Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/Vgndo.gif

So frnz i welcome u all to d wonderful birthday celeberations of our Rockstar...SuperStar...KING OF TELLYWOOD -ARJUN BIJLANI...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile... Plz do c the next 7 posts below in this 1st page...as they r part of this bday celeberation thread...Big smileBig smile

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSRKrazzyMayu4evercutieJun-sree-urdbestamisha.8--Enigma--alina30Arjun4everkrish_artiSarunArhi4Ever--Preeti--DASTAK..NupsdipsSaee.Tmayur-maaneetAyesha_triyakhana little faithSwatiBeanyBrownanju011C_O_O_LWAZMErosecutieLittleMissWittylavanyazmadhu_sridharlakshmi_SGPN_luvs_ArjunWooHooHaha21drmahaBhawna_artiPratamesh...Mitali...-Indescribable--pearlyy-neha_mjhtDhanakZsupreet..XoxowpdXoxowell-wisher-Gunners-Miracle_leoanne156frenz4ukirti123gopi06love.mayurarti-Pri.RP-Mysterygirl_mepreethisMeera1101.SilentPrincesssumonetolub-Raz-chahaat.MagicLanternAuroni.92kupkakes..nams..stardust-SandCastle.alaipayuthey-Anila-Sanugr8faniMadzkaatayani-Gaganjot--Preeti-sirjeepinky_blueskiesyulZitsAishRavishingSaRunShafoosamratrocksMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-ArTizAngel--Ruchi---Jeny-SwirledDreams--Sanchu--.Juhi.oblivious.-IamAwesome-epiphany..Perk.--Annu4MayUr--afshanafreendrfizaahmed-Mema-shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD-Arti4ever--Araina-whiterose29charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..relentless.mishti_17-Anilaa-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday KING Of Tellywood-ARJUN BIJLANI*~" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

One of the finest actors of tellywood , Arjun Bijlani's journey to fame and stardom wasn't any easy ride.

Staring his early career with print Ads and his first project being for "aptech computers", he has been the face of several brands like Samsung mobiles, BPL, LG phones, sugar free….

A graduate from HR college Mumbai, he wanted to try his hands at business however destiny had sorted out a different course for him. He started modelling on his cousin and friend's persuasion.

Featuring in some music videos early in his career with noted tellywood actors Rucha Gujrati, and Monmoon Dutta, life hasn't been any cake ride for him. It was only with his entry into the Hindi Television industry things started shining for him and now with an immense fan following , he is motivated to only give his best.

So lets take a trip down our memory lane as we re-live the characters which Arjun has successfully portrayed and his journey till date in the television industry….

Arjun started his career in tv industry in 2004 with Balaji Telefilm's Karthika on Hungama tv.One blink and miss role -Ankush was  one of Karthika's [the main protagnist] friend and their musical band member.

Arjun did a cameo in 2005 in  Remix-Star one show were his character-Vikram had negative shades.Vikram did manage to grab attention of people!

2006 can be termed as the turning point of Arjun's career.It was when he signed DJ's LEFT RIGHT LEFT , he realised his passion for acting.! Sielence is golden.His eyes did all the talking..He enterd KMA from a remand home in mumbai. ...from a drunkard..a loner...an aimless guy..he became the best cadet of KMA..he was Aalekh sharma...He was an orphan..aloof, illiterate, short tempered, indifferent, with no one to call his own except this daaru ki baatli. His stay at KMA saw him evolve and grow into a sharp, sensible, intelligent, perceptive solider, a mature, understanding, soft, witty, intuitive and selfless person and a rock solid friend.He was the one who failed in exams at first but eventually he was the one who was awarded the sword of hornor from KMA .Arjun got alot of appreciation for this role and he was nominated in best supporting actor category in various award functions!

After the huge success of the show left right left , Arjun took up the challenge of potryaying a contract character-Sanjay on Colors channel show Mohe Rang De.Sanjay was a rich easy going guy.He quit the serial in one month as something bigger and better was awaiting at his doorstep!

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzy--Enigma--alina30Arjun4everkrish_arti--Preeti--NupsdipsSarunArhi4EverDASTAK..sparkling-starlavanyazrosecutieWAZMEnp18a little faithSwatiBeanyBrownanju011--softyy--Miracle_leoanne156frenz4uwell-wisherkirti123gopi06drmahaWooHooHaha21PN_luvs_ArjunXoxowpdXoxo...Mitali...SandCastle.alaipayuthey-Anila-kupkakes..nams..Auroni.92iMadzMagicLantern-Pri.RP-love.mayurartiMysterygirl_me.SilentPrincesspreethisMeera1101chahaat.Angels_SweetzsamratrockssirjeeMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-pinky_blueskiesyulZitsAishRavishingSaRunShafoodrfizaahmed--Ruchi--snehapatro-Jeny-ArTizAngelepiphany.--Annu4MayUr--SwirledDreams-Mema-shootingstar.xx.Juhi.--Sanchu---Araina--Arti4ever-.DarkParadise..charmee_sammymishti_17SunShine_Arelentless.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

In september 2008, after a short stint in color's show Mohe Rang De...came another major milestone show for Arjun, sunshine production and endemol co-produced show Miley Jab Hum Tum in Star one channel...the show which got him into the top league of the television industry and made his place his PERMANENT among d BESTEST ACTORS tellywood have ever ever seen...his portrayal of one of the male protagonist of the show, Mayank Sharma, made him a household name in no time...
Mayank Sharma the cool dude of Excel College, witty, strong willed, calm composed who befriends none but only books...CJ being the only exception and a complete mamma's boy!
Yet as the show proceeds his gradual interaction with bubly chirpy talkative nupur...who teaches him the values of friendship and LOVE!!...from initial enemies to the sweet discovery of friends in each others and the journey from friendship to love and ultimately soulmates...all this lead to the creation of evergreen love saga of Mayank-Nupur!!
Arjun has exceled in it all!!...the subtlety he added to his character is remarkable! he has used all means at his diposal from his eyes to his dimpled smile which not only made nupur but every girl drool, and wish for a partner just as Mayank!!...from an insensitive teenager, who only aspired to win himself a reputable job to an caring, doting lovable husband and later father, mayank has lived it all...and arjun has always left everyone in awe!!
Not only was it about finding his love in nupur but mayank's bond with his sisters in law Gunjan and Diya, was awe inspiring...with the wake of the second season of the show his his portrayal of a husband lamenting his wife's death and taking care of his wife's only sister...acting as an only guardian and elder brother brought tears to very viewers eyes!!!...From emotional scenes to funfilled situations wherein mayank accompanies his best friend Samrat in several pranks , Arjun flourished in all and played it with equal zest...never letting his performance faulter at any stage, which even won him nominations as best actor and great face, and he was also conferred with many prestigious awards!!...way to Go Arjun!!

In 2011,after the stupendous success of teen-college romantic drama Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun decided to switch his choice of roles and decided to experiment with all kind of roles.In contrary to Mayank Sharma who is a sadu-studious guy and a passionate lover, Arjun chose his next role as a sweet-lovable guitarist having a dream of Police Officer.Chandu (Chandrakant Bhosle) came as a gentle breeze in the controversial Maharashtrian-UP backdrop of Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. Chandu stole our heart as a sweet guy loved by everyone around him.. He made his father's dream as his and mother's worries as his.  Arjun grabbed eye-balls for his perfect performance as a guy next-door. As a versatile actor, Arjun earned new fans for his not overdose-over-drama and natural portrayal of Chandu and giving life to the show.Unfortunately Chandu left us with tears leaving a big vacuum in the story. But still Arjun gave us yet another splendid performance in the short life-span of Chandu.

It was with Sab Tv's LEFT RIGHT LEFT that Arjun rose to prominence. His wonderful portrayal of Aalekh won him several nominations for the great face of the year (2007), Best supporting character in both popular and jury category (2007), to which Arjun quips "it was great just being nominated".

However that was just the beginning, with his next show MILEY JAB HUM TUM he took another step ahead. Apart from nominations like best actor in the popular category (2009) and great face of the year (2010), he was also awarded Young Achiever's Award for Best Actor (2009) followed by the Kalakar Awards (2010), Fresh Face of the Year Male (2010) (Lion Golden Awards). The All India Achievers' Award 2011 for Contribution in Performing Art was the latest addition to his list of achievements. We hope in the coming years his achievements list would increase manifold and he be showered with all the glory he truly deserves as he curves out his own niche worthy of himself..….Amen!

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzy--Enigma--alina30krish_artiArjun4everanu-radha--Preeti--NupsdipsSarunArhi4EverDASTAK..sparkling-starlavanyazana.khanrosecutienp18a little faithSwatiBeanyBrownanju011WAZMEwell-wisher--softyy---Gunners-Miracle_leoanne156frenz4usupreet..XoxowpdXoxogopi06kirti123drmahaWooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjun...Mitali...fantesySandCastle.kupkakes-Anila-alaipayuthey..nams..AasthahereiMadzAmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurarti-Pri.RP-Auroni.92Mysterygirl_me.SilentPrincesspreethisMeera1101Angels_SweetzMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Jeny-samratrocksRavishingSaRunShafoosirjeepinky_blueskiesyulZitsAishshootingstar.xxdrfizaahmed-Mema---Ruchi--SwirledDreamsepiphany..Perk.--Sanchu--.Juhi.-Araina-whiterose29.DarkParadise..charmee_sammy-Arti4ever-mishti_17relentless.SunShine_A

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

As our Hero is celeberating his 29th birthday today..i have tried to show a very special ride of his onscreen & offscreen life in all these 29 years thru 29 special siggies & 1 very special vm..Big smileBig smileBig smile...I wud like to xpress my heartfelt gratitude to d siggy makers(Jainy,Sanika,Sid,Shruti,Supreet)for all d wonderful 28 siggies and Daksha for d outstanding vm..Big smileBig smile..

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

--Enigma--alina30musicloversandykrish_artiArjun4everanu-radha--Preeti--DASTAK..SarunArhi4EverlavanyazrosecutieSwatiBeanyBrownanju011WAZMEa little faithfrenz4uwell-wisheranne156--softyy---Gunners-Miracle_leosupreet..XoxowpdXoxokirti123gopi06drmahaWooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjun...Mitali...alaipayutheySandCastle.kupkakes..nams..-Anila-Aasthaherelove.mayurarti-Pri.RP-Auroni.92preethisMeera1101MagicLantern.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_mesirjeeitsAishRavishingSaRunpinky_blueskiesyulZsamratrocksShafoo-Jeny-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-shootingstar.xxdrfizaahmed-Mema-ArTizAngel--Ruchi--epiphany..Perk.SwirledDreams--Sanchu--.Juhi.-Araina-.DarkParadise..-Arti4ever-relentless.mishti_17-Anilaa-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

--Enigma--alina30musicloversandyArjun4everkrish_arti--Preeti--Saee.TSarunArhi4EverDASTAK..sparkling-starlavanyazrosecutieana.khananju011a little faithSwatiBeanyBrownfrenz4uMiracle_leoanne156well-wisherkirti123gopi06drmahaWooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjunsupreet..XoxowpdXoxo...Mitali...SandCastle.-Anila-kupkakes-Pri.RP-Auroni.92Sanugr8fanlove.mayurartichahaat.MagicLanternsumonetolubMysterygirl_me.SilentPrincesspreethis-Nymphadora-ShafooRavishingSaRunsamratrockssirjeepinky_blueskiesyulZitsAishMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-ArTizAngel-Jeny---Ruchi--SwirledDreams--Sanchu--drfizaahmed-Mema-shootingstar.xxepiphany..Perk..Juhi.-Arti4ever--Araina-charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..relentless.mishti_17-Anilaa-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

From Shruti

From Jainy

From Akriti

From Simi

From Anne

From Aashi

From Faria

From Surbhi

From Simi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx7gV0vhfvo

From Annie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0tLhq3NWMo

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

--Enigma--alina30krish_artiArjun4everSaee.T--Preeti--SarunArhi4Everlavanyazraheelurosecutieanju011WAZMEa little faithSwatiBeanyBrownfrenz4uwell-wisherkirti123gopi06anne156Miracle_leosupreet..WooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjundrmaha...Mitali...SandCastle.kupkakesAuroni.92-Pri.RP-MagicLanternlove.mayurartipreethis.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_mesumonetolubsirjeepinky_blueskiesitsAishsamratrocksArTizAngel--Ruchi---Rinky-Angels_SweetzMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-shootingstar.xxepiphany.SwirledDreams--Sanchu--.Juhi.-Araina--Arti4ever-mishti_17relentless.charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..annie07-Anilaa-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

CONCEPT - NIKHILA(nikki028)

INTRO PAGE CONCEPT - NIKHILA(nikki028)

INTRO PAGE DESIGN - JAINY(-Arti4ever-)

WELCOME BANNER - JAINY(-Arti4ever-)

INTRO POST WRITE UP - PREETI(well-wisher)

CAREER & ACHIEVEMENTS SECTION WRITE UP -
SANCHU(arjun-forever),RANI(-skylark-) & NAVEEN(PN_luvs_Arjun)

SURPRISE GIFT VM - DAKSHA(.Daksha)

SURPRISE GIFT SIGGIES - JAINY(-Arti4ever-),SANIKA(Sanugr8fan),SID(yulZ),
SHRUTI(shruti.nil) & SUPREET(supreet.)

DIVIDERS - SANIKA(Sanugr8fan)

PICS FOR BANNER,SIGGIES & DIVIDERS - NIKHILA(nikki028),SANCHU(arjun-forever),RANI(-skylark-)

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

--Enigma--alina30Arjun4everkrish_artiDASTAK..SarunArhi4Everrosecutiea little faithSwatiBeanyBrownWAZMEanju011anne156Miracle_leogopi06kirti123well-wisherfrenz4usupreet..drmahaWooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjun...Mitali...SandCastle.kupkakesSanugr8fan.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_melove.mayurartipreethisMagicLanternMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Angels_Sweetz--Ruchi--ArTizAngelRavishingSaRunsirjeepinky_blueskiessamratrocksepiphany.shootingstar.xxdrfizaahmed.Perk.--Sanchu--.Juhi.-Araina--Arti4ever--Anilaa-.DarkParadise..mishti_17charmee_sammy

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Happyyy Birthdayyy AB....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

I really donno wht to say...evn though aapke upar i hv written loadsss n loadsss of ramayans since 2009...LOLLOL...bt still evrytime i feel "i donno wht to say"...LOLLOL...aaj bhi same situation hai...i hv been ur fanatic since mjht days...i came to knw abt u thru MJHT only...n i am soo soo proud to be called as FANATIC of urs...u r my most most favvv actor...i nevr evr thot i cud love some1 more than i love SRK...i nevr thot i wud admire an actor more than i admire SRK-d actor...all these happend in my life coz of U...n i am xtremely proud at my choice...CoolCoolCoolCool... d way u act...d way u emote feelings thru ur eyes...ur facial xpressions...ur smile..evrythin is totally out of d world...u r born to be a superstar...a bundle of immense immense talent...n i truly hope n pray for d heavenly talent u hv n d hardwork u do...one day u will shine in BOLLYWOOD too...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Jst wanna say...stay d same u r...I love u for what u r... u r imperfectly perfect...StarStarStar...n i truly hope as evry year pass by more n more happiness n success n fame come to ur life...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Lastly...i wanna say one more thing...I hv been w8in for this day quite a longgg time...finally it came...finally i cud fulfill one long lost wisf of mine...vich is to make bday thread for u in IF...am soo soo happy i cud do it this time wid d support from many many ppl...Big smileBig smileBig smile...so i trulyyy hope u will like this bday thread gift...if at all u will ever c...Big smile

once again many many happy returns of d day AB...luv u loadsss n loadsss...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

Nikki...-ur Fanatic...4ever...Big smileBig smile

PS...this is my 200th topic i hv made in IF...n i feel truly privileged n lucky tht my 200th topic is d topic i made for bday of AB...DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

--Enigma--alina30musicloversandyArjun4everkrish_artiSarunArhi4Ever--Preeti--DASTAK..lavanyazLittleMissWittyrosecutiepremanaanju011WAZMESwatiBeanyBrowna little faithMiracle_leowell-wisherrads14gopi06supreet..WooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjundrmaha...Mitali...SandCastle.kupkakesSanugr8fan-Pri.RP-love.mayurartipreethisMysterygirl_meRavishingSaRunsamratrocksAngels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-.Perk.SwirledDreams--Sanchu--.Juhi.-Araina--Arti4ever-mishti_17relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top