J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 - Page 105

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Oh. typo 🤣

And 😲 badi kameeni dost hai! You're gonna give me a torturous death! Phooti meri kismat  🤣

I hate it when that happens, because the most weirdest words come out🤣

Kameeni? Mein? Nahi nahi nahi, i think you are mistaken for someone else, i am the opposite of a kameeni😳🤣 Tumhari galati, meri nahi, give a long comment and you won't die, simple. But if it's short, you will still die but quickly so you won't feel the pain, so it's your choice🤣
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zARqaa_X

I hate it when that happens, because the most weirdest words come out🤣

Kameeni? Mein? Nahi nahi nahi, i think you are mistaken for someone else, i am the opposite of a kameeni😳🤣 Tumhari galati, meri nahi, give a long comment and you won't die, simple. But if it's short, you will still die but quickly so you won't feel the pain, so it's your choice🤣

Typos are the best 🤣

So you are talking about killing me, either slowly OR quickly BUT you are not a kameeni? WHAT? 🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Typos are the best 🤣

So you are talking about killing me, either slowly OR quickly BUT you are not a kameeni? WHAT? 🤣

It's funny when it happens to someone else but when it happens to you it's embarrasing 🤣

Yep! Exactly spot-on, even you admit it🤣 Basically, as simple as it gets, give me a LONG comment or you will die.🤣 Did you get that? :P
Jyo. thumbnail

It's funny when it happens to someone else but when it happens to you it's embarrasing 🤣

Yep! Exactly spot-on, even you admit it🤣 Basically, as simple as it gets, give me a LONG comment or you will die.🤣 Did you get that? :P

True true 😆

No, see.. I get the bit of 'no comment you die'. but then how can you NOT be a kameeni if you do such bad deed!? 🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

True true 😆

No, see.. I get the bit of 'no comment you die'. but then how can you NOT be a kameeni if you do such bad deed!? 🤣

Because i am an angel sent from heaven 😳 So even if i do a bad thing, ( i know angels can't do bad things, but i am a special angel) i will be forgiven and still be classed as an angel. Anyone who thinks an angel is a kameeni, is a kameeni herself :| 🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
By the way are you still going to update on this thread? Because i can;t remember he page number where you resed 🤣
Jyo. thumbnail

Because i am an angel sent from heaven 😳 So even if i do a bad thing, ( i know angels can't do bad things, but i am a special angel) i will be forgiven and still be classed as an angel. Anyone who thinks an angel is a kameeni, is a kameeni herself :| 🤣

I know I am a kameeni so if I call you one, no big deal 🤣 You and an Angel? :O no no no.. that doesn't seem possible :P
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

I know I am a kameeni so if I call you one, no big deal 🤣 You and an Angel? :O no no no.. that doesn't seem possible :P

Kameeni :| Why does everyone seem to say that? 🤔 I am so innocent, i don't see why no one can see it Embarrassed My friends call me a Devilish Angel (DA) because they think i'm a devil disguised as an angel🤣
Jyo. thumbnail

By the way are you still going to update on this thread? Because i can;t remember he page number where you resed 🤣

nope. i don't think so :P and it was on page 141 😆
Jyo. thumbnail

Kameeni :| Why does everyone seem to say that? 🤔 I am so innocent, i don't see why no one can see it 😳 My friends call me a Devilish Angel (DA) because they think i'm a devil disguised as an angel🤣

because that's just what the truth is 🤣 and they are so right about the DA name! 😆 you and an angel is NOT possible because angels don't KILL people :| 😆