Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOVE Love Confusion ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FlamingsOfLove

Goldie

FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hey for diwali there was a  SBS that arnav holding kushi tight!! so I Think had a thought and wanted to share:

So kushi is lost of the forcing and the black mailing of bauji and cant help to think on such day to give her answer back to her family for shyam ad her forceful wedding..

Anji : kushi ji kya ho ha ? why are u so ,lost ? 
Kushi : anji ji app se kuch baat kar ne hai.
anji: kya ho gaya kushi ji?

kushi tells all the black mailing of her family and how she is lost, and cant even ask help for her sister Payal, cause she her self is lost.
As kushi is telling her problem arnav paces by and stops in the name of marriage.
Arnav shocked of the thought that ' kushi , how dare u think to even get married?! ..

Arnav confused about his feelings and lost for good

NIGHT TIME: 

when the party is going on in side, kushi goes out to check on all the lights, if all are working, and just thinking about this ,having flash backs of Anrav and he magical moments.She new what she felt, but was it right ?...for her LAAD governer..feeling such things , it all didnt make sense.

Anrav seeing kushi and wonting to talk about all this marriage and all, just to come close to her. she looked so beautiful, all eyes were only on her, he was lost in her.and even thinking another man touching or Marring her made him mad

Arnav: KUSHI . tumaree himat ke tum shaadi karo ?
kushi : kya ..with confusion  on her face, but shocked of what he said.
He grabbed her harshly 
arnav: what do u think kushi kummare gupta . pulling her closer
kushi: what are u  saying .
anrav: what do u think getting away from me will be this easy.how dare u even think..aranv stopped, what the hell was he Doing his eyes open..letting her go.

He was speechless.

kushi: app ko kya fark parta hai ke if i even GET married .
arnav: fark par ta hai kushi
anrav.. kushi .. i . i ..i Dont wont u to ever get hurt, in such a fake relationship. i no i am with another person.. which i dont even care about. but if i cant have u i dont wont u to be sad or be with someone u dont wont to..I love u ..and i will always please under stand.. i dont no what has happened to me but for now im  letting my heart speak..He grabbed her and so a tear in her eye.he wiped it ..

i will love u and always will..
kushi smiled and and hugged him with such passion and the wormth in his arms was so comfortable she wished she would never have to let go..

random random random.. I MADE This randomly..Sorry lol.. :P 

comment

Edited by HiraHasan - 30 October 2011 at 4:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushjiorarest.restRimo22Juicee_Sushieakshusarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE Love Confusion ?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Great post!!!

Wish it would happen that way but won't hold my breath!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Great post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.