Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week Nov 31-04th (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

whoaaa...Shubba...K.P. talked about Tulasi's looks?

Yes Smiles. U remember once when KP spoke with his friend in bar, appo he talked about Thuls too. Said Charu is Laddu and Thuls something dunnoLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.sneha_vijayNixkieharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo for the Week Nov 31-04th (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
This K.P. silly guy...he should suffer a lot too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfansneha_vijayPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

This K.P. silly guy...he should suffer a lot too...

Actually he is okie, but for saying Charu is Laddu he should suffer reallyyLOL
Vazhkayile Laddu parthatilla polaLOL

ThendralfanshubbaPearl.sneha_vijayNixkieharith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey but Tulasi's looking very pretty in the promo. Her saree looks nice on her...she stands out more because most of them are wearing blue. 

ThendralfanshubbaPearl.sneha_vijayNixkieharith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Hey but Tulasi's looking very pretty in the promo. Her saree looks nice on her...she stands out more because most of them are wearing blue. 

Yesss..Thuls looks stunninggg and prettyy.Big smile But she was most pretty with the first red saree.
TA looks also handsome, but Thuls match match ah pothu irukalam, still okieLOL

Thendralfansneha_vijayshubbaPearl.Nixkieharith25

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Why did he agree for the celebration if he decided to insult T...to please his friends..Angry...let me see what he is going to do when he knows about psycho and GW..Angry

By the time TA comes to know about psycho and GW and feels ashamed like killing himself, Thulasi should leave him with just a mocking look at him and without talking to him. I don't mind if she returns him her Thaali (I know she won't do it and i neither want that, i am just exaggerating LOL Tongue). After seeing the celebration scene, i don't think there is any difference between GW/psycho and TA. Dead

Originally posted by Shamz.

I feel that TA is going to laugh after putting cake on Thuls faceConfused Lets see

Wow Shammu, you are being really positive about TA. Tongue I think there is a limit and a way to do things for fun and that too infront of everyone. Who gave him the rights to have fun while making someone else suffer? Doesn't this have another name instead of having fun?! TA's character has been ruined way too much so that according to me, it won't be possible anymore to bring back the old TA we loved. Thumbs Down It does not matter how romantic he gets in the future. Stern Smile

Originally posted by Ranuja

How nice it'd be if we someone could put whole cake on TA's head..lol

LOL no Ranuja. Someone should put a stone on his head so that he forgets Thulasi and goes suffers in the hands of psycho. Evil Smile He deserves it the most. Psycho should daily put her ghost dances infront of TA. He can enjoy them without anyone to disturbe them unlike his romance with Thulasi. Uninterrupted psycho-romances and ghost-dances. How nice to imagine! Dead

LOL sorry, done with my ranting. Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 30 October 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32ThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hahahah awww Theiva akka. I love reading ur angry comments on TABig smile

Im little confident, but dunno hope he does not disappoint me, approm mariyadhai poiyvidumLOL
But i agree with you. Even if he apologizes to Thuls after Pei true colour is out, we wont see him as the old TAUnhappy I hope they does something which makes us to forgot what TA did to ThulsBig smile

And yes i remember on Thuls bday TA also acted as he is angry and then gave a surprise. That time too she cried, but appo they were alone. I know this and that scene we cant compare, still i wish he acts only. I dont want to see such a rude TA. Friday epi la leave panna nenaichathe is big, pls not this tooShocked

Edited by Shamz. - 30 October 2011 at 2:51pm

sowjanya32ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Nixkieharith25

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks  shammu for posting the promo.SmileClap.It's a shocking and irritating promo for the viewers.AngryAngry. What happened ?Why TA is behaving like an idiot nowadays and why many people are hitting anand.I think someone was supposed to get hit but it was anand instead. Ta Celebrates the function for friends but still mad at T.why is lav there with her usual long face?.

B ut all this coz thuls shouted at C on her marriage day is it ?H ow can TA  behave rudely in front of his friends. He  is forgetting that he hurts her many times and she forgave him coz he said sorry...sigh.Everyone was expecting a good anniversary episode this is what we get is it? I have  never seen a husband doing this that too in their first anniversary.AngryAngryAngry Only pessu than intha TA kitta.Angry 

Edited by mini_00 - 30 October 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32ThendralfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top