Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YOU OPENED A SHOP!?

OMG! OMG! OMG!

:D

Yayayayayayayayay! :D

I'm sooo happy!

ILoveYou :*

And what's that 'Res for Shru'? I get the post after Aanya? :D :D Yayayayayay! :D
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

YOU OPENED A SHOP!?

OMG! OMG! OMG!

:D

Yayayayayayayayay! :D

I'm sooo happy!

ILoveYou :*

And what's that 'Res for Shru'? I get the post after Aanya? :D :D Yayayayayay! :D

Thank youuu! πŸ€— And of course you get the post after Aanya! :D You're my bestie afterall! :D
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on your first shop jojoπŸ₯³
i just love ur creations
❀️
Jyo. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Congratss Jojo..

Your work is lovely. Keep rocking

Thank youu! This coming from you means a lot to me πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

heya! :)
I have always been a silent admirer of your work πŸ˜† I was actually waiting for you to open your shop & I feel lucky πŸ˜³ I really adore & admire your work a lot! :) 
haww πŸ˜² why wont you take any requests? πŸ˜² that's mean πŸ˜³ ok I kid πŸ˜†
any way congratulations hope you open many more shops & open for requests as well πŸ˜†

Thank you SO much πŸ€— Sorry about the requests, but I'll start taking them once I am completely free with a lot of time on my hands! Hope you'll understand :) Thanks again for the wishes πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: saher_90

Congratulatins for your shopπŸ‘πŸΌMay you have alot moreπŸ€—

Your siggs are fabb dear:D

Thank you Saher! Means a lot to me πŸ€—

Jyo. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aichuu

πŸ€—πŸ‘congrats on ur new shop loved it .. i saw ur arhi creations in the creaton gall i love it awsome work
well desrving do make kash stuff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ may u open more shops

Thank you Aichuu! I will try to make stuff on KaSh, no guarantees though πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Beb0

Congo on your first shop jojoπŸ₯³
i just love ur creations
❀️

Thanks a lot Bebo πŸ€—
Jyo. thumbnail
My first update in the shop, feels good πŸ˜† Nothing much really, icons and sig from the new ArHi promo! It's left me dead =P

feel free to use

The black and white ones - avis, siggies and icons - reminded me of Pooja's colouring, so inspiration from her πŸ˜³

Full length

Stacked

Lots and lots of love
Jyotika
πŸ€—
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*EDITED*

Twinnooo <3 <3

Teri phirsst update aur meri phirsst comment πŸ˜†

LMAO I was so surprised when I saw the title! I thought itni jaldi nayi cheezein kaise banayi πŸ€”

Phir I saw the update [which btw is magnificent, if I may say so <3] and realised that you were probably so excited that you put the IPKKND CG waala stuff here πŸ€£ Its okay I understand πŸ˜†

Before I start - OMG see how popular your shop is??? I'm telling you J's Creations #2 will be coming soon... :]

Now with the update. Is it gorgeous or is it gorgeous? πŸ˜²

The B/W icons are dreamy :D You've captured the expressions so perfectly, I love them <3

http://i.imgur.com/H5hmT.png - HOLY SHITT :| This is so pretty!! I loved it! The blending is fabulous, it all just looks like one picture and not like pictures blended together. That's how awesome it is :| And the text I love <3 Man, you're good with bollywood songs yah!  Mereko toh kabhi yaad hi nahi rehte...I mean I know them, but I can never recall the right lines while making siggies πŸ˜†

Colored icons - Eeeks! You know how much I love bright stuff so this made my friggin day! If the B/W ones were amazing, these were f**king out of the world :P

http://i.imgur.com/2ikBF.png - πŸ˜² << THAT was probably how I looked after seeing it. Inna bootiphool hai πŸ˜† No, seriously twinnoo it's perfect, fabulous, fantastic, stunning and the best siggy you've made till now, sachi! Again, me loves the text <3 The slight blurriness of the text just adds to the glow of the sigg! And I adore the bokeh lights! Hehe I don't think I've told you, par bokeh lights are one of my favorite effects :D And you've used them so brilliantly! <3 The coloring is *speechless* Man, you're like...genius :P The Blue and Pink compliment each other so well! They add to the brightness, but don't hurt the eyes or anything. It's just flawless <3 Loved it, sachii <3

Avis - Weee these are the best thing ever! Your avi quality has improved 34394349340 times πŸ˜† They're not grainy anymore!! And the borders you've added are *Sigh* loveee <3 Again, I love the coloring in the colored avis, it's beyond amazing <3 The B/W ones are stupendous [<< This is Aanya running out of adjectives :P] too!! And you made me use B/W stuff, which just goes to say how AWESOME they are, because I rarely use B/W stuff :P Brilliant :)

Done! Meri pehli comment :D

This update was downright stunning and I know the next ones will be too, after all tu twinnoo kiski hai? πŸ€£ Although I'm not half as good as you πŸ˜†

I Love Youu :*

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Last few days ka countdown I'll post here 😎
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
.infinite. thumbnail
Congrats Jojo for your shop yaarπŸ₯³...all the creations are really nice...i'm sure my dabba is gonna be filled with ur creations now😳...everything is so gorgeous...😍

waiting for ur first update!!😳

-----Edit-----

i just commented that "waiting for ur first update" and BOOM..!!...the first thing on the page was ur update...πŸ€ͺ
yay, first update is just droolicious...just ArHi😍
the avis are superbbb and i'm in love with the coloured version of that sig😍...ur colouring on avis and siggies is amazing..!!πŸ‘
waiting for ur next update😳
Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jo! congratulations on opening ur avi/siggie shop! i'm a big fan of ur sigs since i started visiting the gallery last week on IPK forums! that's why my avis since i started changing are all of urs ;)

you, ragz and sano are the best siggie makers i've seen! love them all!

looking forward to ur updates soon! πŸ€—