J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
My first update in the shop, feels good LOL Nothing much really, icons and sig from the new ArHi promo! It's left me dead =P

feel free to use

The black and white ones - avis, siggies and icons - reminded me of Pooja's colouring, so inspiration from her Embarrassed

Full length

Stacked

Lots and lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 30 October 2011 at 5:50am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanSurrealFantasyniru273KaJen_addictionClaraOswald.saniya.xPurpleRain...Mina...FebruaryFlowerLyraa99xxXSejalXxxMadhura...infinite.ARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-Aanya.cityoflightsRavishingSaRunpinky_blueskiesyulZKash-Gurti-VisuMariaa.RDshewolf..Jazz..hea.relentless.serendipity.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-Sunshine GirlSaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

Twinnooo <3 <3

Teri phirsst update aur meri phirsst comment LOL

LMAO I was so surprised when I saw the title! I thought itni jaldi nayi cheezein kaise banayi Ermm

Phir I saw the update [which btw is magnificent, if I may say so <3] and realised that you were probably so excited that you put the IPKKND CG waala stuff here ROFL Its okay I understand LOL

Before I start - OMG see how popular your shop is??? I'm telling you J's Creations #2 will be coming soon... :]

Now with the update. Is it gorgeous or is it gorgeous? Shocked

The B/W icons are dreamy :D You've captured the expressions so perfectly, I love them <3

http://i.imgur.com/H5hmT.png - HOLY SHITT :| This is so pretty!! I loved it! The blending is fabulous, it all just looks like one picture and not like pictures blended together. That's how awesome it is :| And the text I love <3 Man, you're good with bollywood songs yah!  Mereko toh kabhi yaad hi nahi rehte...I mean I know them, but I can never recall the right lines while making siggies LOL

Colored icons - Eeeks! You know how much I love bright stuff so this made my friggin day! If the B/W ones were amazing, these were f**king out of the world :P

http://i.imgur.com/2ikBF.pngShocked << THAT was probably how I looked after seeing it. Inna bootiphool hai LOL No, seriously twinnoo it's perfect, fabulous, fantastic, stunning and the best siggy you've made till now, sachi! Again, me loves the text <3 The slight blurriness of the text just adds to the glow of the sigg! And I adore the bokeh lights! Hehe I don't think I've told you, par bokeh lights are one of my favorite effects :D And you've used them so brilliantly! <3 The coloring is *speechless* Man, you're like...genius :P The Blue and Pink compliment each other so well! They add to the brightness, but don't hurt the eyes or anything. It's just flawless <3 Loved it, sachii <3

Avis - Weee these are the best thing ever! Your avi quality has improved 34394349340 times LOL They're not grainy anymore!! And the borders you've added are *Sigh* loveee <3 Again, I love the coloring in the colored avis, it's beyond amazing <3 The B/W ones are stupendous [<< This is Aanya running out of adjectives :P] too!! And you made me use B/W stuff, which just goes to say how AWESOME they are, because I rarely use B/W stuff :P Brilliant :)

Done! Meri pehli comment :D

This update was downright stunning and I know the next ones will be too, after all tu twinnoo kiski hai? ROFL Although I'm not half as good as you LOL

I Love Youu :*

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Last few days ka countdown I'll post here Cool

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 30 October 2011 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanPurpleRainJyo.

.infinite.

IF-Rockerz

.infinite.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Congrats Jojo for your shop yaarParty...all the creations are really nice...i'm sure my dabba is gonna be filled with ur creations nowEmbarrassed...everything is so gorgeous...Day Dreaming

waiting for ur first update!!Embarrassed

-----Edit-----

i just commented that "waiting for ur first update" and BOOM..!!...the first thing on the page was ur update...Silly
yay, first update is just droolicious...just ArHiDay Dreaming
the avis are superbbb and i'm in love with the coloured version of that sigDay Dreaming...ur colouring on avis and siggies is amazing..!!Clap
waiting for ur next updateEmbarrassed

Edited by -Fatz- - 30 October 2011 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainJyo.

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
jo! congratulations on opening ur avi/siggie shop! i'm a big fan of ur sigs since i started visiting the gallery last week on IPK forums! that's why my avis since i started changing are all of urs ;)

you, ragz and sano are the best siggie makers i've seen! love them all!

looking forward to ur updates soon! Hug

PurpleRainJyo.relentless.

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Amazing work Jo! Thanks for the pm!! Keep it up!

PurpleRainJyo.

SurrealFantasy

Goldie

SurrealFantasy

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hola! Remember me?? Surreal??LOL

Of course you do remember me! No one forgets me after talking to me once.. Pssht! I am awesome!Approve

Apart from gloating over myself ^^as you can see, I can comment too!Cool

Seriously dude, I <3 your work. And I had fun talking to you that day, it's always nice to meet fun people! So when I saw your PM this morning, I was like, "I have to comment on this man!"LOL

And that is one of the reasons I'm here! I've seen SS and all using your siggies/avis and they are awesome. I'm not a huge IPKKND phangurl, just because I don't have time to watch it, but owing to the humongous reviews I've got I'm gonna start watching it. And based on the chunna number of episodes I've watched, KKG is such a crackpot!ROFL

And Jeevika-Viren, I don't watch the show either, but my mom does sometimes, and I love their chemistry. Not like much has happened but yeah, I <3 the taang-khinchayi between Viren and Manu too. Ok way off topic but do you know, Viren is going to step back from the marriage? That's going to be hell!Ermm

Armaan and Riddhima toh are, I don't think I need to tell you. But the entire point is, one- all the couples you like are loved by me too, so that's one plus point. Two- You are an awesomely talented siggie/avi maker(is that what you call it?)Ermm, unlike me who wasted around 2700 dollars on a Photoshoping class and made nothing out of it!Pinch

So Good luck on the shop and keep making me go "Aww" on your creations!

Love you!Hug

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: I love your pet name! JOJO is so cute!LOL

sarahehsanPurpleRainJyo.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Jojo Shocked !! WAT u never had a GAL Shocked !! GURL !! love  love ur stuff <3 Im a Fan <3 !! 

Congo shongo on ur 1st gallery hahahaha im sure in jst few days u'll be on ur next 1 ROFL !!! INSHALLAH Big smile ! LOVED ALL ur ArHi/VirMan/JeeVika Stuff <3 

ur in my inspiration list Hug !! 

WHEN i'll update my gallery for sure Add u Hug  !! 

Love Yewww ! n I BETTER KEEP GETTIN PM's Angry LOL 

Mwahx <3

PurpleRainJyo.

.Jazz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jazz.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I am soo glad that you've finally opened your shopSmile I was thinking of asking you about itTongue
But anyway, mera kaam hogayaLOL You've opened your shop and m soo glad!!

This is going to be a rocking place to visit!! I already love your stuff and its awesome that i'll have another fabulous gallery to visit Smile

Keep up the great work and keep updating!! 

We all love you for what you doSmile 

Congratulations hon!!Hug

PurpleRainJyo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top