Celebrity Fan Clubs

--Arjun Bijlani FC---V MISS U AB!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Bday article on AB...Smile

Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani 

Cool guy Arjun Bijlani brought in his birthday with family and friends. Enjoying his break, Arjun was glad to get to spend time with his family and cutting four cakes.

With chocolate cakes being his favourite, he was glad to get two of them. Arjun exclaims, "Birthdays are fun. Today I cut four cakes- two chocolate, one pineapple and one mix fruit. They were from my mom, friends and fans. I have been chilling at home with my mom and brother. In the evening, I plan to go out with friends and family for a dinner. I am not doing much this year- meaning nothing grand planned."

With his caller tone being, Bhaag DK Bose, his phone has been ringing non stop. "There have been loads of calls and I have been on the net checking mails and messages. I thank each and every fan for their wishes, love and support." Arjun gained popularity with his role in Left Right Left but it was Mayank in Mile Jab Hum Tum which turned him into the darling of the masses. He was last seen in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna and is currently looking for a cool role.

Talking about his best birthday gift, he reminisces, "When I was in school, my dad brought me a red bike. I cherished it. when you want something and you get it, it becomes ten times more valuable and gives you that much more joy."

We wish Arjun a very happy birthday and hope to see him on the telly screens soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz--Sanchu--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Arjun Bijlani FC---V MISS U AB!!! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
caps of 2days sbs seg...gt from mjht forum...Big smile

PN_luvs_ArjunMyInspirationz

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hayyee...back to my dreamy mode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun

IF-Dazzler

PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
guys... congo for the new thread on AB's b'day.. 

i hav unreserved my post in 2nd page.. (48375534
dont expect a ramayan like nikki.. im a bad writer.. jst wrote something as i celebrate my IF anniversary today along with Jun's B'day.. :-) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
bhai dnt call urself a "bad writer"...toh aap ke bhoot ne likha tha kya woh "pmmka write up" in bday thread??uff aap bhi na...Stern SmileLOL

n congooo for ur 1st year IF anniv...HugHugHugHugHug...y dnt u post a ramayan on ur one year IF journey?Embarrassed

PN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Bday article on AB...Smile

Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani 

Cool guy Arjun Bijlani brought in his birthday with family and friends. Enjoying his break, Arjun was glad to get to spend time with his family and cutting four cakes.

With chocolate cakes being his favourite, he was glad to get two of them. Arjun exclaims, "Birthdays are fun. Today I cut four cakes- two chocolate, one pineapple and one mix fruit. They were from my mom, friends and fans. I have been chilling at home with my mom and brother. In the evening, I plan to go out with friends and family for a dinner. I am not doing much this year- meaning nothing grand planned."

With his caller tone being, Bhaag DK Bose, his phone has been ringing non stop. "There have been loads of calls and I have been on the net checking mails and messages. I thank each and every fan for their wishes, love and support." Arjun gained popularity with his role in Left Right Left but it was Mayank in Mile Jab Hum Tum which turned him into the darling of the masses. He was last seen in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna and is currently looking for a cool role.

Talking about his best birthday gift, he reminisces, "When I was in school, my dad brought me a red bike. I cherished it. when you want something and you get it, it becomes ten times more valuable and gives you that much more joy."

We wish Arjun a very happy birthday and hope to see him on the telly screens soon.

thnks fr postingBig smile

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@bhai... oh u already wrote??awesomee... btw did u unres ur post in bday thread??

PN_luvs_Arjun

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

guys... congo for the new thread on AB's b'day.. 

i hav unreserved my post in 2nd page.. (48375534
dont expect a ramayan like nikki.. im a bad writer.. jst wrote something as i celebrate my IF anniversary today along with Jun's B'day.. :-) 

congoClap

PN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top