India-Forums

J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 145)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

I hate it when that happens, because the most weirdest words come outROFL

Kameeni? Mein? Nahi nahi nahi, i think you are mistaken for someone else, i am the opposite of a kameeniEmbarrassedROFL Tumhari galati, meri nahi, give a long comment and you won't die, simple. But if it's short, you will still die but quickly so you won't feel the pain, so it's your choiceROFL

Typos are the best ROFL

So you are talking about killing me, either slowly OR quickly BUT you are not a kameeni? WHAT? ROFL
It's funny when it happens to someone else but when it happens to you it's embarrasing ROFL

Yep! Exactly spot-on, even you admit itROFL Basically, as simple as it gets, give me a LONG comment or you will die.ROFL Did you get that? :P
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

It's funny when it happens to someone else but when it happens to you it's embarrasing ROFL

Yep! Exactly spot-on, even you admit itROFL Basically, as simple as it gets, give me a LONG comment or you will die.ROFL Did you get that? :P

True true LOL

No, see.. I get the bit of 'no comment you die'. but then how can you NOT be a kameeni if you do such bad deed!? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

True true LOL

No, see.. I get the bit of 'no comment you die'. but then how can you NOT be a kameeni if you do such bad deed!? ROFL
Because i am an angel sent from heaven Embarrassed So even if i do a bad thing, ( i know angels can't do bad things, but i am a special angel) i will be forgiven and still be classed as an angel. Anyone who thinks an angel is a kameeni, is a kameeni herself :| ROFL
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
By the way are you still going to update on this thread? Because i can;t remember he page number where you resed ROFL
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Because i am an angel sent from heaven Embarrassed So even if i do a bad thing, ( i know angels can't do bad things, but i am a special angel) i will be forgiven and still be classed as an angel. Anyone who thinks an angel is a kameeni, is a kameeni herself :| ROFL

I know I am a kameeni so if I call you one, no big deal ROFL You and an Angel? :O no no no.. that doesn't seem possible :P

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I know I am a kameeni so if I call you one, no big deal ROFL You and an Angel? :O no no no.. that doesn't seem possible :P
Kameeni :| Why does everyone seem to say that? Ermm I am so innocent, i don't see why no one can see it Embarrassed My friends call me a Devilish Angel (DA) because they think i'm a devil disguised as an angelROFL
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

By the way are you still going to update on this thread? Because i can;t remember he page number where you resed ROFL

nope. i don't think so :P and it was on page 141 LOL

cant.be.assed.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Kameeni :| Why does everyone seem to say that? Ermm I am so innocent, i don't see why no one can see it Embarrassed My friends call me a Devilish Angel (DA) because they think i'm a devil disguised as an angelROFL

because that's just what the truth is ROFL and they are so right about the DA name! LOL you and an angel is NOT possible because angels don't KILL people :| LOL

cant.be.assed.

Go to top