Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem -- is thr a suprise element during Diwali!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Can't wait for this week to start ... Gohem scenes...all the way... can we please lock the rat somewhere so she can't spoil things for us.

the spoilt brat already leaving the house with her own wish... LOL
She has not left yet... so let not count our chickens before they hatched,,,,lol

so.. at least she is though
 okay dokey as ur wish.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem -- is thr a suprise element during Diwali!!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Can't wait for this week to start ... Gohem scenes...all the way... can we please lock the rat somewhere so she can't spoil things for us.

She has not left yet... so let not count our chickens before they hatched,,,,lol

okay dokey as ur wish.. 
  Ok ok       Thank you super   for agreeing with me.   Coz so far you have been right.

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

okay dokey as ur wish.. 
Ouch  Ok ok       Thank you superStar   for agreeing with me.   Coz so far you have been right.

what can i say. i dunno how my predicties have been true. or is it the CV looking at me Predicties and also they know i know stuff..Ouch

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

okay dokey as ur wish.. 
Ouch  Ok ok       Thank you superStar   for agreeing with me.   Coz so far you have been right.

what can i say. i dunno how my predicties have been true. or is it the CV looking at me Predicties and also they know i know stuff..Ouch
Lol...anywayz we can rest be assured whatever said & done Rashi does not like to go out of Modi house...She has her own set of problems to handle...so that still gives us hope that Gopi & Ahem will get sometime together...

But again that will be situational...But will Ahem do anything specific to be with Gopi & celebrate with her ???

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

okay dokey as ur wish.. 

Lol...anywayz we can rest be assured whatever said & done Rashi does not like to go out of Modi house...She has her own set of problems to handle...so that still gives us hope that Gopi & Ahem will get sometime together...

But again that will be situational...But will Ahem do anything specific to be with Gopi & celebrate with her ???

i dont get one thing that i am telling u all the stuff that will happen and all of u doing predictions of something else. how can u all do it.
Ouch

but i dont mind though cause am used to it now as u all prredicting like above and am quietly reading them and just not bothered finding out more info 
p.s good predicties though

sukri

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

okay dokey as ur wish.. 

i dont get one thing that i am telling u all the stuff that will happen and all of u doing predictions of something else. how can u all do it.
Ouch

but i dont mind though cause am used to it now as u all prredicting like above and am quietly reading them and just not bothered finding out more info 
Hey capt ... I will follow you Predictions to the ends of world...  did I just say that ,  Yes I did

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

okay dokey as ur wish.. 

Ouch

Hey capt ... I will follow you Predictions to the ends of world...Shocked  did I just say that ,  Yes I didBig smile

LOL thanks anjula i know ur with me..
p.s i added the scene of fridays.. 

ANJ4

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

okay dokey as ur wish.. 

Ouch

Hey capt ... I will follow you Predictions to the ends of world...Shocked  did I just say that ,  Yes I didBig smile

LOL thanks anjula i know ur with me..
p.s i added the scene of fridays.. 
Welcome         Yes I have watch friday scene ... One problem ... you start with rashi face first

Post Reply New Post

Go to top