Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

^Banner by me :P

Hey everyone. This is my first gallery/shop here on I-F! I want to thank every single one of my friend here who's pushed me to open a shop, especially Aanya, love you twinno. For those who don't know me, I am Jyotika, but please call me Jo :) About me? Well, I am 17, just finished my high school. I started making siggies around an year ago, and I have come a long long way since then and I am still learning, so please bear with me :) Also, all the colouring that you see on my work is mine, no tutorials or PSDs used! It's my own work and ANY resemblance of anyone's work is a PURE coincidence :)

what can i make?

Non-animated icons
Non-animated siggies
Video Avis

my favourites

ArHi
VirMan
NiShal
SaRun
KryAn
AR
KaJen
MoNaya

inspirations

I am inspired by a lot of siggie/avi makers, but there's a special few I'd like to mention here Embarrassed

Dangelz
Aish (aishhh.)
Ragz Di (..Ragzz..)
Sid (YulZ)
Sharmi (PurpleRain)
Pooja (-Pooja-)
Jenny (jenny1000)
Yamz Di (-Yamz-)

my copyright

for siggies
J.CREATIONS
for avis
JC

requests

So I have finally decided to take requests LOL So here are the rules

-Shop status: C means Closed and O means Open

-Please provide me with HQ pics, makes it easier for me to work with and the siggies will be better Embarrassed

-Max. 10-12 pics 

-For vid avis, provide me with downloadable videos and please specify the timings for them Embarrassed Do NOT ask me to choose whatever portion I want, I just wouldn't!

-Don't give me poems as your text, just a line or two LOL

-Please use your request for at least 2 days

-Regulars ONLY

-Only 1 request per person

-Please do specify if you want your name on your request or not

-No personal requests

And that's it =P

resource list

deviantart.com
brusheezy.com
myphotoshopbrushes.com
punk-rose.com
dafont.com
kevinandamanda.com/fonts

this is very much needed

This is for Aanya (Aanya_taanu4eva) and Shru (CastleBeckett). You both, I seriously cannot thank you enough for always encouraging me about my siggies and avis, no matter how crappy they are! They are the main force behind me opening this shop, so ya! Thank you guys! Hug 

about pms

If you'd liked to be PM-ed for updates, then please add the this account to your buddy list:
JCreations

Thank you for visiting Embarrassed

index

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 19 January 2012 at 5:28am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

Shubhakvahutashailusri1983kajenarshianyamaghalakshmi-nikki--Deepali-FlamingsOfLove.UroojMs-PakOs.niru273ksgforever10Harry93scorpio95..Anj.._SK_saher_90dbr_kmichikiran255saniya.xPurpleRainMunchkin.FebruaryFlowerKokila11littlemoiClaraOswald.fri42911KaJen_addictionKaJenroxxdevishree-Indescribable-dyhardfanSandCastle.Aanya....Mallu....infinite.AquaBluez17stardust-meenalumaCoolioqueensmitarARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen--Ammie-xxXSejalXxxkhajju-Garima--Hina-Sano88khushixcityoflightsRavishingSaRunyulZitsAishKash-Gurti-Visu.Saraa.mazkachazkacant.be.assed.RiyaDuttaMariaa.RD-SohniKuri--sunshine--shewolf.oblivious....Doctor...aartipartyy.Jazz.SK1991.Juhi.Sanz..BezubaanPari..lostatsea..ayesha.HappyMelodyswashbucklingrelentless...-Jia-..Sunshine GirlSanzPaRudholic-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
samples

avis

IPKKND

EHMMBH

siggies

IPKKND

EHMMBH

PKYEK

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 30 October 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutacutie13maghalakshmi-nikki-pooh_91-Deepali-LittleImmortalniru273ksgforever10FlamingsOfLove..Anj..dimpledsmileHarry93saher_90KaJen_addictionfri42911ClaraOswald.littlemoiMunchkin.FebruaryFlowersaniya.xPurpleRaindbr_kmichidevishreedyhardfan-Indescribable-...Mallu...SandCastle....Binny.....swagger..ARKJ_4EVERFullyFaltoo..infinite.xxXSejalXxx-Ammie--RabiaKSGKaJen--Hina-CoolioqueenSano88cityoflightsitsAishKash-Gurti-Visucant.be.assed.RavishingSaRunpinky_blueskiesyulZSK1991.Jazz.RiyaDutta-Kina-shewolf.-SohniKuriMariaa.RD.Juhi.OnepoundChic.BezubaanPari..ayesha.HappyMelody.lostatsea.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-serendipity.AichuuSunshine Girl..-Jia-..SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
TWINNOOO Hug

Finally. Finally, you knocked some sense into that brain of yours and opened a shop! Weee :D Seriously dude, it's about time. I've been telling you since FOREVER :|

So a huge, enormous, gigantic, colossal Congratulations for opening this Party LOL

I remember when we both showed each other our first few siggs...and man were they crappy or were they crappy? ROFL Still, you've come a long, long, long way since then!! Looking at one of your first creations and one of the recent ones...they don't even look like they've been made by the same person LOL

You remember the "magnetizing" waala sigg? It was the first ArHi sigg I used in my dabba and I remember telling you how much I loved it!! :D I used that sigg for way too long Ermm And then it was you who got me into IPKKND... You just wouldn't shut up about it, so I thought I'd check it out ROFL Anyway, I'm so so so glad you did because not only are we completely obsessed with that show [seriously, its not even funny Stern Smile ] but it's also brought us so much closer <3 I love how we keep scrapping all the time. I think my scrapbook statistics are something like this: 90% Jojo, 10% Others ROFL

And thank you for the credit jii Embarrassed But I really haven't done that much! Except ofcourse, pushing you to open this shop and giving you constructive criticism for everything you make Approve << You didn't think I was going to be modest, did you? Not my style Cool ROFL

Jokes apart, its not nice to keep talent hidden toh shop toh banti hai na! LOL

And I just saw the samples...so let me include them in my comment :] *Funny smiley alert* LOL

On second thought...since I'm way too lazy...I'm not including them. Waise bhi I've commented on all of them. And you know how awesome they are. Warna yeh shop yahaan nahi hoti ROFL

Why haven't you added avis? Shocked THEY ARE GORGEOUS. You need to add them now :P

So, I'm just really really really glad that you opened this shop because I ij a beeeg phangurl of all your work Blushing No jokes ROFL

And I got the first spot...which you were going to give me anyway, but despite the time zones I reserved it myself. Yeah baby Cool 

Lastly, I loveee youu dher saarah my twinnoo Hug And I'm always, always, always there for you, feel free to rape my scrapbook. Not like we don't do that already ROFL But I'm so glad I met you, and  that we're friends because talking to you is a big part of my day...believe me, I missed everyone so much in Goa Ermm But OMG we were driving [in Goa :P] and suddenly I see this shop called - "Jyotika's Massage Parlour" and asldhslkj I laughed like crazy ROFL Seriously, I'm not kidding. So uske baad I decided to post that chhotu sa post on IF, the day before I came back, because I missed you guys a lot a lot a lot...I'm an IF addict LOL

Once again, bada sa congratulations on this shop, I have one more thread to spam now. Dekhna, in no time we shall see J's Creations #2 <3

I love youuu :*

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 30 October 2011 at 4:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainJyo.OnepoundChic

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Posting on behalf of Shru :)

* c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s *
Jojo Hug

I've been seeing your siggies since so long, been watching them in Aanya and many other people's dabba! 

And honestly, they are so damn P.R.E.T.T.Y! 

You didn't even tell me you were opening a gallery though Unhappy Meanie! 
But I'm glad you opened one anyway! Your siggies and avi's deserve a special place, and J's Creations is just that :)

Needless to say, it was your siggies which got me to watch IPKKND in the first place LOL And although I'm not yet spellbound by it, I'm still a big, huge, mega fan of your avi's! They are just amazing, and well, you can see I'm using them LOL

Whenever you start taking requests, I'm going to be driving you crazy. Not just with ArHi. But with AR, Castle-Beckett, and many other things that I love, and I don't care if you don't want to make them, you'll have to anyway, because let's face it, I'll be spamming your threads and your inbox until you give in and give me what I want ROFL So be ready for, um, loads and loads of requests, from ME, and you'll have to fulfill them all LOL Day Dreaming

Also, its necessary I tell you, I got inspired to make siggies, although they are nothing great of course, from you <3 
I always used PS for my work stuff, but for the first time I started using it for recreational purposes. Thanks to you ROFL

Anyway, I'm just going to end with, ILoveYou :* 
And I sincerely hope you open many more gallery threads <3 Your work deserves that <3 

Shrutika <3

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 07 November 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainMunchkin....Doctor...SK1991dumas

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Posting on behalf of Sharmi :D

I'm still angry with you!
Rukh pehle Aanya ki khabar lethi hoon! Stern Smile
Nice way to treat your friends! Ermm *hmph*
Anyways, I might pighal-fy a bit after staring at the ArHi sig of your, which I'm using for a bit longer! *pshhtt, I'm already staring at it from a while* ROFL

Accha woh sab chodd! 

HugCongratulations! Hug 

Loveyouuu bahuuttt saaaraaa!!! You are one of the best people i met on I-F! And you are very genuine and helpful! Embarrassed
Your avis are already creating waves... and ppl are loving them and using them too! 
The avis you make are awesome!! The coloring, the slight borders you give, everything is just outta the world! <3 

The banner of the shop is BEAUTIFUL! 
The name of the shop is niceyyy! Big smile
A lot of our favs also match! LOL. . . Eeeppp I see my name in the inspiration list! Shocked
Jo, itna bhi jhoot mat likh yaar.. log usse sach samjhenge! ROFL yeah, but the others truly deserve to be there! Embarrassed

Not talking requests! ShockedShocked Aila... lagtha hai tujhe thoda brainwash karna padega! Wink

All the stuff you've made is brilliant! Hug
Everything is super perfect! LOL . . . . 

once again dher saare badhayi! Hug
muahxxx! 

-Sharmi

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 30 October 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainSK1991

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Posting on behalf of Maria (Miss-Pakiie-KMH)

... Congratulations ...

Hey Joo !! Hug Yaaay :: <3 PartyDancing Finally You've Your Shoop !!<3
caan't tell uu how much i'm happy just like its the begginning of mine ROFL1st daays are alwaays the best:DLOL Hope your not Lazyy shezeyy Type huun !? I'm too muuch lazyy , its whyy i'm yet on my 1st shop while my friends are always with their 3rd or 4th shop ROFLachha coming back to your Shop Big smileTongue I wish 100 more Shops honeeey !! <3 isn't it too muuch !? achha as manyy you wish to haave Big smileTongue i truely heart your Creations !! <3 myy 1st attraction with it was because of your way to use the colors in your Siggy or Avi'sHeart !! Absolutely Faaav faab faab !! I alwaays keep looking at your stuff !! I'm mesmerized Babes !! <3Day Dreaming Keeep Shinning like thaat nd i can promise u that i'll make sure to request soemthing to u whenever you'll be open and i will use your stuff for atleast 1 monthROFL ( look at the " adorables" avi LOL )= won't leave it like thaat huunLOL Your Sample work is Amazing Honeey !! <3 Keep making more & more !! will Waait for your updaate with ImpatienceLOLStar Till theen Let's Paaartyy PartyDancingDancinghope that w'll staay good firends like thaat in futurEmbarrassedBig smileInshAllah)=Big smile
bdw did i told u that i alwaays call my lilsis jojo witH love !?LOL I love calling her like thaat :)
so cuute !! 

Love yeeewHeart !! HuuugsHug

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 30 October 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain-Hina-SK1991Mariaa.RD

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Congratss Jojo..

Your work is lovely. Keep rocking

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainJyo.Aanya.

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
heya! :)
I have always been a silent admirer of your work LOL I was actually waiting for you to open your shop & I feel lucky Embarrassed I really adore & admire your work a lot! :)
haww Shocked why wont you take any requests? Shocked that's mean Stern Smile ok I kid LOL
any way congratulations hope you open many more shops & open for requests as well LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maghalakshmiPurpleRainJyo.SK1991dumas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top