Fan Fictions

1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 144

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
fabulous update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tich.1990mg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashviagarwal

loved it.. Clap Clap Clap
awesome..Clap Clap Clap
i have already told u tat u r superb

thanks a lot dear Hug

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
awesome parts
cont soon
pm me after updating

tich.1990mg

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena..

awesome parts
cont soon
pm me after updating
sure dear, but can u add me in buddy list, that will be easy for me... Smile

meena..

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
updating...in next some mins

meena..

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tich.1990mg

Originally posted by meena..

awesome parts
cont soon
pm me after updating
sure dear, but can u add me in buddy list, that will be easy for me... Smile
i had send request add me in ur pm list

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
waiting...

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

SIRF MERE LIYE PART 5

Maan goes to aadi's place... he was so much frustated but doesn't know why he is feeling like this...he knows it that geet is a girl who doesn't think before saying something,, so why he is feeling like this...

Aadi: maan tu yaha, is waqt, hum to shaam ko milne wale the...accha andar aaja...

Maan: haa aadi, kuch aur v discuss karna tha usi baare me,, so jaldi agaya...

aadi: accha thik hain,, tune kuch khaya kya? abhi 3 baj rahe hain...

Maan: hmm nahi, socha tere sath karlu...

Aadi: chal aaja...

aadi is maan's best frnd, he knew him too well... he knew something must went wrong but choose to kept mum... after their late lunch which was usual for them they went to thier converstion of fulfilling the plan...

Maan:aadi main 7 baje haweli jayunga,, ofcourse piche se,, upar k kamre k bahar jyada guards nahi hain,,

Aadi:lekin haweli me enter hona muskil hoga... andar ki wajah bahar gaurds jayda hain... ye thakur itna v bewakoof nahi hain...

Maan: ha aadi mujhe pata hain lekin jaise v ho jana to padega... accha piche ek badha per hain na... usse right wale room me window se entry mil sakti hain,, kya bolta hain?

aadi looked at him amused but he knows him too well,, he knew it,, maan can go any extent to save bindiya and for his duty ofcourse...

Aadi: hmm,, ok then i'll handle other gaurds... niche wale sarab thoda jayda pasandkarte hain,, sooo...

he said with a smirk, to which maan too smirk...

Maan: aadi sambhal k,, ye thakur thoda jayda shiyana ban raha hain... so take care of it...

6.30 pm...

maan n aadi comes to their destination,,, thakur haweli...guards r all over...

Aadi: he he he he typical aadi style,, ye saala itna darpok hain,, itne saare pille paal k rakkhe hain... its gona be tough but mera sher tu hain na... ye thakur jitna gsurd lagale hume nahi rok sakta... chal main in namoono ko sambhalta hu... aadi is in a villagers costume...and maan goes backward...

Aadi: aare aap sab yaha ho,, thakur saab ne aap sabke liye khas intezar karwaya hain... chaliye...

1 of the gaurd: tum kon ho? tumhe to yaha pehli baar dekha... he looks at aadi with suspicious eyes...

Aadi: wo main to mamuli gaowala hu saab... kal hi bahar se matlab mere gaon se yaha aaya hu,, thakur saab itne vale insan hain, unhone mujhe yaha kaam dediya... accha aap sab sayad bohot thak gaye hain,, main sara intezam yaha v kar sakta hu, apki izazat ho to...

actually aadi was earning their faith on him...aadi let them involve with him and earn their attention that could give maan enough space and time to reach bindiya... and maan was clever enough of using the time...

Aadi: ye lijiye,, thakur saab ne sabse acchi sharab mangawaya hain aap sabke liye wo v bilayti wali... bohot acchi hai...

1 of the gaurd takes it and gulp the full bottle,,,

Aadi: ye to gaya,, pata nahi kab uthega..1 glass khafi hain ek din sone k liye abb isne bottle pee liya,,abb bhukto...

maan found a tree where he can climb and go straight to bindiya's room...maan jump from the window and land in dark room...

bindiya: kon hain? plss mujhe maarna mat... main kisise kuch nahi kahungi,, pls mujhe is andhere se nikalo... mujhe andhere se dar lagne laga hain,,, plss mujhe bahar nikalo... mujhe dar lagta hain... plss mujhe mat maaro... she was crying and that is heart wretchning for maan... he come forward but bindiya didn't let him touch her.. she continuously walked backward to the farthest corner of the room,, dark room...

Maan: bindiya main hu,, maan... dekho mujhe... ye lo mera hath pakro,, feel me bindiya,, main maan hu... tumhara maan...

bindiya at 1st didn't want to trust but maan's voice that is one thing she can never forget in her worst situation of life...she ran to him hug him with her life...

bindiya: maan, tum agaye, main janti thi... maine insab se kaha v jab mera maan ayega tab sabki jaan lelega... ye sab mujh pe bohot torture karte hain... fir v maine apna complain wapis nahi liya... main janti thi jab tak tum ho mujhe kuch nahi hoga,, maan... she bitterly cried and cling to maan,,, maan too can't stop his silent tears...

Maan: ha bindiya jab tak main hu tab tak tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga main... abb chalo yaha se... main tumhe lene aaya hu... reality hit her... and looks at him unbelievingly...

bindiya: maan tum yaha aaye ho kisine tumhe dekha to nahi? q aaye itna risk leke,, kuch ho jata to... to mera kya hota maan... tum jante ho na...

maan: to tumhe yaha sadne deta... in rakshosho k bich... nahi bindiya, tum meri jimmedari ho... abb baate band karo chalo yaha se... aur maan singh khurana ko risk thoda jayda pasand hain... bindiya smiled at his statement... its the one line he used to say in their childhood...

they make their way to balcony of the room... but one of the gaurd saw them and before he can shout or move maan was beside of him... his one palm stop the gaurd to speak and ond hand smoothly hold his neck that could bend now and now he is dead now... but 2nd gaurd came and hold from back.. maan punch him on his stomac with his elbow and then a punch on his face... before he can do anything he was gone to death with maan's gun which was with silencer... maan hold bindiyas hand and jump from the balcony with the harnest he manage to carry.. thanks to his trecking and trainings... they reach to the ground and make a call to aadi...

aadi makes his way to maan and bindiya,,, bindiya hug him and he too got emotional to see the state in bindiya...

PRECAP: ahem ahem geet ka reaction kya hoga bindiya ko dekh k?

i know guys its short but will update next part tonight...

mera 2nd name to mistake queen hona chahiye... ufff kitna mistake karti hu,, previous part me v kitna faults tha... SORRYYY

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimsknehavashiroststar432niki7611AISHAJSfatiya52110richu26Nihsondiyachillmans22saadi88Kashish9687rubykatariyashailimgneha512amalu123ixraystar_777cutemishtimishtibjssoodmayaparimaanshidrashmeet12bella39maaneetmaahipaponeconanjucoolsonu4eversmallvillemrk-1meena..preethiasweet scorpioHansaNhinal_maaneetswetha10impoojavermahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--shah10IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top