Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Some info regarding Aamna....

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey friends........ My friend came here today morning from Mumbai and will be leaving in the evening after the ceremony. So the two of us sat down to go through the forum. I wanted to show him what we do here. And imagine to my shock I saw the news about Aamna. I showed it to my friend also. He says that it is not completely true. Yes Aamna has shown some displeasure regarding the story. She is of the view that the story line later (post-rajeev jail) is not up to the mark. KTH might face trp problems then. She is of the view that something should be done regarding it. Moreover my friend says that..... what Lalwani has said regarding Aamna's role being less is all wrong. She is going to play a major role later in the story.... There has been no talks of Aamna leaving the show. She has just said that she is a bit displeased with the present storyline. She has never said of leaving it. It is just a cheap media gossip. (My friends view)

Also Balaji's know about different mistakes being made by the director. They have gone through different forums and groups and they know what wrongs they have done. Good that we always made a point to show them the mistakes.

One more thing............. today on star plus they are showing an event... in which they are going to ask some simple questions..... of those if you answer correctly you may win a dinner date with Kashish, Mr. Bajaj, Mahi, Rishi.... So do watch it all of you. I can't so maybe I'll miss out. So bye for now. Will be going off............ Waiting anxiously for the evening to come πŸ˜ƒ

Will try to come back tomorrow......... if not surely on monday. Trying to get the contact no. or address of Aamna from my friend..... sitting beside me.... But he is not relenting as yet. Chalo dekhte hai kya hota hai.... Bye now............. Hope this might cheer you all up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prarthitab thumbnail

Thanks for the info Sujalfan and I wish You and Waheeda ALL THE BEST. May this SPECIAL day be full of fun. laughter and joy and wish you two life long happiness.

Congrats and once again ALL THE BEST,

Tuli

fruity_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

congrats and thnks for the info

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Sujalfan...also pls thank your friend on our behalf for being so nice and passing on info to you.............Njoy the evening.

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great news SujalFan... and yes... ENJOY... This indeed is a very special day for you... Wish you and Waheeda the very best in life 😊

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Thnks for the info and have a great evening!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sujalfan, for this info. Hope you have a wonderful evening😊
Mohsin thumbnail
THX 4 SHARING THESE INFORMATIONS SUJALFAN.................😊