Fan Fictions

You Found Me - ArSh OS (For Sri) Epilogue PG 6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina_angel

nice one

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KaShti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Found Me - ArSh OS (For Sri) Epilogue PG 6 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila.N

Laila.N

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OMG ! That was MINDBLOWING...

I can't get over the feelings you put in that part...wow...

I totally loved the scene, everything was so intense, so beautiful and enchanting... Just like a fairy tale...

I loved the intense dance and their connection during that part... Then they both unsettled feelings without exchanging any words...and finally when she came back, the dialogue was just perfect, right amount of words to make it outstanding. 

I read every sentence thrice at least... I just think it's perfect !

And you're writing style is totally amazing, conveying well every feeling. You use the right word in the right place, everytime ! I just love it so much !!

Gosh, please try to write more, and do definitely pm me your work. Would love to read more from you :)

Take care,

Laila

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-KaShti-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

OMG!!!!!!!!
Big smile
Embarrassed
Thank You Sooo much Anuuu HugHugHug

Reserved :p
=))

Hug

MY GAWD!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugANUUU HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I am so grinning like anything after reading aliya's reply belowWink...WOHOO I am so Lucky...HUAHAHASillyEmbarrassed

YOU ARE suc h  TERRIFIC MIND BLOWING WRITER MAN! I am so Looking forward for more!

I Sooo loved it jaan...!
Embarrassed
hat was TRULY PURELY MAGICAL!...thats the word that come instantly!
Realy Magical.!

I felt so Like in Heaaaveeen , with the world in slow motion, a romantic tune at the background, The atmosphere so white and pure ..absolutely Serene... with fairies angels magics love anddd KaSh in front...

I swear this has got to be a Unique writing something like this I am reading for the First time...and I am so very in Love with this.!
and to TOP THIS ONE was for MEEE :D:D:D

so making me go...
BlushingBlushingBlushing...ooolalala...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Perfect description, nothing more nothing less, simple Apt!

I generally skip few detailed descriptions in some of the stories coz of the lack of time for sure, studies and all not allow me much, so like you know I have to read the stories which are descriptive in a bit fast forward motion. :p
but i could not help it here...i have read each and every word with all the punctuations and all here. not once and thrice by now.

RESRVEDDD! :p

Awww, Sri, I am so happy that you liked it!!! Embarrassed  I was so nervous cause you know na, I totally adore your work, so I was thinking how will she like it...and awww, your words are making me feel so humble. Am blushing like mad. Seriously hun, am so thrilled that you felt I wrote it well and that you liked the atmosphere I created. I have this liking for masked balls and the idea just came to me by random and I thought how awesome would KaSh and dance and fairy lights be? So I wanted to try and paint a picture of that, and I am so happy you felt it was magical. That is such a compliment. I am so touched now. Embarrassed  Thank you hun! Hug  And awww, I had to gift you s'thing a bit special na. Wanted to make it as good as I could for you. Knowing you liked it this much makes me so glad that I penned it down. Embarrassed

-KaShti-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

OMG ! That was MINDBLOWING...

I can't get over the feelings you put in that part...wow...

I totally loved the scene, everything was so intense, so beautiful and enchanting... Just like a fairy tale...

I loved the intense dance and their connection during that part... Then they both unsettled feelings without exchanging any words...and finally when she came back, the dialogue was just perfect, right amount of words to make it outstanding. 

I read every sentence thrice at least... I just think it's perfect !

And you're writing style is totally amazing, conveying well every feeling. You use the right word in the right place, everytime ! I just love it so much !!

Gosh, please try to write more, and do definitely pm me your work. Would love to read more from you :)

Take care,

Laila

Oh wow Laila, thank you so much for this lovely comment! I am delighted that you thought it was that good and that you felt I wrote well. Embarrassed  It means a lot to me that you feel I got the dialogue just right, because that is always the part I worry about the most, especially striking the right balance. Thank you again for your kind words, and yes, I will for sure write more and I will remember to PM you about it too. Embarrassed

Laila.N-KaShti-

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Completely Edited my Post NOW! :D
Love you Hug

DulceAmor

nightstar

IF-Rockerz

nightstar

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

This was one of the best fairytales i have ever read...i actually went to a trance while reading t...totally unaware of the world...it wd always remain sth i wd go back and read over and over again...can u plz plz p;z write an epilogue for thsi plz???

Oh wow, thank you! I am really honoured that you'd go back and read it again. I'm really happy to know you thought it was that good. An epilogue - sure, why not? I'll give it a shot and post it soon. Embarrassed
Dancing

DulceAmor-KaShti-

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -KaShti-

OMG!!!!!!!!
Big smile
Embarrassed
Thank You Sooo much Anuuu HugHugHug

Reserved :p
=))

Hug

MY GAWD!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugANUUU HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I am so grinning like anything after reading aliya's reply belowWink...WOHOO I am so Lucky...HUAHAHASillyEmbarrassed

YOU ARE suc h  TERRIFIC MIND BLOWING WRITER MAN! I am so Looking forward for more!

I Sooo loved it jaan...!
Embarrassed
hat was TRULY PURELY MAGICAL!...thats the word that come instantly!
Realy Magical.!

I felt so Like in Heaaaveeen , with the world in slow motion, a romantic tune at the background, The atmosphere so white and pure ..absolutely Serene... with fairies angels magics love anddd KaSh in front...

I swear this has got to be a Unique writing something like this I am reading for the First time...and I am so very in Love with this.!
and to TOP THIS ONE was for MEEE :D:D:D

so making me go...
BlushingBlushingBlushing...ooolalala...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Perfect description, nothing more nothing less, simple Apt!

I generally skip few detailed descriptions in some of the stories coz of the lack of time for sure, studies and all not allow me much, so like you know I have to read the stories which are descriptive in a bit fast forward motion. :p
but i could not help it here...i have read each and every word with all the punctuations and all here. not once and thrice by now.

RESRVEDDD! :p

Awww, Sri, I am so happy that you liked it!!! Embarrassed  I was so nervous cause you know na, I totally adore your work, so I was thinking how will she like it...and awww, your words are making me feel so humble. Am blushing like mad. Seriously hun, am so thrilled that you felt I wrote it well and that you liked the atmosphere I created. I have this liking for masked balls and the idea just came to me by random and I thought how awesome would KaSh and dance and fairy lights be? So I wanted to try and paint a picture of that, and I am so happy you felt it was magical. That is such a compliment. I am so touched now. Embarrassed  Thank you hun! Hug  And awww, I had to gift you s'thing a bit special na. Wanted to make it as good as I could for you. Knowing you liked it this much makes me so glad that I penned it down. Embarrassed

Oye... it was still reserved, now completed, ab pura padho :D :p

The KaSh, The Dance, The Fairy lights - were Really Awesome :D

I really appreciate your thinking and that you so beautifully penned it down <3 :D

I am so a fan of this KaShified Masked Ball <3

Kudos to you :D
:*
Hug

Thank You :D
Star
Love you :D

Hug

DulceAmor

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

This was one of the best fairytales i have ever read...i actually went to a trance while reading t...totally unaware of the world...it wd always remain sth i wd go back and read over and over again...can u plz plz p;z write an epilogue for thsi plz???

Oh wow, thank you! I am really honoured that you'd go back and read it again. I'm really happy to know you thought it was that good. An epilogue - sure, why not? I'll give it a shot and post it soon. Embarrassed
Dancing

sabz gone crazy and so me. :p

Epilogue too :D *dhinchak dhinchaK*

I Love you Anu :p Blushing

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top