nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just saw on facebook...in the coming episodes , sid will marry roli!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow ,great news...sure now trp will increase
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Fantastic news! Hope it's true!
isca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
roli to prem ki wife hai kahi simar ki shaddi sid se na ho gaye
sagark thumbnail
i am glad, i hope sid gets married to roli  atleast that roli will not be a kabab mein haddi in between simar and prem.👏
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good news . Simar guiltiness will solve, if roli marry siddarth Edited by susoma - 12 years ago
nila_music thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%CE%B1l-S%CE%B9%D0%BC%CE%B1%D1%8F-K%CE%B1/152458221506252

vcoolwater thumbnail

Bad news.  Prem and Simar tells the truth to whole family.  Mataji decides to punish Simar by getting Prem and Roli married again.  Simar will be forced to watch.  What a evil and mean woman. 

Looks like more tears and crying 🤢.  Looks like I need to take another break from this show 😆

Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm gone from this show.  What crap are they showing... again?  Sid reforming was bad enough, but Mataji just announcing Roli's marriage to Sid just b'cos she feels like it?  Roli is just a student - she got married by accident.

Why couldn't Premar quickly do a registered marriage, and then return w/o saying anything?  And how does Mataji get rights to announce Roli's marriage w/ anyone?  Such a ghatiya woman!  It's Roli & her parents who should be making that decision, not her sister's in-laws.

I'm gone from this show - for good! 😡
nila_music thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'm gone from this show.  What crap are they showing... again?  Sid reforming was bad enough, but Mataji just announcing Roli's marriage to Sid just b'cos she feels like it?  Roli is just a student - she got married by accident.

Why couldn't Premar quickly do a registered marriage, and then return w/o saying anything?  And how does Mataji get rights to announce Roli's marriage w/ anyone?  Such a ghatiya woman!  It's Roli & her parents who should be making that decision, not her sister's in-laws.

I'm gone from this show - for good! 😡

i have one doubt..cherrry and roli r of same age right?? coz they both went to colls o the same day..