J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 151

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Updateee Coming Up =) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 36)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
update

Image heavy, let it load :)

First things first, everything is free to use :) Secondly, I will be dogding jhoote and chappals from JeeVi and VirMan fans because sadly, there are no siggies on them, got no time and I feel horrible because of that Ouch Sorry! But, there's quite a lot of avis :D And, there is a lot of stuff on ArHi :P And LOL! Most of the update is avis! :P They are much easier and quicker to make so... :D Okay, now here's the update :D 

ArHi
So, I made these avis and siggies... and umm.. no kidding, my face was like this Blushing And then baad mein I was all sad! Sigh, Arhi... they're driving me nuts! And I also realise that I am super late with these scenes.. don't care though :P I loved it too much to not post something on it <3

^Looked much better in my head! It's so ew!

Feel free to stack the icons or use them, but credit me if you use them as your avi :) :)

^So I have learnt NEVER to imagine siggies in my head and then make 'em because they always turn out HORRIBLE!

This next sig, I fell in love with the screencap and there was no way in hell that I wouldn't make anything on it so I did! :D

I didn't make any icons on these scenes because they made me feel super depressed! The sigand avis were more than enough! Sigh!

^The colouring on these scream EW! =\

^Just realised that the blending is a hell lot like that of Khushi's [khushix] So inspiration from her Embarrassed

Promo stuff! :D

Stacked:
Horizontal: http://i.imgur.com/GwdBV.gif
Vertical: http://i.imgur.com/bijNj.gif

SaRun

Didn't get time to make ANYTHING whatesoever from yesterday's segment! SUCKS! But this is old stuff, wanted to make something so posting! :D And I don't have my copyright on this, so please do credit me if you use :)

MoNaya :)

Sanzz! This is ESPECIALLY for you [they are free to use as well :)]. I will make the avis for the next update, PROMISE :)

^Text credit goes to Sid [yulZ] :)

VirMan

These two crack me up! Freaking love them! :D

JeeVi

KT had me floored in all these scenes! I think he might just be making his way into my celebrity crush list LOL

DONE! :D

PS: I am open for suggestions if you have any Embarrassed Just.. No mythological stuff please! No offence to anyone :)

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 08 November 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shailusri1983kajenarshianyamaghalakshmiSurrealFantasy..Anj..saher_90dbr_kmichiClaraOswald.KaJen_addictionfri42911saniya.xFebruaryFlowerMunchkin.littlemoiARKJ_4EVERAanya.SandCastle.-RabiaKSGKaJen-.infinite.stardust--Garima-xxXSejalXxx-Hina-itsAishlipshaaKash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRunMariaa.RDSanzPaRudholic-Fatima-Sunshine Girlrelentless.serendipity.JennyPennySaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jyo.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Updateee Coming Up =) Embarrassed

yes indeed! 

and stuff you, i wanted the first spot on this page! :P jokes, i still love you Hug

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Hahhaa LOL I Thought You Were Finished With Your Res Everywhere In The Previous Page Embarrassed ROFL

Jyo.

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Res :D
*Edited*

JoJo Hug
OMG Shocked
This is just amazing!!!:)
I love your work .The Style it's one of a kind .
Arhi creations are an absoutle Killer .Embarrassed I don't know what to use Stern Smile.LOL
Let's start with this one -http://i.imgur.com/TSLkv.png. How is this EwwConfused. Seriously ,it's wonderful , It's pretty EmbarrassedArhi are driving me nuts too , except I was depressed by reading yesterdays update that I just could not watch it ,Unhappy but I still did in the end Except I skipped most of itConfusedLOL

Those near Kiss avis are hot Silly and both siggies are just wonderful.
OMG -This is bloody awesome Shocked http://i.imgur.com/bUXRv.pngI haven't seen many people use this capture screen and make a siggy on it. I've decided I am so using this one Embarrassed.

Once again how is this eww Confusedhttp://i.imgur.com/IvB4v.gif The colouring is wonderful.

This is also fablous -http://i.imgur.com/1FXzW.png- This is going in my box too Embarrassed
Love the promo stuff , I can't wait for that scene to air . But there is going to be so much tension between themOuch.

Sarun avis , love you for this Hugso using them as well .

Jeevi avis are so amazing . I agree KT is making his way on my crush list too .EmbarrassedLOL,I hope there are some siggies on your next update, but  oh well at least there were avis WinkLOL

Rockin update JoJo Clap
P.S do you take suggestions ?

Edited by priya_luna - 08 November 2011 at 7:08am

Jyo.

JCreations

JCreations

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
PM's Sent :)

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies