VirMan #5 Wanna Be My Chammak Chhallo? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shilpaaa.

i do :$ you like him? wait . are you talking about virat in the show ya virat kohli? 😆

Who is Viraat Kholi?😆..wait wait the cricketer??OMG you dont like Viraat Wadhera?🤣
YEAH! arre mera DP 🤣 i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 13546768790 virat kohli 😍 ☺️ he is sooo hot. and i like the virat wadhera guy too just not as much as kohli jee 😳
Well I hardly watch cricket just T20🤣..and that is when I saw him I think!.He is cute!!!😳..and yeah your DP.oops!!
Yea I saw it on fb...can't wait to for virman song ...nd I will join u in ICU lolzz
Originally posted by Rach1

I liiked Virat- swamini scene. I liked Manvi-Jeevika scenes minus the rona dhona but thats about it.

You see...only this Viraat or Maanvi factor can make other scenes relatively watchable for us!😛 Especially Maanvi for me...Nia Sharma as Maanvi always makes me feel all the positive and excited emotions whenever she's on screen!😃 She has that irresistible charm about her! 

For that I can even watch the sisters' emotional scenes... but they shouldn't use the same dialogues over and over to show their pains of future separation!🥱

I don't expect to see the promo as a part of today's epi though! It'll possibly be way too soon for that... today also is gonna be about Viren's haan ya naa!🤢 Wednesday maybe?
Edited by Jhinkaroy - 12 years ago
Gosh Virens haan ya naa.😡..sick of it!!
Well I think only the promo will help us get thru these days.🤣
So true sejal...but guess will have to wait till tom...:$
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

I cant beleive people actually liked the ME.🤣..and yes Jhinka..if you had known..you would have just watched the ads for the promo and not the episode🤣..and I have to say Viren was totally out of character. Sorry but he was.!

I was lke where did the old Viren go and where did this new Viren come from. It was almost like his character sketch got changed overnight🤣
@Jhinka - yeah tomorrow is going to be the same over dramatization of Manan suspicion🤢.

I am one of a few who came into the show totally unbiased, I have never seen KaT, KuT, NS or KD before. I was not even planning to watch this show. It was the characters of Virat and Manvi that got me addicted. Otherwise it is just an average show. These two characters are written nocely if they keep it that way, these are two interesting characters that I find intriguing.

Today in the ME though, I couldnt even understand Manvi. Why they hell was she sitting with those kids trying to hatch up plans to break the wedding. There was a Manvi who emotionally said she has to make things rt for her  and then immediately after there is a naughty Manvi sitting and plotting over how to get the Beeji to break up the wedding😲. Any body understood the logic behind that? What was up with Swamini-Chachi phone convo. All futile attempts at comedy . I am wonderin how they put together an ME so thoughtlessly. Was it put together in  haste or something. God knows.