Fun Post: Let's all Connect...with a story!!

iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys... recently visited the forum for MKKPB and felt that the forum needs a little weekend boost!!! So i have thought of some Fun Post!!! The post is formed so we all can use ou creative minds to create a story! This does not have to follow the path of the serial but can involve same characters etc... So it goes like this:

- I start off with the beginning , and u build on to it ( u cud write a sentence or even three letters!)
 For instance:

- He was on the road

..the next person wud continue--
- and looked helpless!

Lets make the story using 3 words or a nice sentence to make it more FUN!!!

So let me begin!

Lovely was a girl...

Now u continue!

NB: please be sensible as this is a fun post and remember, it is essential to have FUN!!😆 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanhaiya244 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a fun idea, but I think it might be hard since we already know Lovely's story and there is the temptation to write what we already know. What about starting with a completely unknown character and building that story up? Instead of 3 words, would be it all right to write a short paragraph(s) instead?

So for example, let me start with this...

Wherever in the world a baby is born, someone's life somewhere else has been completely altered. I wonder whether parents ever realize in their newfound joy that their baby will be the most important person in some stranger's life...that baby will be their mate, their lover, their guide, their friend and be the person that will help them make the journey of life.

The fact that I can see the romanticism in even a baby's birth makes all those around me sigh. I just can't help it. I think I see the world ultimately through a romantic love filled lens. I have no idea why I do this.  Perhaps it is the lack of romance that has existed in my own life that makes it a more concentrated passionate feeling to me than perhaps it would otherwise be? I don't know.

When love and romance finally entered my life, it came on a most unexpected night in the strangest of ways.

[anyone willing to put in the next paragraph or two?:)]
kanhaiya244 thumbnail
Wherever in the world a baby is born, someone's life somewhere else has been completely altered. I wonder whether parents ever realize in their newfound joy that their baby will be the most important person in some stranger's life...that baby will be their mate, their lover, their guide, their friend and be the person that will help them make the journey of life.

The fact that I can see the romanticism in even a baby's birth makes all those around me sigh. I just can't help it. I think I see the world ultimately through a romantic love filled lens. I have no idea why I do this.  Perhaps it is the lack of romance that has existed in my own life that makes it a more concentrated passionate feeling to me than perhaps it would otherwise be? I don't know.

When love and romance finally entered my life, it came on a most unexpected night in the strangest of ways.

[/QUOTE]

I see that no one has put the next part in, I am tempted to do so myself (if I may! :)) ok here goes...

It was a warm night with a mildly cool breeze.  We sat indoors near the verandah of the restaurant, all ten of us around an oblong table. I felt unusually open and giggly tonight and couldn't figure out why. Well, maybe I knew why. He was sitting almost opposite of me and I could look at him all night without actually looking at him and that was immensely satisfying at some level.

Devan had the handsomest face I had seen, perhaps ever. But who he was as a human being was so much more, I couldn't reconcile that such a handsome man could be so deep and insightful and soulful and spiritual and brilliant and kind. I had convinced myself I must be missing something but hadn't found it yet. God didn't make human beings like him, did He? I always thought about him and God in the same sentence, wondering what beauty God was thinkinng of when he created him.  And I don't think it is just my romanticism speaking, he really is that fabulous.

I didn't think anyone could look so appetizing, so delicious to me since I had seen a lot of handsome faces in my life. But, at the age of 34, I had to admit, no one came close to him, could hold a candle to him. Physically, I wasn't sure if it was the dichotomy of softness and intensity that made up his eyes or the crooked smile he gave without even realizing how devastating it was...but I knew it wasn't just in my head, because I was never the only woman who looked at
him like he was something to eat. But thankfully, I could hide it well and was diligent about making sure he thought I wasn't attracted to him. I was good at that.

However, Gita and Mala made no effort to hide their attraction to him.  He was good natured about it but was careful not to encourage their attention.  He subtly let them know one day he wasn't interested.  I happened to see it and I have to  admit, I never knew I could be so delighted! He could still belong to me, be mine, in my head.  I didn't have to feel guilty when thinking about him. I wasn't encroaching on anyone else's territory. The big delights of life...

Both Gita and Mala were new to our group, they had joined our research group about 2 months ago and were fantastic researchers. We all got along well.  The only thing that irked me was their almost immediate fascination with Devan - but I couldn't blame them either.  Afterall, I had felt the same way.

Devan was three years younger than me and initially I used it as a reason as to why I shouldn't be interested in him. But after, like 2 days, that didn't help much, since it isn't a good reason to begin with.  So I found more innovative strategies in my mind to create a subtle wall to him in my mind and it was working very well...until tonight.

[anyone want to continue?...darn it, now that I have started the story, my imagination has started to run rampant, I've got the whole story in my head...:)]
iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanhaiya244

I see that no one has put the next part in, I am tempted to do so myself (if I may! :)) ok here goes...

It was a warm night with a mildly cool breeze.  We sat indoors near the verandah of the restaurant, all ten of us around an oblong table. I felt unusually open and giggly tonight and couldn't figure out why. Well, maybe I knew why. He was sitting almost opposite of me and I could look at him all night without actually looking at him and that was immensely satisfying at some level.

Devan had the handsomest face I had seen, perhaps ever. But who he was as a human being was so much more, I couldn't reconcile that such a handsome man could be so deep and insightful and soulful and spiritual and brilliant and kind. I had convinced myself I must be missing something but hadn't found it yet. God didn't make human beings like him, did He? I always thought about him and God in the same sentence, wondering what beauty God was thinkinng of when he created him.  And I don't think it is just my romanticism speaking, he really is that fabulous.

I didn't think anyone could look so appetizing, so delicious to me since I had seen a lot of handsome faces in my life. But, at the age of 34, I had to admit, no one came close to him, could hold a candle to him. Physically, I wasn't sure if it was the dichotomy of softness and intensity that made up his eyes or the crooked smile he gave without even realizing how devastating it was...but I knew it wasn't just in my head, because I was never the only woman who looked at
him like he was something to eat. But thankfully, I could hide it well and was diligent about making sure he thought I wasn't attracted to him. I was good at that.

However, Gita and Mala made no effort to hide their attraction to him.  He was good natured about it but was careful not to encourage their attention.  He subtly let them know one day he wasn't interested.  I happened to see it and I have to  admit, I never knew I could be so delighted! He could still belong to me, be mine, in my head.  I didn't have to feel guilty when thinking about him. I wasn't encroaching on anyone else's territory. The big delights of life...

Both Gita and Mala were new to our group, they had joined our research group about 2 months ago and were fantastic researchers. We all got along well.  The only thing that irked me was their almost immediate fascination with Devan - but I couldn't blame them either.  Afterall, I had felt the same way.

Devan was three years younger than me and initially I used it as a reason as to why I shouldn't be interested in him. But after, like 2 days, that didn't help much, since it isn't a good reason to begin with.  So I found more innovative strategies in my mind to create a subtle wall to him in my mind and it was working very well...until tonight.

[anyone want to continue?...darn it, now that I have started the story, my imagination has started to run rampant, I've got the whole story in my head...:)]
[/QUOTE]
Really, being the one to post this thread, I only posted it like a simple and sweet post- just like that however, after reading your story, I feel you can write an Amazing Fan fiction FF on this story-- it really is beautiful.  I really request u to make this story as a FF as it already is in your head, however, create a new post for it!!!

I'm telling u it is really good, and maybe make the ff post in other forums u follow!!!
Its a big HIT!!! 😆 😆 😆

Do not really care too much about my post, but your story is simply sumthing that will have hits on the pages and many likes!! 👍🏼

So please, I am really interested in your story!
kanhaiya244 thumbnail
Really, being the one to post this thread, I only posted it like a simple and sweet post- just like that however, after reading your story, I feel you can write an Amazing Fan fiction FF on this story-- it really is beautiful.  I really request u to make this story as a FF as it already is in your head, however, create a new post for it!!!

I'm telling u it is really good, and maybe make the ff post in other forums u follow!!!
Its a big HIT!!! 😆 😆 😆

Do not really care too much about my post, but your story is simply sumthing that will have hits on the pages and many likes!! 👍🏼

So please, I am really interested in your story!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words...I think I got carried away...all this talk of how important an imagination is and how important it is that Lucky be able to watch cartoons, and here I am writing an entire fan fiction! :)  I am sort of on the fence of whether to continue it, as I realize that it is a romantic story, and it doesn't talk about the show...? Perhaps it isn't appropriate here? I don't know...but thank you so much for the nicest message, I really appreciated what you wrote! :)