu not commenting.:P...inga neraya per missing ur style scolding...come fast...:P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Shamz...

I too support Shamz because naanga romba namburom TA va.
He is not the person who does such things in public...Either its a dream sequence by Charu or he is trying to act infront of everyn! The happy moments in the first scene surely wont lead to such an heartbreaking scene.. He might want to show his anger but not like this.. Director wants us to scold TA to increase the ratings... but i would rather thittufy him for such a scene...LOL

Did u all notice the saree which Tamil took for Tulasi, i think she is wearing the same one..
SQ, GW & Psycho too in the promo... cant he show atleast a promo without these three??

Anand getting dharma adi from his machans.. LOLLOL

Edited by harhem - 31 October 2011 at 1:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
 Thanks Shamz for promo update.

It was indeed a shocking promo for us and I don't understand as to why Thamizh is behaving rudely to Thulasi nowadays. Shocked I think that TA will realise about GW and Charu's true colours only after he loses Thulasi. Unhappy

Moreover after seeing this promo I felt that Thulasi should leave TA and go out before he chases her out Unhappy as he is acting as a brainless fool nowadays and has hurted the feelings of T AngryEvil Smile. The worst of all is TA has started to dance to the tunes of GW and Charu and as a result has also insulted T in front of others. Angry

I also feel that if Thulasi goes away from Thamizh for sometime it will pave way for that fool to understand about both the devils intentions. Unhappy Last but not least after seeing this promo I hate TA to the core Unhappy and I am sure that a guy like TA doesn't need a lovely wife like Thulasi Evil Smile and I also want him to suffer in the hands of GW and psycho which will make him to realise his mistakes Ermm and will be helpful to  mend him into a nice person once again Angry. I feel very sorry to write like this but I am highly fed up with TA's activities nowadays. AngryEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thanks shamu for the promo.sorry not promo it is uranium bomb for viewers and thulsi.                                             Mr.TA what a improvement from u? I didnt except this type of behaviour from ta.                                           Veryvery disappointing with Ta and TT wedding celearation. Thanks kumaran sir for giving this aapu for viewers.                                                             Intha seriala ivalo naala pathatuku inum enna enna scenela pakanumo.god pls help us.                             Shammu sona mathiri nadantha shammu mouthla sugar than podanu enna shamz unga zero ila hero kapathuvara.                                                 End this charu track pls

Edited by karthi173 - 31 October 2011 at 7:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Thanks shamu for the promo.sorry not promo it is uranium bomb for viewers and thulsi.                                             Mr.TA what a improvement from u? I didnt except this type of behaviour from ta.                                           Veryvery disappointing with Ta and TT wedding celearation. Thanks kumaran sir for giving this aapu for viewers.                                                             Intha seriala ivalo naala pathatuku inum enna enna scenela pakanumo.god pls help us.                             Shammu sona mathiri nadantha shammu mouthla sugar than podanu enna shamz unga zero ila hero kapathuvara.                                                 End this charu track pls

Hahaahaha. I wish he kapathufies me. Illathi my image goneROFL Oru hero mela ellam nambikkai vaika vendiyatha irukuLOL

Yesss plss end Charu track SirrDead

@Shubba ka: Sikiram Guns ah vara sollungaaa. Gunss if u scold TA, appo than he will get his brain backLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 31 October 2011 at 3:52am

ThendralfanNixkiekarthi173

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I have two doubt. Pls clear it friends.     1. First cake cut panuvangala illa games vilayadi enjoy panu vangala.?using this we can guess whether Ta acts or not.      2. Thulsi tamil vangi thantha saree kati iruka but tamiluku yaru puthu dress vangi thantha? Thulsiya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

I have two doubt. Pls clear it friends.     1. First cake cut panuvangala illa games vilayadi enjoy panu vangala.?using this we can guess whether Ta acts or not.      2. Thulsi tamil vangi thantha saree kati iruka but tamiluku yaru puthu dress vangi thantha? Thulsiya

I will clear your doubts with my 7th senseLOL

I think they will first cut the cake and then play or? Even in Birthdays, they first cut the cake approm than food, games and all. But i dont know, hope Thendral also does in the same orderLOL

Ur qns is very good, yenna if cake first na, we can think that he just teased her nu. But if its after games na, then he can be serious tooConfused

I think its TA oda new shirt. Or Thuls vaangi vachu irupa for anniversary. She would have got money from Sudha or with her money. It would be nice if Thuls gave it instead of KP or PeiDead

sowjanya32Nixkiekarthi173

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Nice imagination Shamz...

TA's pure love for T and vice versa is the crux of this serial  which makes it unique among any other serials.If anything like TA turning against Tulasi happens, the serial will  lose most of the viewers.
I hope the director wont allow Thendral to reach that level...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Go to top