J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 151

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
update

SUPER IMAGE HEAVY! LET IT LOAD!

First of all,happy 50 pages everyone! I know I am 6 pages late BUT! WOOHOO! Thank you raised to the power of infinity for making this shop reach 50 pages with just 4 updates! I am on cloud nine. Thank you everyone Hug

So I have been DYING to put this update up for AGES but well, there was still stuff that was pending which is done now :D You're probably wondering why? Well, I am exceptionally happy with how everything's turned out in this update! :D Yes, for the first time EVER I am happy with how things have turned out except for a few :P So ya, I won't be saying crappy things about my work in this update LOL AND! This update is the massivest update I'll ever do! So without anymore of my bakwaas, here's the update :)

SRK-Kajol/Rahul-Anjali

PRIYA! You had to suggest this couple didn't you? I went crazy making stuff on them Stern Smile One of my all time favourite jodis :D

Because I couldn't be bothered making proper icons, I cropped the sig! I am such a lazy pig ROFL

The pics were so LQ it's not even funny Stern Smile

JW/KaJen

Had to make something since I am a KaJen fan Embarrassed

^Forgot to write this before! Coloured border inspired by Ashu Embarrassed

SaRun

ArHi

This guy leaves me speechless every time he comes on screen! 

This sequence was a classic! ROFL

Couldn't think of a text so I let it be like that :P

Stacked

Text credit for the next two goes to Aanya! Embarrassed Thank you Hug

VirMan/VirIka/Vadhera Brothers
I watch this show and I do like it, no denying that but I just cannot make anything.. like.. I am not inspired! =\

FINALLY DONE! :D Told you it was a huge update! =P

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 22 November 2011 at 12:08am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-maghalakshmi-Deepali-ksgforever10niru273saher_90FebruaryFlowersaniya.xPurpleRainKaJen_addictionClaraOswald.fri42911Kokila11AquaBluez17-Fatz--RabiaKSGKaJen-princess_xainiARKJ_4EVER-Garima-dua_44everMadhura..cityoflightsSano88-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesyulZKash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRunMariaa.RD-SohniKuri..Enchanteur..shewolf.--sunshine--.lostatsea..BezubaanPari.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-serendipity.Ankita.Mrelentless.Sunshine GirlSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 56)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
you better update in the above post onni :| cause I wanna be first LOL

so ress ;)

**editedd Embarrassed

hayyee..I feel so good to be first LOL
can I say I hate you? Stern Smile you couldn't update thoda jaldi? :P I just changed moi dabba  Ermm & your update makes me wanna change it again Stern Smile parr..I'll change it tomorrow..too lazy LOL

coming to your update ;)
oomffgg :o the update is ahmazzing Embarrassed
LVRB..icon's are stunning Day Dreaming espp this one >
the avi's are awesome as well..I liked the second colouring more, though Embarrassed
the ranvir sigg is hot! Blushing
the anushka sigg the smile one is so beautiful Day Dreaming pink pink me likes the colouring on that Embarrassed
not really a fan of anushranvir but boy that sig I can't take my eyes off it <3 the almost b&w with a touch of gold, me likes
Approve LOL
I love the blending & colouring on the jazba one Embarrassed
one pic siggs :| do I have to repeat it? I love them <3  

^^..this is perfection <3
RAHUL ANJALIII????????? Shocked my favoritessst couple/moviee ever Day Dreaming they were so adorablee <3 hayyee make some avi's too na :P on the same basketball ka seen, pleezz? Big smile the rest are stunning too Embarrassed
the JW sigg is gorgeouss Embarrassed make some icon on the pic :P & the kajen one is beautiful Heart
the sarun avi's are krwougurigtf..they are so good :| the barun sigg..mahn I'm in love with it <3 Day Dreaming
arhi..b&w and the icon's are outta the worldd, the blending is awesome Embarrassed and the other sigg with the avi's & icon's..goshh..imma confused what to usee :|
the whole dance scene ka avi's Embarrassed I love the colouring on themm Embarrassed

back again ;) LOL

hawww..where did the anushka&ranvir stuff go? :O
any way..I am out of wordss..kitna tareef karuu? :P haayyee..next time thoda chota update karna LOL
coming to the next..LOL http://i.imgur.com/gj6hi.png < ye walla..I like it without text oso it looks amazing..the blending stands out Embarrassed issshhh..I love the style on the next one <3 try making more on that style Embarrassed

I'm officially in love with your icons :P

thesee..avi's are fab Day Dreaming the colouring & clarity=p.e.r.f.e.c.t ;)
the next onee..Ilove the way you've written the text <3 & usske neeche walla..I love the placing of the pics Embarrassed
http://i.imgur.com/pZ2cN.png < the text on this is, so angstyy :( and b&w = love LOL

the virman/virika/bro's ka avi's are as always perfect Clap & the sigg..the blending is superb and so is the colouring Big smile

pheww. I'm done..LOL & I have one more suggestion..since your not a jeh piya fan LOL can you make some stuff on sonam kapoor? pleezz? Big smile

update soon Hug

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 22 November 2011 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Sorryyy for being late!

U must be thinking shes always late LOL got caught up wiv uni stuff :$

Loved the update...ur colouring n style is killer...everything was fab esp this one: http://i.imgur.com/G5Z7y.png

Keep rocking x

Jyo.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
iReserve

*EDITED*

ASDKQFHFKJ what the fck :O Everything is bloody brilliant :| Ruk, achha, detail waala comment deti hoon.

That's it woman. I am totally exploiting my privilege to request anytime, by requesting DraMione stuff. You have been warned.

SRK-Kajol: 'Kay you already know I don't really like SRK and his extra cheesy movies [no offence :P] but this was gorgeous! http://i.imgur.com/psGyV.png < This is the best of them all! I loved the coloring, really <3

JW/KaJen: Eeeks! These 2 siggs are loveee <3 Especially the KaJen one! The text is done so well! I loved loved loved it <3

SaRun avis: Wee these two are THE most adorable people :D I love them! Their masti-mazaak etc is such a treat to watch :D <3 I loved the texture you used...although its pink ROFL 

ArHi: OMG :| I die. Everything is horrible. I kid, I was just bored of saying that its all gorgeous. Which, it totally is. Like, seriously W*F Ermm http://i.imgur.com/AEKd0.png < This took my breath away. The coloring, the slight bokeh thingy, the softness effect, blending, text it's all OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously amazing :|
Oo La La ROFL Oh my God I laughed my ass out at this sequence ROFL Loved the avis! Especially the bit where ASR stares at them like - What the fck is going on in the house? ROFL Priceless LOL
And akdhaldkj the almost engagement waala avi is *thud* a-ma-zing. And I love being your critic, because whatever I say is correct. The "broken" looks better without the blur and so do ASR's lips without the pink. I am awesome, end of story Cool 
http://i.imgur.com/m3wy2.png << This is amazing! I don't know what exactly to point out, it just is! <3
And thank you for the credit. I am always there. Told you na! I criticize better than I create ROFL Btw I love what you did with the smoke and mirrors line...I was hoping you'd use it because I love the quote! Embarrassed

EHMMBH: Avis are cutee :D LOL VirMan are funny LOL And OMG the sig is adorable! Bahahaha these two look stoned man! ROFL

Phew. Done. I want a comment on LI or anything for that matter... LOL

I love you Twinno...asli FRIENDS waala pyaar ROFL

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 22 November 2011 at 7:58pm

Jyo.

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jyo.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Updated Embarrassed

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
TBig smile LOLResHug

--edited --

editing it twice noow :D sorry honey , don't know if i'll be able to write a loot agaainErmm :! feeling bad nowConfused but as i know myself and my lazyness , i've to comment before i get lazyLOL as i already told you i'm in love with your stuff and everything made by you and you know yeet i'm not your lonely faan !! you haave a Huge fan following already ROFL
really happy for yeww jaanuu !! YOU DESERVE ITHug
shall i staart with the commentary of your update before i staart my boring and bakwaas lectures ?ROFL

you've come baaack with a baang honeey Hug!! your rox !!   164 things ? ShockedLOL
I don't even know where to staaart ?LOL Will staart with :

Anushka Stuff ::
its absolutely gorgeeous !! the coloring is your streengh as i said and will always say !! will always try to encourage you with that tought i'll not be alone !! its better for you <3 i really meaan , all the creations are soo prettyy , i'm obssessed byy anuSilly !! are you too ?ROFL  These icons are killing me !! caan't tell you how muuch !! SAVED ALL Hug the avis are greaat !! love the 1st coloring <3

These siggies are faaab !! saaved theem too <3Big smileLOL

SRK-Kajol:

Everything is gorgeous here too ! love the anjali-rahul 1st siggy cute as alwaays Hug 
these icons are faaab !! the coloring + Caption is too perfeect !!Day Dreaming all the others siggyy off-screeen are awesome !! Hug

Jw-Ksg:
both are looking so awesomeHug the Jenny siggy is really lovely !! super liked the texture)=Big smile but the second one of Kajen one just woow !! the blending and once agaain the coloring is greeat Heart

Arnav-Khushi
OMGShocked ! now i'm officially deead ROFL you know me naa ? tought both of theem are my strengh and my highest obssession , theeir chemistry is also my weaknessROFL
all the single things are Freaaking awesome here !! your best stuff is always here !! myy interest too LOLBig smile this siggy is so lovely !! try more with this style coz everything it came out faab 

this one is the BEST Hug the blending and texture is faab faab faab ! no comment about the text Day Dreaming and should i saay anything more about the coloring ?ROFL 

SAVED These perfect avis !! your timing is too good honeeyHug the scenes are killer !! ek se bad kar ek ROFLDay Dreaming

the icons seets are gorgeeous !! love your caaption on theem !!Big smile the text of this siggy is the best !! so truue yeet so unique for this guuy !! perfectly adaptedHug

ooh la la scene was the best !! AWESOMESTHugLOL Watched it around 100 times alreaddy !!
with naani's thumke ?ROFL these ones are myy faav !! thaanks for staaking them + FOR adding the text on itEmbarrassedHug

Virman-Virika 

Aaaw !! will staart with myy obessession #2LOL The unique coouple : virmaan !! plz keep maaking tonz & tonz of stuff on theeem !! its freaaking good !! the coloring , caption & the timing is once agaain as as alwaays perfect Hug saaved this set Big smile
caaan't stop loving these two !! fatal attractionROFL caan't help it !!

virika stuff is simplyy adoraableHug both are the contraary of their bro & sis yeet so cuute !! love them a loot !! loved thaat scene !! best scene of virikia so faar LOLHug the coloring is looking so heavenly on theem Day Dreaming pictuures perfect ROFL saaved it too Big smile

the vadera bro siggie is beyyond adroableCoolDay Dreaming just loved it !! love thee text and blending the most !! kyaaa jodi haai LOL SAVED <3

thaaat's it for noowLOL !! myyy head is suffering and myy neck too !! its super laate and i'm alone to be awake till noow !! haad to do it for yeww Hug proud of me Big smile finally wrote a loot naa ?ROFL All thaat becoz of your INTOXICAATING STUFFROFLHug
Gotta go noow !! updaate soon Hug bdw which Font do you use for your siggies mostly ? loved it !! saaved atleast 60 things from youu noow !! donno which one to use & wheen ?ROFL Love youu myy baby $$ Heart

ps : make some stuff on karan & kritika plz LOLHugwheen you caan tell me !! i'll send you some segment of theem Big smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 21 November 2011 at 5:36pm

Jyo.

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
OMG! Jo!
Lovely stuffsss.. Esp of Anushka's - So pretty and fab!
Iss Pyaar Ko updates - esp of the dance sequence are fantastic!
ArHii - lovely! really amazing.
Loved the KKHH and JW/KaJen stuffsss!

Basically - I LOVED ALL of them!Embarrassed
Hug

Jyo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top