Fan Fictions

1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 144

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by impoojaverma

superb!!!!!!

but ye bindiya ka kya secret hai????

hmm u have to wait to see who she is Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

impoojaverma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st ff on maaneet SIRF MERE LIYE THREAD 1 (link 2) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow..amazing update.
do continue plz
thx

tich.1990mg

Goldie

tich.1990mg

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

i m back with my ss... and here is the update...hope u like it...

SIRF MERE LIYE part 4

maan gets busy in his laptop and forgot about the arangements of geet's cloths,,

Maan:are main to vul hi gaya, geet ko kapre dene the,, chalo abb de deta hu...

at the other hand geet continue her blabbering and cursing session...

Geet:khota mujhe room me vej k abhi tak khud nahi aaya... aab main kya pehnu,, plss babji madad karo... chal geet jab tak wo dust danav nahi aata tab tak ek showe le lete hain... maan ayenge to knock to karenge, fir main unhe dress bahar chodne ko keh dungi aur unke jaane k baad bahar aake lelungi... wahh kya idea hain, sabash puttar...

geet patted her shoulder in appreciation...and goes to bathroom but before that she switched on the radio in full volume... (akhir bathroom tak song ana chahiye na)

aap sun rahe hain 98.3fm, aur main apna fav RJ rohit,, to aaj k haseen din ki haseen suruyat iss gane so ho to kaisa rahe,, main manta hu old id goild,, to aap me se kon kon mere baat se sehmat hain? give me ur view though ur calls but abhi kliye pehle suniye ye gana,,,,,,

Hmm hm hm hmm hmm hmm

haan, kya kaha?

Gum hain kisi k pyar me dil subah shaam

par tumhe likh nahi paayu main uska naam,,

haaye raam, haaye raam...

kuch likhaa?

Gum hain kisi k pyar me dil subah shaam

par tumhe likh nahi paayu main uska naam..

haaye raam, haaye raam..

maan goes to his cupboard and search for something that fit geet easily but all he can found a faded jeans and long white kurta,, so he went to geet's room along with the cloths... at first maan knock the door but nobody open it,, for sometime he called her name and then bang on the door but getting no response he decided to break the door, he was scared for some reason, like something might happen to geet...but to his luck door was not fully locked and his one bang was enough for the broken door... at 1st point all he can only concentrate on the volume of the radio,, he enter geet's room and at same time geet comes out from the bathroom in the bathrob...

geet was shocked to see maan infront of her in that state,, she is just in a bathrob and a man seeing her like that, is not her culture at all...maan was hell shocked to see geet like this but beside that he was surprise to see how beautifull she is...the innocence of her face attract maan, and he unknowingly started walking at her... and geet automatically started walking backward till then she hit the wall... now she is trapped between the wall behind and maan's rock solid chest...

socha hain ek din mainuse milke

keh daloon apne sab haal dil ke

aur kardoon jeevan uske hawale

phir chod de chaha apna banale

main to uska re hua deewana

aab to jaise bhi mera ho anjam

Ho gum hain kisi k pyar me dil subah shaam

Par tumhe keh nahin paaon main uska naam

Haaye raam haaye raam...

geet's breath became heavy and maan lost his breath in her sweet essence... her flowery scent and fruity shampoo made the room's atmosphere intoxicating... he became too close to geet that he can listen rapid heartbeat... maan was just in vest and track pant,,, his well built body and muscles was making geet weak on her knees... all she can want just feel him in her... the musculing scent, the aftershave was making the atmosphere more vunarable for geet... this kind of sensation was new for her,, she is educated but never in her life she came close to any man...

maan's finger goes its own way to her wet locks,, and his eyes travel from her nervous eyes to trembling lips,,he just want to captured the juicy lips into hips in a eternal kiss...

Chaya hain tumne jis bawri ko

woh bhi sajanwa chaahe tumhi ko,,

naina uthaae to pyaar samjho

palke jhukaa de to ikraar samjho

rakhti hain kab se chupa chupa ke

kyaa?

apne hotho pe piya tera naam

hao gum hain kisi ke pyar me dil subha shaam

par tumhe likh nahi paaon main uska naam

ho gum hain kisi ke pyar me dil subha shaam

par tumhe likh nahi paaon main uska naam

haaye raam haaye raam

the song has finished and geet come out from the trance and saw the proxcimity,, she want to come out from the room and she want to go somewhere that no one can find her at this moment,, she hit herself mentally for being so close to a man...especially to Maan...

Geet: umm hmm wo main,,

she was having difficulty with words... and top of that maan's eyes that was ovserving her every move was just making geet more nervous...

Maan: hmm,

Geet: maan

both came back to reality...Maan doesn't want to embaressed her...

Maan :geet wo main tumhare liye kapre laya tha,, ye lo...

and gave her the kurta and jeans... and geet took it hurriedly and went to bathroom to change... but when she saw the dress she fumed in ager...

she comes out from the bath room in that state only to amused maan...

Geet: ye kya hain,,, itna loose, faded main kaise pehnungi... mujhe abhi suits chahiye...

Maan: geet abhi ye pahen lo maine kaha na baad me la dunga...

but geet to geet hain,,,, she just come close to him without thinking anythimg,, mujhe abhi chahiye,, aur aap mere kamre kaise aaye,, hawww aapne mera room k door tod diya... aapko pata nahi ek ladki k room me aane se pehle knock karna chahiye... nahi aapka irada to kuch aur hi tha... hain na... ek ladki kamre kaise v reh sakti thi, aapko sharam naam ki koi chese nahi hain na? aap sare mard aise hi hote ho...

she continue her cursing sesssion without knowing the effect on maan and what will be the consequence...and hearing geet's assult maan became furious... because he can tollerate anything but not this kisnd of rubbish talk...

Maan: GEETTT... tumhe kuch samaj v araha hain tum kya bake ja rahi ho...tum mujh pe shaq kar rahi ho.. mere niyat pe... agar mujhe karna tha main bohot pehle kar chuka hota aur tum kuch nahi kar paati...aur jaha tak knock karne ki baat hain maine kiya tha,, tumhara naam v pukara lekin tum bahar nahi aayi aur aati kaise suna hota to na... jabke tumne volume itna kar rakkha tha... aur ha geet main to ek ladka hu lekin tum to ladki ho tum to ruk sakti thi,, aur jab tumne mujhe dekha tab chilla sakti thi,, lekin tumne aise nahi kiya... ek ladki ki izzat kya hoti hain, sayad tumse behtar main samajh sakta hu lekin wo tum nahi samjhogi, bolne se pehle thoda soch liya karo geet...

somewhere geet can feel that maan's words were not just words,, he was in great pain when he said all this,, and now she is feeling ashamed of her words,, she was so embaressed that she blabbered all these...

maan goes to his gym to practise thai chi,,,, actually apna varas nikalne,, uff gussel maan kitna hot lagta hain...

geet comes to the gym and begin to say something but maan didn't let her complete...

maan goes from there as he was geeting mad at her...

PRECAP: none,,,, will updating in next some hrs if i get some like as well as cmnts ...and plsss do tell me where i can improve, and all the mistakes ad what do u want to see in next updates...

plsss do tell me how it is wih ur likes and coments...

sorry for all the spelling and grm mistakes...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 November 2011 at 1:06am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiroststar432niki7611AISHAJSfatiya52110supernasahurichu26mamatha.NihsonPoonamTsheetalvasamans22ArjunKiAshsaadi88Kashish9687shailimganky_sfariya20neha512amalu123mishtibyashviagarwalcutemishtiangelarafjssoodjayshu17divya22drashmeet12maanshinats0101mayaparimaaneetmaahi007jindalsonu4eversmallvillepaponeconhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaswetha10HansaNhinal_maaneetshah10meena..preethia--Ratna--IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Krishna_Sourav

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tich.1990mg

007jindal

IF-Rockerz

007jindal

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Superb cont soon