Fan Fictions

1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 144

bella39

IF-Rockerz

bella39

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
awesome!! waiting 4 nxt update..please update soon & pm me plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tich.1990mg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika1992

IF-Rockerz

monika1992

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Really nice update..

tich.1990mg

007jindal

IF-Rockerz

007jindal

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Waiting

tich.1990mg

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
thank u friends for ur support,,,, next update in some mins...

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

SIRF MERE LIYE PART 7

Maan: GEETTT...

geet looked at him blanky... why he is over reacting so much, she is nothing to him today or tommorow she have to go,, least she know what place she has to him... and who care about tommorow...

Maan in his angry tone: geet tum kuch v kehne se pehle nahi sochti na,, tumhe nahi pata tum kya ho mere liye? subha v tumne socha nahi tha bolne se pehle aur abh bhi nahi... ek baar v nahi sochti tumhare accusations mujhpe kya effect padhti hain... huh bolo...

she looked at him still blankly, what place she have in his life how can she know... he never told her, more over their relation is 3days old... how can someone say like this... maan became softer and continue...

Maan: geet mujhe nahi pata tum mere baare kya sochti ho aur ye v janta hu k humara relation sirf 3 din ka hain, lekin trust me geet tum kaisi ho kya ho ye mujhe pehle din tumhari ankho me pata chal gaya tha... duniya maine dekhi hain lekin jo sacchai tum apne ankho me leke chalti ho wo kisike pass nahi dekha, sach kahu to kabhi kabhi apne aap se hi dar lagta hain kahi tumhe mujhse dur rakhne k chahat me apne aur kareed na leaayu aur tumhe v taqleef du...

maan came more close to her and slowly raise his fingers to her face and remove the tears with his thumb...

Maan: geet tum bohot khubsurat ho, aur jab tumhe pehli baar dekha tabhi najane kaise tumhari aur khichta chala gaya, sayad tumhari jagah koi aur hoti to usse v main bachata lekin apne ghar sayad hi lata, lekin tumse milke laga jaise we need each other... family se bicharne ka gam kya hota hain mujhe pata hain hala k ye baat alag hain k hamari judai apni family se thodi alag hain... subha jab tumne wo sab kaha mujhse wo saha nahi gaya so maine v overeact kar diya but yakeen mano geet main kabhi us iarade se tumhare kamre me nahi gaya tha,,,

this time geet rest her palm on maan's mouth,,, she want to hear maan's heart out but now he is pouring his gilt, her words that is not neccessary now...

Geet: maan mujhe aap pe varosa hain... wo ye sab maine apne frustations me keh diya... plss i m sorry about the morning...

maan slightly noded his head...and hold her hand...

Maan: i m sorry too geet... mujhe waise baat nahi karni chahiye thi...

geet too noded her head..

.Maan: umm dinner karle, tumne kuch nahi khaya aur mujhe bhook lagi hain...

geet was thinking about maan's words, each n every word was ringing like a bell in her mind and unknowingly she was smiling...aadi n bindiya saw this,, and he gave a sweet smirk to maan to which he passess a angry killing look... all 4 settle in the table and began with the food... now its turn to introduce the two lady... maan become a lil tensed which is unlike him and geet noticed it and thought may be he doesn't want to introduce them...

Maan: geet ye bindiya hain aur bindiya ye geet...

bindiya: maan naam to pehle hi pata chal gaya kuch aur batao iske bare me, kaha se aayi kya karti hain and more important yaha tumhare sath kya kar rahi hain? maid to nahi lagti...

that was BLOW

geet looks at him and said: hii bindiya... main sociology me masters kar rahi hu delhi university se...ye rahi qualification ki baat aur yaha maan k sath hu wo inho ne meri jaan bachayi thi aur yaha lee aaye... unhe kuch kaam hain to main v yaha unke sath ruki hu, baad me ek sath delhi chale jayenge aur main apni study puri kar sakungi...

bindiya aadi and maan looks at her in aww... she is well educated and lived in delhi how come he never saw her... (puri delhi dekhi hogi ye jaruri to nahi, thodi na 10 eyes leke ghumta hoga)...

Geet; aur tum? maan ne naam k alawa kuch nahi kaha...

bindiya smiled at her politely and hold maan's hand: hum bachpan k dost hain geet, ek sath badhe huye... aur delhi me rehte the...

Geet look at the hold: THE? matlab ab nahi rehte aur yaha tum kya kar rahi ho? maan to kaam se aaye honge but tum?

bindiya: nahi geet maan kaam k liye nahi mere liye yaha aaya hain...

ok no chappal plss. cliff hanger accha lagta hain :) .

more to come about geet and bindiya...

bechari bindiya sabki curosity badha rahi hain but ek baat batani hain... reality is bigger and plss be ready to get the SHOCK which is coming soon...

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKE I MADE WHILE WRITING THIS,, EK BAAR V CHECK NAHI KAR PAAYI,, WAITING FOR UR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 14 November 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.mishtimsknehavashiswati2011roststar432niki7611AISHAJSfatiya52110supernasahushailimgKashish9687richu26Nihsonsheetalvasaprathyusmilingdiyachilljoa123mans22saadi88ixrayamalu123star_777mishtibyashviagarwalcutemishtianky_sneha512maanshinats0101mayaparijssoodjayshu17tanvi04007jindalsmallvillemrk-1shruti_luvs_mskmaaneetmaahibella39impoojavermapunam2712hinal_maaneetshah10swetha10sweet scorpioHansaNhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--meena..preethiaIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
awesome
but u stopped near cliffhangerAngry
but y maan came to help bindiya
cont soon 
eagerly waiting for next
keep writing
thanks for pm