Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys! :) I have just come up with the idea about This whole Shaym secret being let out and of course Shaym denies it& Anjali goes on believing he is an angel.However there is a twist
So kick back, relax and enjoy :)

So I Hope You will like my fan fiction! :)

Part 1

Khushi collapsed there and then and just cried. Why can't anyone believe me?  I haven't done anything wrong. Shaym that snake he tricked me, he tricked us all.

It had been 2 days since Khushi found the true colours of Shaym. She couldn't comprehend why or what led him to it. No matter how much he denied it, it all made sense to her he was the reason her Dad was paralysed. Slowly hour by hour she put the pieces together and thought about every time her father had gotten worse Shaym just happened to be around including the day he was sent to the hospital. She couldn't believe she had agreed to marry this snake, all the preparations, cards and invites had been made but the night before the wedding everything came out.

She sat in her room for hours on end unable to understand what had just happened. She had gone to the Raizada Mansion to tell everyone about Shaym . This all happened when her Dad had started to get better and was able to talk and he revealed everything to her. She had sat there astonished that day. Shaym came back to the Gupta household to find his bags had been removed, he had been confronted by Khushi's dad too, yet he still tried to deny everything and anything he could.

"Khushiji humari baat suno.."

"HUMNAI BOTT SUNAI SHAYMJI ABIT AAP SUNAINGAI!!!" She shouted back in tears.

Khushi suddenly plucked up the courage to raise her hand and slap him. "GET OUT!" which resembled somebody she really didn't want to think about.

Later that day Khushi went back to her room and thought everything through and it suddenly occurred to her while thinking of her Laad Govener that she need to go to the Raizada Mansion.

She sat in the auto-rickshaw rehearsing what she needed to say, her whole world had to from neon-bright shinning colours to grey. Almost like a rain cloud was hovering over her.

She slowly walked to the door and knocked'.

She stood with her mouth wide open and squeezed out a very hesitant "AAP?!".  It was none other than Shaymji himself. She ran past him only to find a room filled with a bunch of bitter old faces glaring back at her.

Khushi soon found herself in a very complicated situation as she explained everything.

"Khushi jut bulrai she came to me! Mai tumse bot pyaar kartai Rani Saibah!" Shaym persisted.

"Hum jut nai bulria! This is the tenant I told you about Anjaliji please hum such kari" Khushi  fought.

Khushi fought with everything in her but soon found herself unable to even believe that Shaym had gotten away with it. All Anjali could see was a perfect husband that loved her.

"Mere Shaym ase Nai he!! Bilcul nai!" Anjali yelled.

In desperation Khushi shot Arnav a look as tears trickled down her cheeks she tried to explain but they refused to hear her. Arnav looked at her angrily, suddenly he went back to everything he believed and he told himself he knew it from day one she was a gold-digger.

"Please Anjaliji believe me  please." Khushi said in a defeated and heartbroken tone.

Something in her tone suddenly struck Arnav and made him think Khushi was telling the truth.

"Rani Saibah I would never do this to you, you know me. You're my whole world, sirif Aap." Shaym  lied.

Khushi ran to the poolside feeling so angry and upset as well as weak that she was willing to do the one thing she never thought of'ending her life. Her heart was aching, she was feeling dizzy. Slowly she began to let herself go'.

Everyone in the Raizada Mansion downstairs were all confused, Arnav made a quick escape to find Khushi.

He had a feeling Khushi was by the pool so he ran to see where she was. He didn't know why but he felt he needed to, he just had to be there. To his horror he saw Khushi slowly letting herself fall with her eyes tightly shut as she whispered "I cant take this anymore..".

"KHUSHI!!" He yelled and grabbed her hand as if he would never let go.

Sorry it isn't that good but please tell me what you think! :) X Embarrassed

Part 2 on Page 6 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1934509&TPN=6&#48461536

Edited by RabbaVe - 26 February 2012 at 10:47am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmartwinstar46Kalpanaslaila889aksneeLaks05shamagoyalneena2000s_sunsi_luv_arshidq123kp123mistletoe22gagsyChicagoCarole1Haniibeeayesha786xxxpiyushidancedanceRRsunshine33arhi01ssr565shalinikanagukelowna16memariojoa123Asmita88pooh_91Chanel17sriarshiHasanaNowferCrazySaRunianFarighInsanindiansrock7Chezzie13ranukamakshiprincessaaliyabeautiful1jessjazz-Kryan-WittyKittysushi-larashgirl000sun2011P4ROblah_blah3.pari.ccuteaangelcpervaiz~~BaBy~AnGel~~YPNHK_kiFANno.1hemvb-sia-niru273HADmishtihkhb17Yazzy91Honkytonk_SK_reyaa.MeetPremeerdbr_kmichilove_kukisparikhiqbals4ever-Atiya-devishreeIshrafan11-shamima-deeps_92..Damsel..littlemoiMsCeylonN0306aditi07ekiholoilakianizrythtaniksFAYKHAN29meenalumaAquaBluez17Krishnaluv94soni4evaanodaksgfanmoon_mineSandCastle.samiya.059zee10--Siva--lara3110.infinite.alicia212preethissweetie_angelminuuShafooMariaa.RD.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-Prinsesse.Suvi-Sanjana-..Anita..OnepoundChicBigbang_GD-Areeba-siva2901.hea.-JollyJabeen-MephistoMariaArHiholic-Dark_Fantasy-IsleOfCapriTarantallegradumas.FlawlessSarun.Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Arhi- Aapkeleye! >{PART 11 FINAL PART -P 39}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Res

Edit

Wow! Poor Khushi! I hope she is okay :)
Do pm me u uPdate!! Update ASAP!

Edited by aquablue17 - 29 October 2011 at 5:19pm

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Please Like The FF Post if you want to be added to the PM list :)

Edited by RabbaVe - 29 October 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni4eva

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

great ff rabba veClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

great work... keep it upThumbs Up

D'ohwas beaten by aquablue for first positionAngryLOLLOL

Edited by aleena1 - 29 October 2011 at 4:49pm

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
brilliant!!! do continue please.

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thank You So Much! :)

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome,loved it,can you pm me when u update plz

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Goldie

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Woo! Nice one yaar! Please continue and PM me too! Embarrassed What a leech! I can't believe Anjali still believes him, but so so glad Arnav has a bit of heart left and goes to see how Khushi is! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top