Fan Fictions

1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 144

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
updating...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
waiting...

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
    SIRF MERE LIYE PART 6

all three goes to maan's cottage where geet is waiting to apologise to maan, but worried about him as well,coz its 10pm and maan went 3 in the afternoon... maan knock at the door which is new to bindiya,, its his house, he has a key of his cottage so why knocking the door?

bindiya:
maan tum knock q kar rahe ho,, ye to tumhara cottage hain aur tum to koi maid nahi rakhte,, to before maan can answer geet open the door...

geet:
maan aap agaye, main kitn fikar kar rahi thi apko pata v hain? aise gusse me v koi jata hain kya... she continue her blabbering but soon stop to see aadi and LADY (bindiya)... umm ye kon hain?

bindiya want to answer her but stopped by maan...

maan:
geet pehle andar to aane do,, 10 mins se tumhari nautanki dekh raha hu, aur guest aaye to unhe andar bulake chai paani punchte hain, itna to janti ho na, ya ye v kisine nahi sikhaya...
geet was hurt by maan's statesments,, she was worried but all she got taunt and insult infront of a stranger... bindiya and aadi was a silent spectator of the whole picture... both can see the hurt geet, her face was concerned before and now its showng hurt...
geet welcome bindiya and aadi to the small living room... and she goes to prepare some food for them, she was hungry too cause she didn't had her lunch, was waiting for maan to back and she can apologise for her behavour...

maan came to his room, some where he was feeling bad for talking like this to her but the graet EGO is big... maan comes to the living area some time later to join bindiya and to watch geet ofcourse...

bindiya:
maan aage kya karna hain,, main aise tumhare ghar me nahi reh sakti ye sirf tumhari musibat badhayega...

maan:
bindiya maine tumse pehle v kaha hain tum meri zimmedari ho, aur tum yehi rahogi... main jaldi ye sab nipta dunga aur hum delhi wapas chale jayenge...
geet was silently listening their conversation and wondering who is she... and relation she have with maan... they are quite comfatable with each other...geet's mind was clouded by confusion...

geet brings the food on the dinning table,,, all 3 comes there and seated,, geet serve them food but she herself didn't have that was seen by the 3...

aadi:
ye kya geet tum khana nahi khayogi? ajao hamare sath tum v baith jao...

geet:
nahi aadi bhai, main nahi kahungi... mera matlab maine pehle hi khana kha liya tha... aap sab dinner karlo main apne room me ja rahi hu... mujhe neend arahi hain...

she goes from there,,, but her face was dull clearly indicating she didn't eat anything... now maan was feeling guilty by behaving like this... so he decided to talk to her and resolve all the thing becoz if she didn't eat how can he enjoy the food...

maan knock the door of geet;s room that was unlocked...

maan:
geet,  geet,, main janta hu tum abhi tak soyi nahi... kya main andar asakta hu...

geet:
maan aap yaha q aaye,, aap thak gaye honge aur apke guest v aaye hain, wo kya kya sochenge aap aise chale aaye, aur mujhe neend arahi hain so plsss kal baat kare...

maan came forward and rest his finger on geet lips...

maan:
bas karo geet, tumhe jhoot bolna nahi aata tumhari ankhe sarii sacchai bol deti hain, to jhoot bolne ki kosish v mat karna,,, tumhe neend kaise asakti hain jab k bhuke pet tumse kuch nahi hota... tumne kuch nahi khaya na... to waha se q chali aayi? hmm bolo...

geet was listening his words but couldn't saw in his eyes...

geet:
maan plss aap jayiye yaha se, mujhe bhook nahi hain so maine nahi khaya isme konsi badi baat hain,, aur wo aadi bhai n bindiya aapka intezarkar rahe hain aur guest ko intezar nahi karwana chahiye yehi sikhaya gaya hain mujhe...

maan can feel how much hurt she is with his words...

maan:
geet,,,,,, i m sorry...

MAAN SINGH KHURANA never said sorry to anyone in his life... but geet, hmm she is special...

maan:
i know main kuch jayda hi bol gaya,, subha v mujhe utna gussa nahi karna chahiye tha but geet i m really sorry... tab mujhe bindiya ki yaad agayi thi aur abhi v uski halat acchi nahi thi aut tum sawal pe sawal kar rahi thi to mujhe gussa agaya...
now its geet's anger boiled, she was worried for  for.. thats why she didn't have anything and what

she got to face an angry maan and his taunt and now to make the scene more disaster he mention about bindiya...

geet:
ohhh to main sawal pe sawal kar arhi thi,,, dopaher se aapki tension me bhuki pyasi baithi rahi k kab aap ayoge aur kab main apse maafi mangu, lekin nahi galti to meri hain... mujhe aapki fikar karni hi nahi chahiye na, aapke liye to itne saare log hain aur aapko meri fikar q hogi main thodi na kuch lagti hu aapki... main to ek bojh hu na jo aapke sar se utre to aapko shaanti mile... main chatter box hu... laparbah, jisse tameej nahi, hain na? aur pura din aapki fikar k liye mujhe kya mila firse aapki taane,, main kaisi hu meri parbarish kaise huyi hogi,,, she held his collar and said subha kya kaha tha aapne main kaisi ladki hu... huh aap kya jaane main kaisi hu, kabhi aapne jaane ki kosis v ki? kya huya mere sath, nahii aapko to charity karni thi to bacha liya mujhe us gundo se, mere ravan jaise bhai se aur ban gaye mahatma...

geet was crying but didn't stop her tears and on the other hand maan was having tears in his eyes... how much she is hurt that he can see in her face...
geet:
aapko mere character pe shaq hain na, socha jo ladki ek ladke ko kamre m aane de wo to jarur,,,,,,,,, chiii,, maine to aap pe sirf varosa kiya, aapnemeri jaan bachai thi aur mujhe ye sab samajh nahi aata... main kabhi kisi ladke k kareeb gayi hi nahi... lekin aapko to laga,,,, isse to accha hota aap mujhe milte hi na us din.. na hi aap mujhe bachate na main yaha aati. isse accha hota us din veerjii mujhe jaan se hi maar dete...

maan:
GEETTT...

that is enough for maan...he can accept a murder charge but geet's death he can't hear it anymore,, he was here coz he want to see the old bubbly geet but this hurt geet he couldn't tolerate...

precap: bindiya and geet...

i hope ye ss aap sabko accha lag raha hoga,, as i m really in writing all this o m sure im pathetic in it,, but thanks to all he ppl who press the like button, and their lovely cmnts has motivated me to continue this...

guys i have a problem with adding pics here, don't know how to upload in it as m new to IF, help me plsss...

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.mishtimsknehavashiswati2011jooooooooooooooroststar432niki7611fatiya52110AISHAJSsupernasahuKashish9687rubykatariyashailimgrichu26NihsonsheetalvasaprathyusmilingPoonamTdiyachilljoa123mans22ArjunKiAshsaadi88ixrayamalu123star_777mishtibneha512cutemishtianky_smaanshinats0101mayaparijssoodjayshu17divya22mrk-1sonu4eversmallvilletanvi04paponeconmaaneetmaahibella39impoojavermahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..preethiaswetha10sweet scorpioHansaNhinal_maaneet--Ratna--shah10IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
iam firstDancing
awesome 
feeling bad for geet
reveal who is bindiya soon pls
cont soon
waiting for next

Edited by meena.. - 13 November 2011 at 11:36am

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena..

iam firstDancing
awesome 
feeling bad for geet
reveal who is bindiya soon pls
cont soon
waiting for next

hey meena u r 1st one ClapClap,,,, dear bindiya's part need some more part so have faith on me plsss  SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meena..

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
amazing update.
poor geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tich.1990mg

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz