Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Preeti-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! πŸ˜ƒ Just read ur whole FF it was just so amazing haii! πŸ˜ƒ
Koolsmile thumbnail
Oh I just luv it Anshra.. u were fab in every single scene yew wrote... after reading every part I was wondering .. R U really a non-writer ??? N truly if u r a non-writer then u've surely startled me wid ur talent... Get goin sisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RES...Comment Coming Up...Soon...

Sadiie x
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My Irresistible Kidnapper.

What Can I Say?

I'm..I'm…Speechless…

Did I Really read that? 😲Oh Yes I Did!!πŸ˜†

OMGOSHHH I Just….WOW!! Just WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

From the beginning till end I saw the change in Geet. In the beginning when she was the bubbly girl to the girl who feared darkness. Maan's Past. Their Nok-Jhok, Then Their Seperation. Uffo Kitni Baar Hua Yeh!! Then her wanting to be KIDNAPPED!😲 And jumping in joy while getting kidnapped.πŸ˜†

I mean…I've Read It All!! Then At the End she was kidnapped again!😳

And Poor Rishi he was like the odd one out in every situation.πŸ˜† I Hated Dadi in the beginning but Oh well…she got to know the truth and was ashamed about not trusting his grandson. So it was Arjun who had done it all! Just to take revenge. And then he died the psycho!🀣

Overall! It was a MASTERPIECE!!πŸ‘ I Mean…Pehli FanFic and looked like you've been doing it for years!!⭐️

Awesomeee Dii!!!!πŸ€— πŸ‘I just wish I Had read it a little earlier so I could do the Looonggg Speeches For every Update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OKAY!!!

Yaad Hai? Confession Time? Well I never forget things πŸ˜† So Yaa My Confession Time…Don't Be Mad Pleaseee!!!

Okay….

Uhmm Di…Uhmmm…I Knew MIK Ever since it had started….I…Was a…Silent Reader. NO Nooo Don't shout!!! Pleaseee I'm Sorry!!

I Used to keep all the updates on my Ipod Notes and read it all…Ameena knew you and she was a normal Reader But Me…I Was….A Silent one. I Just didn't want to show myself because…well…I was scared you might ignore me….Pehle Bhi Hota Tha Naa So I was scared if I get ignored again…so I stayed as a silent reader.

I Read all of the updates Up until that Un-fateful night when Geet thinks he slept with her and they separate for the first time, I Remember you used Bejaan Dil Ko Song in there somewhere. I still have those copied and pasted parts somewhere in my Notes.πŸ˜† I Couldn't continue because I was In-Active at that time On I-F BUT I Still stayed silent even when Ameena used to shout at me saying "Why don't you just comment Sadie?!😑" But she didn't know the reason for my "Rude behaviour" Yes I think I was rude NOT To comment…But somewhere I was scared…

But then you started writing DIL, and ACCIDENTLY Ameena had used my account to comment. I Thought "Maybe I should try just once…If she*as in you Annie Di* Ignores me then Okay fine I'll stay as a silent reader" and I …Kuch himmat daal ke I posted a comment On DIL Because Apparently I Was reading that too as a silent member.πŸ˜† But then when you said I'm one of those few members whom you can get along with…I felt…like…I was shocked😲 yet…happyπŸ˜ƒ. And then started my Bak-Bak and it still continues like that.

I'm Sorry Annie Di..I..I'm Sorry😭. I don't know how you're react when you find out that I lied to you but…Mujhe Dar Lag Raha Thaa…I Don't expect you to forgive me…But I can HOPE Ke Aap mujhe Maaf Kardo..I'm Sorry.

Sadiie x

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the ff...

enjoyed reading it...
amalu123 thumbnail
awesome ff just finished reading it but sad that the story ended so fast but overall it's an awesome ff
pinkybedi thumbnail
HI
I READ THIS FF MIK THREE TIMES IN A MONTH . EVRYTIME I READ IT I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS ...
IT HAS MAGICAL EFFECT N ALL CREDIT GOES TO YOU...
YOU R A GENIOUS WRITER. I WILL ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO READ UR WORK...KEEP IT UP N ALL THE BEST...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PINKY BEDIπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read in one go
Superb ff dear
Loved it
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome anni u have magic in ur hands loved it πŸ‘