J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 151

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devisridhar

Heart hey loved ur siggies today it was good 
happy abt ur new shop Big smile
hope u will continue the creations jo with more siggies 
love to see more Clap
 practice makes a person perfect  so continue 

Thank youuu! :) I will defs be continuing soon! Thanks a bunch Embarrassed

Originally posted by dimpledsmile

nice

Thankss

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

JOO. MAAAN STUNINNNGG UPDAATEEE <3 LOVVV YOUUR SIGGIESS SOO MUCCCH. DO UPDATE SSOONN <3

Thank you SO much Embarrassed

Originally posted by fri42911

Congratulations Dear!!!!!!

amazing work!!!!!!!

Thanks Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

First of all what a lovely banner, all the couples I love are on it. I just love the glowy text. It's Amazing! Thank youu! Glad you liked the banner and that your choices match! Embarrassed  The IPKKND Avi's are mindblowing, loved each one of those scenes, had to go back on net to review 'em several times<3 They are just soo ravishing. The EHMMBH Avi's are also very striking, love your coloring style. The Arhi siggies are drop dead gorgeous! Loved each one of them, the way you did your text, textures, layout, all so breathtakingly gorgeous. The Payal and Akash siggy is also very alluring, graceful peace of creation. The EHMMBH siggies are very attractive, your colorization is driving me crazy, totally all over it! LOL I love the PKYEK stuff, especially the first one, just so appealing, and divine. Dazzling work Jojo! I am just going to say thanks all together, otherwise I'll sound like a broken record that says nothing but Thanks! THANK YOUUU! Love you for this wonderful comment! Hug

Originally posted by hotKaJen

hey Jyotika
congrats 4 da shop!
u've did n amazing jobClap
loved all da creations!
plz try 2 updt KaJen ones too
thnx 4 pm

Thank youu! I will try to make stuff on KaJen! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Coolioqueen

Awesome. I just loved ur works here. Keep doing.

Thank youu Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey Jo Congoz on opening ur new gallery !!!
Ur creations r really cool...coloring and styling r just too good !!!
Best of luck !!!

Thanks a lot! Glad you like the colouring and style! Thanks again for the wishes Embarrassed

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow jojo diii congrats on ur new shop !!Clap i never knew u had a shop diii, but ur creations are so awesomeee i know u'll be on ur 2nd one in no time !!Tongue plss update soon dii, waiting for ur creations so eagerly!

Thank you Mina! This is my first shop sweetie LOL Thanks a bunch! Will try to update sooonnn Embarrassed

Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

Beautifull staff's i lovee ur mergingg!<3 sooo Amazingg:D

Thank youuu Embarrassed

Originally posted by araja1234

Awesome creations

Thanks Embarrassed

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 03 November 2011 at 4:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionSunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135 (Page 26)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

OMFGStern Smile i am so early. way to go. reserved well and truly :| i feel so happy to see my nameEmbarrassed LOOLLL! It's okayy! Better late than never! LOL

you know what, i saw you replying and felt the pressure to edit hahaa ROFL HAHA! Never knew replying could make people feel the pressure! BTW! Hats off to you for replying to EVERYONE.. I am already tired of all this.. LOL im so sorry i was so late btw, blame freakin exams which have 19 days to finish :@ Good luccckkk! I am sure you'll rock! :D And please, don't be sorry! I can totally understand :) ANYWAYY im so happy you opened your own shop, and i am even more happy to see that i inspire you so much, it really means a lot to me jaan! Embarrassed Thank youuu! Hug And yep,you're one of my major inspirations! :D :D your avis are always gorgeous, it doesn't even feel like you just started avi'ing not long back..in fact even your sigs, actually YOUR WHOLE PSing ability is quite amazing you know :) now THIS means a lot because this is coming from YOU! So ya.. right now I am on cloud nine LOL haha just thought i'd let you know. Thank you thank you Embarrassed everything on page 1 looks gorgeousss! and i love love LOVE the payal scene sig and avis on page three, but especially the sig! :) Hehe! Thank youuu again :D

PS do you miss high school already or excited to go to uni? ROFL  Umm.. a bit of both :P

PPS im sorry for such a quick sa comment, let exams finish :P Take your timmee :)

PPPS. damn you sid for getting me into the habit of this PPPSing like a gazillion times like you always do to me Stern SmileROFL  LOL! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

So as promised, here I AM! Big smile Big smile To congratulate and comment in your shop! I feel honoured to have you here Embarrassed

First of all, a big big congratulations for your first ever shop! Hug So good to see that you've opened a shop to display your lovely work =) Thank youuu Hug

You have no idea how awesome it feels to see my name being mentioned in your inspirations list...especially as the very first inspiration. Embarrassed I feel like I'm on top of the world! Hug  Really touched my heart <33 Aww! You deserve to be on the top because YOU inspired me to make siggies! So I need to thank you for that! Embarrassed

Now coming to your work...I can't believe I was missing out on such beautiful work by you! So nice to see all the samples you posted on the first page =) They all look stunninggg! Thank youuu! This coming from you means a HELL lot because well.. let's put it this way.. I literally worship your work! LOL It's fudging amazing so ya.. it does mean a lot Embarrassed The ArHi update on page 3 is so prettyyy! As I've mentioned before, I LOVE your avis! Consider me a fan of your avis from now on. Embarrassed Again, means a lot! Thank you for all the appreciation :) :) Your sigs and icons look beautiful too! The colouring and blending is amazinggg =) Hehe... thankss! Hug 

Continue with the great work, and I will try my best to visit and comment here whenever I get the time =) Thanks for dropping by and commenting! I hope to see you here more often! Embarrassed Thanks again :)

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
update

So I decided to split the update in two because... well.. I couldn't make everything on time LOL And It's only ArHi... I SO badly wanted to make stuff on Ek Hazaron but stupid things that came up Ouch Even worse, I couldn't even make avis on ANY of the ArHi scenes. Now that sucks! Oh well, I'll make some soon :P [hopefully] Anyways, everything is free to use! :) There is a note about PM's right under this post! Please do read Embarrassed

I forgot to add these two ROFL

And that's all! I'll update tomorrow again or maybe day after.. I don't know.. but it will be soon :)

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 03 November 2011 at 10:38am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

-Murphy-maghalakshmicutie13ahutakajenarshianyaLittleImmortalSurrealFantasysaher_90dbr_kmichi...Mina...FebruaryFlowersaniya.xPurpleRainfri42911Lyraa99-Indescribable-KaJen_addictionClaraOswald.-RabiaKSGKaJen-.infinite.xxXSejalXxx-Garima-ARKJ_4EVERcityoflightsSano88-Aysha-itsAishlipshaaKash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRunpinky_blueskiesMariaa.RDOnepoundChic-Kina-.Jazz....Doctor....ayesha..lostatsea.Sunshine Girlserendipity.SanzPaRudholic..RamKiJanaki..SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

JCreations

JCreations

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So this is regarding PM's! If you'd liked to be sent one about updates, then please do like this post! I shall add you to this account and PM's will be send from this account :D

Edited by JCreations - 03 November 2011 at 10:27am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273SurrealFantasy..Anj..KaJen_addictionClaraOswald.PurpleRaindbr_kmichixxXSejalXxxARKJ_4EVERAanya.cityoflightsMariaa.RD-Kina--Aysha--Sharona-pinky_blueskieslipshaaRavishingSaRun.Jazz.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-.ayesha.SaRuv.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

Main aa gayi Cool

I am in such a good mood today, say yay! LOL So, moving on to the update. 

Icons: OMG I love love love love love those icons! DUDEEE! The coloring is like, OUT OF THE WORLD :O  The pink complements the yellow lights and stuff, PERFECTLY. I thought KKG in red saari was so pretty, but you make her look gorgeous in pink also Ermm All the expressions are captured and highlighted flawlessly! The blush on her cheeks, everything is so so so beautiful! I loved these, sachi! One of your best colorings ever <3

http://i.imgur.com/C1b6C.png - What do I say? Ermm This is asdsldfkj GORGEOUS :| I love the blending, its so flawless *Sigh* I love the brush used in the top left corner, the flowery one, it's so pretty :D The positioning of the pictures is perfect, the text is gorgeous, the coloring is OMG so amazing! Definitely one of the best siggs you've made! Love love love it <3

http://i.imgur.com/wvY4T.png - Eeeks! I love this style :D The whole picture has a certain softness to it, which makes it look absolutely amazing! The blending is again so well done! You should make more of this style, it looks awesome! Again with the text. I love the blurriness LOL You should try out this style, but with the pinkish coloring like the one in the previous one! The outcome looks good in my mind ROFL Anyway, this is lovely <3

http://i.imgur.com/JMHDr.png - This is not faur man, I'm running out of words Ermm At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is so beautiful! And it's really the simplicity that I like the most! Only two pictures but they're blended perfectly <3 And I love the brush again :D And the bokeh lights <3 And the text. Tch. Everything is so pretty! :D <3

http://i.imgur.com/UECNI.png - Same picture different ishtyle. I like LOL The dotted lines at the back, the text, everything is perfect :) And their expressions [especially Aenav's] are to die for! The intensity with which he looks at her Blushing I die. And the sigg is gorgeous LOL

B/W stuff - Haww this is so amazing. Made me actually LIKE b/w Shocked The icons are really pretty and so is the sigg! In the sigg, I love the top row mein unki aankhein. It adds to the beauty of the sig! Everything else is also completely amazing! Blending, text, sab kuch :D <3

http://i.imgur.com/Lt5SA.png - Aww sad Khushi :( But I loved the sigg! The blending is so awesome! And the text is bloody perfect :D I didn't like the coloring too much but only because of the pink-ness of it. Am I making sense? :S I don't know, it's jsut Ermm But don't let that dishearten you beta, the problem is not in the siggy, it's just my choices ROFL Seriously, I mean it. The sigg is nice! :D

http://i.imgur.com/Jc9O9.png - Weee I love this! So cutee! These two are dhamakedaar. Onscreen and offscreen LOL Loved the coloring here! And the text too! It's one of the few times when I've actually liked humongous texts ROFL But seriously, it''s adorable <3

*Phew* Done! I love youuu twinno <3

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 03 November 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
This has to be bestest.

stunning