Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Promo for the Week Nov 31-04th (Page 2)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Thank you Shammu for the promo!

TA - Welcome to villain group and enjoy being bashed by viewers. Dead More than anyone else, you are the biggest villain for the poor Thulasi right now. Dead I won't wonder if she sooner or later regrets marrying you Evil Smile and for becoming the DIL of such a brainless family with garbage and Censored people including yourself the "great" z(h)ero even if any scene should be a dream. Lately i started to ask myself if TA really loves Thulasi or not. A guy who values his SS-relationship to his ex-fiance more than his relationship with his own wife, is not fit enough to be a hero and especially a husband to such a nice girl like Thulasi. Thumbs Down He deserves such a mother and such a psycho as wife. TA has to be punished for his behavior towards Thulasi. Evil Smile Sigh, i give up watching this serial. Disapprove

He is trying to prove he is best in everything. He proved he is a best friend, best son, best husbd(earlier though/ and still lil hopes he is acting after learning about psycho from GP(too much aasai for me stillOuch)), ...now probably best of the person who tortured T and he is slowly climbing up the stairs to reach itClapDead. All the best TA to reach the goalDead. With this behaviour in front of others he has almost reached his 3/4th of the goal in becoming best person to torture T. I doubt if she would have got hurt even when MM, GW, Psycho, Padma whoever insulted her. Ouch

Even a normal person who really fights with his wife all along, even MM would never insult Padma like this...even if it was meant for fun(I dont think so Ouch) TA is really too much. TA you could have just avoided the celebration and should have gone to B'lore to talk to your Censored psycho all day. U need not have come here to behave this way to T. She would have cried alone without anyone's knowledge atleast than getting insulted before everyone. Angry. Why did he agree for the celebration if he decided to insult T...to please his friends..Angry...let me see what he is going to do when he knows about psycho and GW..Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32ThendralfanTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

I feel that TA is going to laugh after putting cake on Thuls faceConfused Lets see
I feel so happy seeying GW and Charu facesLOL I agree with Smiles, i also think that Nith did something which damaged Lav, thats why she is angry i feel.

Hmm TA thinking and Thuls cryingQuestion Hope its a nice thendral weekendBig smile

let him laugh...if not we all will laugh for supporting him...and many will laugh at us for watching this Tongue

sowjanya32ThendralfanTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
For Tulasi's birthday it was so sweet when he fed cake to Tulasi with his arm around her but now look at what he did...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanmini_00sneha_vijayPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by Shamz.

I feel that TA is going to laugh after putting cake on Thuls faceConfused Lets see
I feel so happy seeying GW and Charu facesLOL I agree with Smiles, i also think that Nith did something which damaged Lav, thats why she is angry i feel.

Hmm TA thinking and Thuls cryingQuestion Hope its a nice thendral weekendBig smile

let him laugh...if not we all will laugh for supporting him...and many will laugh at us for watching this Tongue

Akkaaa, u know what. Im mad actually at TAAngry But not showing it, just being positiv, evlo vatti than ore person ah thittrathuQuestion Ore bore. Let him do this and marry Psycho and fullfill his anbu aasai and pasamana amma oda wish. Let them all go together to hell and life happily.

Thuls can be happu too with her studies and her caring family except fewOuch
Becoming Guns No 2. Kumaran Sir soon you will taste itAngry

ThendralfanTTfansneha_vijayshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

sowjanya32 Groupbie
sowjanya32
sowjanya32

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
TongueTqs Shamz for the PromoWink.Idhellam oru promo..Idhukku indha walla muttikradhunnu theriyala.Now coming to charu track , iva podra plan ellam mokka as kesari says.What she thinks???Lavanya..Irudi..eppidiyum nee road dhaan..I dont think tamil would insult a wife like slapping her with cake.Something s wrong..Letc this.But charu situation getting more worser and tamil nee romba avala nambrathukku irrukudeee...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijaykarthi173Shemmoharith25

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu for posting promo!Big smile

TA Angry, Grr he is too much.
How dare he act like this that too in front of everyone  Angry, he should have just went to Bombay itself than doing this nonsense.

Edited by Tanu. - 30 October 2011 at 9:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32ThendralfanTTfanmini_00sneha_vijayshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173harith25

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the promo...

is tamil angry with thulasi...so that he is dng like that...?

bt how can he do to thulasi like this in front of all???

where they all went even lavanaya is there ...
pei is again gone to physco  mood pola...

Edited by sneha_vijay - 30 October 2011 at 10:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173harith25

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
tks shamz for the promo..yours being the most optimistic comment, i go along with it...
anyway welcome back to thendral-style promo...

all i can say is waiting to catch what really happens...

but GW's look and C's reactions along with Lav's castor oil drunk look really appealed...
have S's father sent goondas knowing he has gone with his daughter...?

TPS's scene hopefully goes forward...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.sneha_vijayNixkiekarthi173Shemmoharith25

Go to top