Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsachhedashobs30dambiskapapragyakumarhabsfanshiny3Chimpzzhaarispraman1234ssanjanazackgGoDsLoVedirk41nurulainhariniharigeetu_nakshnakshcrazyfanRINSE_Ilma_mini_00nivedha_123_mehak_Madhavi_Diveil_of_roses-Raz--Khushi-dipshikaGUPTA_Rasha_sheetaldserialwatcher16sush4frndzAbommipvlaks.Antique_Piece.cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH WU 29th Oct 2011 - Maha Episode" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

thanks for the WU saru di...Big smile

Edited by nivedha_123 - 30 October 2011 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Saru_g. Waiting for the rest.

saru.g

sush4frndz

IF-Rockerz

sush4frndz

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
thanks saru waiting for reaming .

saru.g

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanx for updating di... Love you.. <3
i toh as itcis dnt remember what had happened :-P
anyways..u update...talk to u later ;-)

saru.g

_shona_

IF-Dazzler

_shona_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hi saru... Wen u'll post your ff i m eagerly waitin for it... Plz post it soon...

saru.g

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Thanx for updating di... Love you.. <3
i toh as itcis dnt remember what had happened :-P
anyways..u update...talk to u later ;-)

even I didn't remember everything... so jst watching the epi again n updating here... Wink

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Thanks saru for the beautiful update. As stuti said I also forgot a few scenes could not remember. I just want to compare the ME with life. Life is Beautiful but sometimes we forget to value this beautiful gift of God.
Whenever there are some sad moments in life, we feel so distressed and forget those happy moments of life when we had so much of fun. We easily forget those wonderful experiences we had and lose our temper and will power
.Life is like a Piano
White keys are happy moments
Black keys are sad moments
But Remember...

Both keys are played together
to give sweet music in Life...Yes, yesterday ME clearly the depicts the different phases of sad
and happy moments happens in two to three  different family  and the mutual understanding between the family members in naitik's family and the concerns and the true love between the lead couples during thick and thin.

And the grand introduction of Dj (lol) a great disappointment to the viewers as I like the other dJ a lot and his character and his anger and his funniness etched in the viewers mind. Okay let me  talk about naksh life in yesterday's episode.

Imagine if there were only happiness in naksh life. Remaining happy all the time would be meaningless as in absence of suffering... naksh would never realize the meaning of true happiness! On the contrary if there were only sufferings... they will to sustain life... the morality of living life would not exist. It is when both happiness and sufferings exist... life carries its meaning.

Only when naksh suffers... does the real value of life emerge! The hidden ingredients of Wisdom surface only in  their sufferings!  But it is unbearable to the viewers for the time being .When happy... These two lead couples do not experience the desire to excel further! It is sufferings and sufferings alone that make one brighter and wiser in the journey of life! Every successful one has a series of failures behind ones success! Waiting for  next episode.

Edited by mini_00 - 30 October 2011 at 7:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hariniharivim916Madhavi_Di_Rasha_AngelicDesirespvlakssaru.g

Post Reply New Post

Go to top