Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
never yaar...after all now it's neelami track n after this is a cute sa baby girl/boy in naksh life...!why all are always posting such posts...yrkkh leap's...leap lega toh we'll surely cum to noe in news n all...!n waise no chances so chillaxWink

Edited by sweet_deepshi - 31 October 2011 at 9:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh rishta's Leap (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
no... i don't think so...a cute track on the little prince/princess is expected...

Meow_Aleena

IF-Sizzlerz

Meow_Aleena

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i think ho ga 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I dont think they will have a leap they should show cute moments with the baby and some new stuff not g3 being the same old bossy boots and akshi listening to her all the tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top