Thendral Promo for the Week Nov 31-04th

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thendral Promo

Edited by Shamz. - 30 October 2011 at 7:51am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisowjanya32acornnGayashriThendralfanKowsiTheivaautumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173SweetyGreenharith25

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the promo!

TA - Welcome to villain group and enjoy being bashed by viewers. Dead More than anyone else, you are the biggest villain for the poor Thulasi right now. Dead I won't wonder if she sooner or later regrets marrying you Evil Smile and for becoming the DIL of such a brainless family with garbage and Censored people including yourself the "great" z(h)ero even if any scene should be a dream. Lately i started to ask myself if TA really loves Thulasi or not. A guy who values his SS-relationship to his ex-fiance more than his relationship with his own wife, is not fit enough to be a hero and especially a husband to such a nice girl like Thulasi. Thumbs Down He deserves such a mother and such a psycho as wife. TA has to be punished for his behavior towards Thulasi. Evil Smile Sigh, i give up watching this serial. Disapprove

Edited by Theiva - 30 October 2011 at 8:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32haskatieacornnGayashriKowsikuttyponnuThendralfanTTfanmini_00Jan50swash2shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the promo!!!

Ooommmggg!!  I had to see this promo 3x to catch everything.

TT sitting beside each other clapping...looks like Nitish said something that makes Lavanya jealous or mad...?? But TT look cute

Bazari angry...maybe after she finds out about TT going to farmhouse

Whoa...people bashing Anand...was their target Anand or someone else...??

Tamil putting cake on Tulasi's face like that!  Putting cake on the face is for fun to tease them not to insult them!!!  What the hell are you thinking Tamil!!!  Omg...this scene made me so mad!!  Poor Tulasi looks so sad...

TPS scene this week...hope they make progress with this track...

TT upstairs...looks like Tamil yelled at Tulasi and not sure what to do next?  When is he going to Bangalore? He can go and talk to Charu 24/7!

Finally...psycho getting crazier...wonder what plan she has this time..

Overall a not so good promo. TT scenes just made me so mad now. Their anniversary was a flop then and they just put a smile for their friends. Everything ruined...Mr. K. are you happy now because I am very angry with what I am seeing.

Edited by smiles86 - 30 October 2011 at 8:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32acornnGayashriKowsiThendralfanTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Agree with you Theiva - TA has been very rude and insensitive. Found all  the time in the world to talk to charu but cut T off. Similarly, wants to run away from first anniversary. Hope Nithesh sounds a warning bell or at least tells his father and who in turn talks to TA...
TA should be punished as T has suffered so much due to his blind eye to Charu - first in their house, then loan, and now...
Wonder what punishment would be given to the two lovebirds -GW and Psycho.,... hope they dont just forgive them

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiThendralfanacornnGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo link.

YAY YAY...So the much vaunted and happening event of Thendral calendar is finally happening although with some amount of friction between T'n'TA.

TA is dogmatic imbecile and bonehead for whom psycho, GW and all scums in between feelings are more important than his own wife's feeling...really sad to see TA behaving like a jerk to hapless T. For guy who said famously that he will her father, mother and everything rolled into one is humiliating T in-front of everyone, really disgraceful on TA's part...after all he is GW's son.

A's mis-adventure continues...SQ getting snubbed...Psycho & GW master-plan has gone awry, all thrown into the mix.

Hope the director stops building plotline around incident and events and focus on the main storyline. The T'n'TA anniversary has been a long drawn out one...hopefully ends this week and story picks up pace.

Edited by acornn - 30 October 2011 at 8:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisowjanya32GayashriThendralfanKowsimini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmokarthi173Nixkieharith25

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Shammu... Big smile
TA seriously has jumped into Psycho's well and has been promptly covered by a wall, the so called broker mom. He is totally unaware about what is happening around him, he is completely drenched in psycho's mode. Dead Like Theiva i seriously want TA to go muttufy on a wall and cry missing Thulz. I dont know if Thulz would feel bad for marrying him but lately viewers would start to regret T marrying TA..His behaviour towards Thulz, that too infront of everyone is annoying to the core and I want him toOuch cry, cry and cry for his behaviourEvil Smile. T should seriously start looking out for her studies and leave him as such. She avoiding him and taking care of her own work would be the best punishment for TA even after TA realises about the best Saki in the world and his broker mom. Next universal piece of the show - SQ sister Lavanya and her jealous behaviour and her happiness when TA behaving like a mentalAngry. I can see psycho's attitude entering TA and behaving to T that way. Keep it up TA, u will see the result of it soon. Angry

The so called hero cant even think how psycho is calling his mom just in the gap of few minutes after calling him and saying a thank you for not calling T and cant he just think why psycho did not call him but his mom who hates his wife after T scolded psycho.Angry If he really had brains he should have understood why psycho called his mom and not him afterall he is aware that psycho knows his mom's attitude towards T. Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriThendralfanKowsimini_00TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I feel that TA is going to laugh after putting cake on Thuls faceConfused Lets see
I feel so happy seeying GW and Charu facesLOL I agree with Smiles, i also think that Nith did something which damaged Lav, thats why she is angry i feel.

Hmm TA thinking and Thuls cryingQuestion Hope its a nice thendral weekendBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriThendralfanKowsimini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173harith25

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for the promo upload!Big smile

omg! TA gone nuts! His brain stopped working. Can't he relate all these mess created with his mom atleast and then link Psycho! Sigh! He does not deserve Thulz and he deserves only people like Psycho, GW and SQ around himDead.

Thulz just concentrate on your studies. Atleast your studies will help you in the near futureConfused.

Mr.K, why do you have to turn TA char to 180 degreeAngryAngry. His eyes don't look at Thulz sad and insecured face and ears doesn't work to hear any Thulz crying... Sigh... Only his mouth works to talk all Charu PuranamAngryAngry.

Pity Thulz... Sigh... Don't even care about SQ, GW and Psycho getting irritated in the promo. It's only Thulz getting insulted comes striaght to the eyes... Sigh...Such a sad/bad promo...Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Go to top