J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 151

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

But i'm famous for getting people warnings ROFL

You should see how many FF's i have finished ;) LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 143)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i saw your FF thread. by god was that some serious spamming or what? ROFL

PS: I shall catch up on your FF soon. promise Embarrassed

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

That wasn't my fault, my so-called 'friends' started spamming the thing and when i tried to stop them they dragged me in to it :| So i ended up spamming my own thread TongueLOL 

Aw it's okay, i only wrote 5 chapters anyway plus i'm not updating until after Friday because i have an exam to revise for. Take your time Embarrassed

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

That wasn't my fault, my so-called 'friends' started spamming the thing and when i tried to stop them they dragged me in to it :| So i ended up spamming my own thread TongueLOL 

Aw it's okay, i only wrote 5 chapters anyway plus i'm not updating until after Friday because i have an exam to revise for. Take your time Embarrassed

LOL! Spamming your own thread. I should not be doing this but meh.. I don't do it too often LOL

Oh good. I have become such a lazy ass these days. I don't read or anything. Just sit on PS all day making siggies and avis :|

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

LOL! Spamming your own thread. I should not be doing this but meh.. I don't do it too often LOL

Oh good. I have become such a lazy ass these days. I don't read or anything. Just sit on PS all day making siggies and avis :|
I do it VERY often LOL

That's good, because it means more updates for us and quicker ones LOL! But i do want a long comment from you soon (very long), i heard you owe Shru and Aanya ALOT of comments Tongue

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

I do it VERY often LOL

That's good, because it means more updates for us and quicker ones LOL! But i do want a long comment from you soon (very long), i heard you owe Shru and Aanya ALOT of comments Tongue

Ya.. see, that's another issue. I really am a sucker at writing comments ROFL and true that, i do owe them a lot of comments. how do you know? :P

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Ya.. see, that's another issue. I really am a sucker at writing comments ROFL and true that, i do owe them a lot of comments. how do you know? :P
I know you are LOL You hardly give them :P But i want one definitely!

Btw talking about FF's reminded me, i read yours! When are you planning to update it missy? *raises eyebrow*

I seen them telling you to give your comments on their threads, when i was writing my comment on LI, i seen you say you will give a commentROFL

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Jyotika.. is your name nahEmbarrassed.. helloww.. Big smile

first time im coming here in yyour shoppiee.. i already saw your creations in the forum.. But today i couldn't resist for not coming here..Embarrassed
Your arHi nd SaRun stuff are seriously DRIVING me crazyyy!! I just loveee your creavity ALOT <3
all the avis nd sggs are simply BRILLIANT.. me chooo in loveee with the SaRun avis <33
totallyyy marvellousssHeartDay Dreaming I already used some avis.. using one nw..
Can't wait to see MOREEE..
seeing your 2nd shop is on the way.. can't wait for it :D

xx

Jyo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top