Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kunal-sidhi

kunal-sidhi

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hai, i am new here. I really like the show very much .and i am a huge fan of sameer soni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*shumi.harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunal-sidhi

hai, i am new here. I really like the show very much .and i am a huge fan of sameer soni
wow...welcome to this forum dearHug love your user name...kunal-siddhi Tongue

Edited by shumi. - 29 October 2011 at 8:59pm

kunal-sidhi-Swetha-harshdb

kunal-sidhi

kunal-sidhi

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">wow...welcome to this forum dearHug love your user name...kunal-siddhi Tongue</font>
thanks .and i really love kunal and sidhi so much. So i use their name for my user name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">wow...welcome to this forum dearHug love your user name...kunal-siddhi Tongue</font>
thanks .and i really love kunal and sidhi so much. So i use their name for my user name
yep...in this forum all are kunal-siddhi crazysTongue...we all love SiNal like any thing...Tongue so from now onwards one more fan our list...i wish to see you active in this forum Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunal-sidhi-Swetha-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Hi, not sure what to call you, but welcome to Parichay forum. Glad you joined it. And yah, I also love Sameer very muchDay Dreaming. He is the sole reason, I started watching the show. BTW nice user name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunal-sidhi

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
welcome to fourm dear.. we really need a fans like you here...Smile

but i guess you have to introduce yourself in

*~Parichay Introductions Corner~*

thread dear

have a great time on this forum..

good luck
Smile one more thing pls register your name in kunal siddi fan club and comment on everyday if it is possible for you...

Edited by harshdb - 29 October 2011 at 11:48pm

kunal-sidhi-Swetha-shumi.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Come to myTongue ...oops our parlourTongueWink...says me.Tongue...a very warm welcome to you darlingHug...iam glad to see that more and more members are joining the forumClapStar...we all are crazy Sinal i.e KunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Siddhi fans EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso your name just rings a lovely bell in my heartEmbarrassedLOLLOL...iam a grt Smeer Soni fan tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...i have liked him since the days of A Mouthfull of SkyClapStar...he is handsomeDay Dreaming and is an extremly talented actor tooStar...be active in the forum and participate in every disscussionStarTongue...hope to see u in in the forum regularly.   Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kunal-sidhi-Swetha-shumi.harshdb

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Come to myTongue ...oops our parlourTongueWink...says me.Tongue...a very warm welcome to you darlingHug...iam glad to see that more and more members are joining the forumClapStar...we all are crazy Sinal i.e KunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Siddhi fans EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso your name just rings a lovely bell in my heartEmbarrassedLOLLOL...iam a grt Smeer Soni fan tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...i have liked him since the days of A Mouthfull of SkyClapStar...he is handsomeDay Dreaming and is an extremly talented actor tooStar...be active in the forum and participate in every disscussionStarTongue...hope to see u in in the forum regularly.   Tongue

LOLLOLlots of emotions Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunal-sidhishumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.