YRKKH WU 29th Oct 2011 - Maha Episode

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the WU saru di...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nivedha_123 - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru_g. Waiting for the rest.
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks saru waiting for reaming .
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for updating di... Love you.. <3
i toh as itcis dnt remember what had happened :-P
anyways..u update...talk to u later ;-)
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi saru... Wen u'll post your ff i m eagerly waitin for it... Plz post it soon...
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

Thanx for updating di... Love you.. <3
i toh as itcis dnt remember what had happened :-P
anyways..u update...talk to u later ;-)

even I didn't remember everything... so jst watching the epi again n updating here... πŸ˜‰
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks saru for the beautiful update. As stuti said I also forgot a few scenes could not remember. I just want to compare the ME with life. Life is Beautiful but sometimes we forget to value this beautiful gift of God.
Whenever there are some sad moments in life, we feel so distressed and forget those happy moments of life when we had so much of fun. We easily forget those wonderful experiences we had and lose our temper and will power
.Life is like a Piano
White keys are happy moments
Black keys are sad moments
But Remember...

Both keys are played together
to give sweet music in Life...Yes, yesterday ME clearly the depicts the different phases of sad
and happy moments happens in two to three  different family  and the mutual understanding between the family members in naitik's family and the concerns and the true love between the lead couples during thick and thin.

And the grand introduction of Dj (lol) a great disappointment to the viewers as I like the other dJ a lot and his character and his anger and his funniness etched in the viewers mind. Okay let me  talk about naksh life in yesterday's episode.

Imagine if there were only happiness in naksh life. Remaining happy all the time would be meaningless as in absence of suffering... naksh would never realize the meaning of true happiness! On the contrary if there were only sufferings... they will to sustain life... the morality of living life would not exist. It is when both happiness and sufferings exist... life carries its meaning.

Only when naksh suffers... does the real value of life emerge! The hidden ingredients of Wisdom surface only in  their sufferings!  But it is unbearable to the viewers for the time being .When happy... These two lead couples do not experience the desire to excel further! It is sufferings and sufferings alone that make one brighter and wiser in the journey of life! Every successful one has a series of failures behind ones success! Waiting for  next episode.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot saru di..i missed the epsode..
waiting for remaining partπŸ˜›
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiramaheshwari

Hi saru... Wen u'll post your ff i m eagerly waitin for it... Plz post it soon...

hey sorry... I'm still writing it... will updte within today or tomorrow... πŸ˜ƒ