Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

new VM *Baaton baaton mein* on pg-18

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 16796

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I have never made a VM before! so please watch it with zero expectations. Made this one only for the sole purpose of drooling over Mohnish Behl who looks hot n sexyBlushing
DIRECT LINK-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRGK5ZMWdg
 
 
 
2. pg-7 ( Do Pal )
 
3 .page 9  (Tere aane Ki jab Khabar)
 
4. Pg-12  (Raat Din Tere Yaad)

5. pg-16 (Sajna hain Mujhe ..)

 
6. Baaton baaton mein
 
7. Mohnish Behl pics ( Dr.Ashutosh- KTLK)
 


Edited by shamil - 13 November 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

jolinesarun33vvegaeye_can_talkLurveTorresalluraaqsamaloo12monalobosupriaArmu4eva-Deepali-justpratirtmssabakhan...rima001-renu-Binge--SONEE--kupkakes--sumana13---Farrah-swtbabyDJ.....RamonaG....-Harshu-Rajiniliciousshanti05sun29Roopal_ArDi-Priya01

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 12261

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Clap...i must say...awsum awsum...

perfect song selection...

perfect scene selection...

ufff ashu was looking so hottt...

thnx a lott...for making ittt...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsshamil

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84858

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Wah Wah... AshNi ke pyaar mein.. JS ji... writer se VM maker ban gaye

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Superb.. work Shamil...!! Love the song selected..!!

Great work..!! 

n MAKE MOREEE!! AngryEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 16796

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Clap...i must say...awsum awsum...

perfect song selection...

perfect scene selection...

ufff ashu was looking so hottt...

thnx a lott...for making ittt...Clap

thank u so muchBlushing
I wanted to use the whole song but since an amateur in this field decided not to take any riskLOL
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 16796

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wah Wah... AshNi ke pyaar mein.. JS ji... writer se VM maker ban gaye

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Superb.. work Shamil...!! Love the song selected..!!

Great work..!! 

n MAKE MOREEE!! AngryEmbarrassedHug
Blushing u really liked it??!
My son gave me the proper  instructions u knowEmbarrassed 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBingedocnuss

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31527

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
OMG JS bana VM maker ShockedShockedEmbarrassed

Beautiful VM Shamil di Embarrassed
I LOVE this song <3 & the scene selection was perfect :D It really goes well wid the song :)

& yes ur MB was looking good LOL
I like him as an actor Embarrassed

Do make more VM's :)
Luv ya <333


PS - it feels great to see u using blush emo & drooling over someone Big smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 16796

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harshu-

OMG JS bana VM maker ShockedShockedEmbarrassed

Beautiful VM Shamil di Embarrassed
I LOVE this song <3 & the scene selection was perfect :D It really goes well wid the song :)

& yes ur MB was looking good LOL
I like him as an actor Embarrassed

Do make more VM's :)
Luv ya <333


PS - it feels great to see u using blush emo & drooling over someone Big smile LOL

BlushingBlushingBlushingthank u
it took me 3 hours to make this one! I guess I shall not try again.. mere bas ki baat nahin hainLOL
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingedocnuss

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Joined: 17 December 2009
Posts: 8704

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
It is lovely, Shamil. Smile I have observed.. slow and old songs suit them more. Keep making more on them! Thumbs Up


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index