Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Pata nhi lekin jab bhi hoga i will be on 7 heavens

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ComeBack of Shaurya (Page 3)" in Na Aana Is Desh Laado forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
pooja,i 2 think the same...but what i think is that
becoz of many circumstances,ammaji and family r in vain,sovikram vil cm 2 n that dia is a girl in a boys form.he will start liking dia and vil prpose her and due 2 bad condition dia will say yes...but she will cm 2 no that shaurya is vikram frnd and then...this all i think but i do't no in reality...but it is cnfrmed that varun is shooting fr naidlBig smile

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

yaa he will come he has no other option left and he cant ditch his faithful fans lolz...
actually priya he dosent add anyone on fb but one of my frnd is in his frnd list i asked her to ask him
if she does i will surely tell u all
pooja...m also simmi di's frnd...she said me that he has started shooting fr naidl Smile

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Wht?? He started shooting???? Really is that true please tell... If its so tonight i will hv best dreams

mallika21890

mallika21890

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yaaa...nd yes i dont wont vikram 2 be in between S-D :)
he shuld only do his duty...nd shaurya shuld enter d show lyk...i dont knw he will some how cum 2 knw dat diya was ryt..den he'll go 2 diya's house...wher aditya will tel him dat dey all r in veerpur...den shaurya will meet panditji some how...nd by dat time jhanvi will get married 2 rana's sons...den panjitji will take shaurya 2 mandir...wher diya will tel her everything wich happened till now...nd den shaurya will enter rana's house...some how...koi new character ban k...den he will help jhanvi...as she has no support xpcet here sasuma..

mallika21890

mallika21890

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
1 more thing i want to add is...as  shaurya has started shooting...dis means he will be back 2 show within 1 week or say 2 week...nd now a days the main focus of the show is on jhanvi's marriage...den how can dey show vikram falling in luv with dia... impossible...
shaurya cum bak...diya is waiting for u..!! :)

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Malikaaa luv u for wht u said
really wish wht u said comes true
shauryaaa waiting for u please come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallika21890

mallika21890

mallika21890

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
its high time now!!
shaurya wen r u cumng back..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.