Fan Fictions

You Found Me - ArSh OS (For Sri) Epilogue PG 6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

nightstar

IF-Rockerz

nightstar

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
This was one of the best fairytales i have ever read...i actually went to a trance while reading t...totally unaware of the world...it wd always remain sth i wd go back and read over and over again...can u plz plz p;z write an epilogue for thsi plz???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorOkThanksBye

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Found Me - ArSh OS (For Sri) Epilogue PG 6 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Oh Man <3 You're such a wonderful writer. I Loved each & every part of this OS, And especially the title which executes the summary of the whole OS So deeply!Embarrassed

I Loved it how you spoke about the desperate emotions inside Armaan's heart, and his loneliness before he found her. I Enjoyed myself thoroughlly while reading this OS! Would love to read your other works if you'll write any. Thankyou so much for PM otherwise I Would have missed on this one! :(

AMAZINGGG Work!Clap

P.S-HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY Sriii <3

DulceAmorOkThanksBye

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
nice one

DulceAmorOkThanksBye

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmayurfan

Beautifuul os Smile Totally luved it!

Thank you! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

OMG wow that's an amazing OS <3

It was perfect :D

Oh wow, thank you so much! Embarrassed

OkThanksBye

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

OMG this was soo dreamy! You should write more.

I loved how you described everything. it did make it sound very fairytaleish and so magical. I literally had held my breath in their intimate moments because you described so thoroughly and intimately, i felt like it was just them in the moment. Absolutely wonderful. srishti you hell of a lucky girl to have this piece of writing written for you =)

but please do consider writing more OS's or even better FF's

Thank you for such a lovely comment! I'm really pleased that you liked it so much and that you thought I described everything well. I'm also flattered that you'd want to read more of my work. I do want to write more on KaSh and I will certainly try to bring some more OSs or an FF. Embarrassed

-Aliya-OkThanksBye

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

This was one of the best fairytales i have ever read...i actually went to a trance while reading t...totally unaware of the world...it wd always remain sth i wd go back and read over and over again...can u plz plz p;z write an epilogue for thsi plz???

Oh wow, thank you! I am really honoured that you'd go back and read it again. I'm really happy to know you thought it was that good. An epilogue - sure, why not? I'll give it a shot and post it soon. Embarrassed

OkThanksBye

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforever10

Oh Man <3 You're such a wonderful writer. I Loved each & every part of this OS, And especially the title which executes the summary of the whole OS So deeply!Embarrassed

I Loved it how you spoke about the desperate emotions inside Armaan's heart, and his loneliness before he found her. I Enjoyed myself thoroughlly while reading this OS! Would love to read your other works if you'll write any. Thankyou so much for PM otherwise I Would have missed on this one! :(

AMAZINGGG Work!Clap

P.S-HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY Sriii <3

Thank you so much hun! Your words have totally made my day. You are such a great writer yourself, so hearing these praises from you is one of the highest compliments ever. I am so pleased that you enjoyed it and thought I executed the story well. I could honesty have gotten a whole ff out of this, I had such a strong feeling of what both of them were feeling, it was hard to cut down and keep it short. LOL  I was inspired by the song by The Fray, so credit to them for such inspiring lyrics. And oh wow, sure, I will PM you when I write something else. Embarrassed

ksgforever10OkThanksBye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top