Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Am I d only Rohit-Raveena fan? :D (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by harshdb

i dont think u r the only one rohit - raveena fan hereSmile.. there are few to add with youWink...

my personal opinion is vikram suits for raveena... rohit character is very confusing one... there is no
Guaranty that, in future he will stand up for raveena in critical situations. 

hmm...but i feel Raveena likes Rohit..i mean just after Rohit said ILY she was smiling LOL that shows an 'yes' right? LOL vikram's a sweet person..family oriented..i have liked him from the start... Embarrassed
k madam has thought something big brining in the triangle raveena-rohit-vikram LOL so it can happen any guy can get the girl.. Ermm
yep...i wish ekta bring a twin sister of siddhi for vikram...sorry sorryOuch...not for vikram but for rohitDay Dreaming...let raveena be with vikram...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I d only Rohit-Raveena fan? :D (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hmm...but i feel Raveena likes Rohit..i mean just after Rohit said ILY she was smiling LOL that shows an 'yes' right? LOL vikram's a sweet person..family oriented..i have liked him from the start... Embarrassed
k madam has thought something big brining in the triangle raveena-rohit-vikram LOL so it can happen any guy can get the girl.. Ermm

Its very obvious that raveena likes rohit. she cleared that'but she is afraid of the tension between the both families'

oh not another guy' here itself the competition is very toughLOL' no need of another guy dear'  I don't know about raveena but we cant handle the tensionLOLWink

LOL no worry tension handle karne siddhi hai na...when she can hand big whale like kunal...these  are all like pond fish for herLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Its very obvious that raveena likes rohit. she cleared that'but she is afraid of the tension between the both families'

oh not another guy' here itself the competition is very toughLOL' no need of another guy dear'  I don't know about raveena but we cant handle the tensionLOLWink

i meant any one from vikram or rohit can get raveena..yu know some big twist can happen anytime in this serial LOL LOL 
i am wishing gud luck for rohit...finger crossedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*harshdb

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i dont think u r the only one rohit - raveena fan hereSmile.. there are few to add with youWink...  hahahaLOL...wahi thoD'oh...mai huna...Wink

my personal opinion is vikram suits for raveena... rohit character is very confusing one... there is no
Guaranty that, in future he will stand up for raveena in critical situations.  yaar...i know rohit character is as confusing as kunal...that was the plus point of him...Big smile

LOLwhen i saw this post first thing came to my mind is you Wink . but i dont know if i can mention your name so i said there are few who like rohitLOL...

yaar...i know rohit character is as confusing as kunal...that was the plus point of him...Big smile

u have pretty positive thinking haa
Wink

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

LOL no worry tension handle karne siddhi hai na...when she can hand big whale like kunal...these  are all like pond fish for herLOL

LOLLOLROFL
LOL

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I love Rohit and Raveena! Embarrassed   Before Rohit came into scene i was looking forward to see Vikram and Raveena pairing up.. But now I kinda am very fond of Rohit and Raveena Day Dreaming 

I want then togther! Tongue Rohit was a playboy but i trust his change now! Embarrassed I really love him and Raveena Day Dreaming and i feel Raveena will be with Rohit so tht there can be more tension btween both takral and chopra families in future LOL LOL

am i the only Rohit-Raveena fan here? Ermm
yepeee...yet another rohit -raveena fan!Dancing i thought i am the only one liking rohit. very very glad to see one more rohit-raveena fan...but with small correctionOuch...i like rohit but not raveena...i think rohit deserve a better personality...again no offence it is purely my personal POV.Big smile

awww! that says we both are sailing on same boat Party   hmmm...i know i can understand that...i too am more biased to Rohit's side...like his attitude and looks!  Dancing Rohit's character is confusing for sure! Embarrassed I like that actually...there's something unusual tere..LOL

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

i meant any one from vikram or rohit can get raveena..yu know some big twist can happen anytime in this serial LOL LOL 
i am wishing gud luck for rohit...finger crossedLOL

yea yea fingers crossed! LOL LOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

I love Rohit and Raveena! Embarrassed   Before Rohit came into scene i was looking forward to see Vikram and Raveena pairing up.. But now I kinda am very fond of Rohit and Raveena Day Dreaming 

I want then togther! Tongue Rohit was a playboy but i trust his change now! Embarrassed I really love him and Raveena Day Dreaming and i feel Raveena will be with Rohit so tht there can be more tension btween both takral and chopra families in future LOL LOL

am i the only Rohit-Raveena fan here? Ermm
yepeee...yet another rohit -raveena fan!Dancing i thought i am the only one liking rohit. very very glad to see one more rohit-raveena fan...but with small correctionOuch...i like rohit but not raveena...i think rohit deserve a better personality...again no offence it is purely my personal POV.Big smile

awww! that says we both are sailing on same boat Party   hmmm...i know i can understand that...i too am more biased to Rohit's side...like his attitude and looks!  Dancing Rohit's character is confusing for sure! Embarrassed I like that actually...there's something unusual tere..LOL

EXACTLY...Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.