J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 151

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@Neha: ROFL I knew it! Congo btw =P

@Ragz Di: WOOHOO! Can't wait to see your update either :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasySanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 47)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Caaan't waait to see your Updaate Jooo !! Lyewww 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Waiting For Your Updateee Embarrassed

Jyo.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
FINE! So I am cutting short on my update! Because first things first, I haven;t updated here in AGES and secondly, I won't get the time to later. So I'll cut the update short, but it's still pretty huge :P Gimme an hour people.. i'll try and finish this update off :)

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 16 November 2011 at 6:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xSandCastle.Mariaa.RDyulZKash-Gurti-VisuSanz.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Will waaait Jooo !! <3 Excited ** *

Jyo.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Before I update, I really want to thank EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart who've commented on this gallery and visited. It's nearly 50 pages and it's only my 4th update. Now that is something :D I am SO overwhelmed by the response. No words can describe my happiness to be honest. Thanks a bunch you guys! Love you all! 

ALSO! I am SO sorry for not replying yet again. I am SO busy! Ouch I'll try and reply next time but your comments make my day! Thanks a bunch again for all those lovely comments, because they mean the WORLD to me Hug

u p d a t e

IMAGE HEAVY, LET IT LOAD

So ya, I made tons of ArHi stuff but that's about it. I might be making some Bollywood stuff for the next update :) And I'll get to the suggestion ASAP :) About EHMMBH, I am sort of getting over that show now. Don't kill me for saying this, but besides VirMan, there is nothing that's making me watch that show anymore. So there is nothing in this update on them except one VirMan sig and avi. Sigh, their first eye-lock session! =P So ya, I don't think there will be a lot on that show now, and even if I do make something, it'll most probably be on VirMan! :)

ArHi [are obsession LOL]

I JUST saw the precap and omfg, the way Barun talks through his eyes is so damn good it's not even funny! Hats off to SaRun, because they're making me fall in love with ArHi even more by the day! :D

WHY IS HE SO HOT? LOL

^I suck at making icons! End.Of.Story!

^Failed experiment =\

^Hate this... REALLY DO! :|

^Something's wrong with this as well =\

^The only sig I ACTUALLY like in the whole update! Sigh!

^Failed attempt yet again!

^Reminded me of Ragz Di's work, so inspiration from her Embarrassed

MoNaya

Sanz Ji, your avis are FINALLY done! :D Hope you like em :) 

Btw, in case you're wondering if these are dedicated to you or not Ragz Di, everything in this update and every update to come is dedicated to you, because I love you endless! :D Embarrassed

Also, the first 3 avis don't have my copyright, so credit me if you use them Embarrassed

^These ones turned out weird! Sorry =(

First three stacked horizontally: http://k.minus.com/ibuwD0lzh2dnAx.gif
Last four stacked horizontally: http://k.minus.com/iTC68mhmh8Akl.gif

VirMan

Their first eye-lock Embarrassed

And that's it :D

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 17 November 2011 at 3:22am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenarshianyamaghalakshmishailusri1983niru273devishreeKaJen_addictionfri42911saniya.xFebruaryFlowermonakhan.ClaraOswald.AquaBluez17FullyFaltoo.-Garima-dua_44everxxXSejalXxxARKJ_4EVERSano88cityoflights-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesyulZlipshaaKash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRun--sunshine--Mariaa.RDSunshine Girl.lostatsea.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Waiting :D

Haila the shop is almost on 50! Shocked

Love you dher saara <3

xoxo
Aanya

*EDITED*

Weee I get the first reserve ROFL

I'll comment tomorrow night, once my chemistry practicals and IIT prep classes are done with Ermm

<3 <3 <3

*EDITED For Update*

Twinnooo Hug

Erm obviously the update was fabulous. And then some :D

ASR stuff: Asdksdfgfkj I love the sigg+icons :O The greenish-yellow coloring is so pretty! You don't suck at icons idiot! Man he looks sexy with shades. And without. Oh what the hell, he looks sexy all the time Blushing 

ArHi sigg+Icons: OMG this was so good! The experiment was NOT a fail! Dudee you have an ajeeb definition for fail ROFL I loved the texture in the sigg and the coloring <3 

ArHi bandage avis: SERIOUSLY??? ARE YOU FREAKIN' CRAZY???????????? The avis are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S End of story. I especially love the sunset scene stuff though, that is just magical <3

Sunset sigg: Holy mother of God this is bloody brilliant! I loved loved loved everything about it! And the most alluring part is the simplicity. Absolutely gorgeous :D <3

Fall avis+Sigg: I loved the avis here Embarrassed The coloring is mindblowing <3 And the sigg too! The blending and text is adskdhskj perfect :|

Monaya: Aww the avis are cuutee <3 LOL you used that texture! :D It looks awesome! <3

VirMan: Weee first eye lock?! Wow! LOL tell me when these two confess, I shall watch that episode ROFL Loved the avi <3

All in all, a flawless update! <3

I love you :)

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 18 November 2011 at 7:49pm

Jyo.

Kash-Gurti-Visu

IF-Sizzlerz

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Waiting For Your Update DearEmbarrassed