Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiles86

@ Ranuja 

Lol...nice idea...someone should dump the entire cake on him and then laugh.

Hahaha aama. I wish after he puts cake on Thuls face, she should take the whole cake and dump it.

Btw which periya manushan invited Lav and Nith? Avanga illama function nadakatha enna?🀒
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But it's good Lavanya is there or else we would never get the chance to see her face like that Shamz. I wonder who will get to update the cake and anniversary part and Charu/GW scenes.

I think TT anniversary will finish in one day for some reason...

I didn't see Joseph...??

If I were Tulasi standing there I would have taken the cake and put it on him...he he...Tulasi is just really patient with him...later even when he says sorry (or not) Tulasi will forgive him really quickly. 
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye shammu - avan sirichu enna solluvan theriyuma - kp told ur face is so oily athaan i applied cake to remove it...my dear saki gave me tips. that applying cake on the face wd remove oil...so i did nu sirichute solluvan...:@:@:@:@:@...psycho sonna ellame kekaran...grrr...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
whoaaa...Shubba...K.P. talked about Tulasi's looks?
Shemmo thumbnail

whoaaa...Shubba...K.P. talked about Tulasi's looks?

Yes Smiles. U remember once when KP spoke with his friend in bar, appo he talked about Thuls too. Said Charu is Laddu and Thuls something dunnoπŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
This K.P. silly guy...he should suffer a lot too...
Shemmo thumbnail

This K.P. silly guy...he should suffer a lot too...

Actually he is okie, but for saying Charu is Laddu he should suffer reallyyπŸ˜†
Vazhkayile Laddu parthatilla polaπŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Hey but Tulasi's looking very pretty in the promo. Her saree looks nice on her...she stands out more because most of them are wearing blue. 
Shemmo thumbnail

Hey but Tulasi's looking very pretty in the promo. Her saree looks nice on her...she stands out more because most of them are wearing blue. 

Yesss..Thuls looks stunninggg and prettyy.πŸ˜ƒ But she was most pretty with the first red saree.
TA looks also handsome, but Thuls match match ah pothu irukalam, still okieπŸ˜†
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Why did he agree for the celebration if he decided to insult T...to please his friends..😑...let me see what he is going to do when he knows about psycho and GW..😑

By the time TA comes to know about psycho and GW and feels ashamed like killing himself, Thulasi should leave him with just a mocking look at him and without talking to him. I don't mind if she returns him her Thaali (I know she won't do it and i neither want that, i am just exaggerating LOL πŸ˜›). After seeing the celebration scene, i don't think there is any difference between GW/psycho and TA. πŸ€’

Originally posted by: Shamz.

I feel that TA is going to laugh after putting cake on Thuls faceπŸ˜• Lets see

Wow Shammu, you are being really positive about TA. πŸ˜› I think there is a limit and a way to do things for fun and that too infront of everyone. Who gave him the rights to have fun while making someone else suffer? Doesn't this have another name instead of having fun?! TA's character has been ruined way too much so that according to me, it won't be possible anymore to bring back the old TA we loved. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ It does not matter how romantic he gets in the future. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Ranuja

How nice it'd be if we someone could put whole cake on TA's head..lol

LOL no Ranuja. Someone should put a stone on his head so that he forgets Thulasi and goes suffers in the hands of psycho. 😈 He deserves it the most. Psycho should daily put her ghost dances infront of TA. He can enjoy them without anyone to disturbe them unlike his romance with Thulasi. Uninterrupted psycho-romances and ghost-dances. How nice to imagine! πŸ€’

LOL sorry, done with my ranting. πŸ˜›

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago