Reserved.. No comments!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
    Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣I guess till class 1 but till date my mom still run behind me but majaal hai I drink 🤣
    What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛Ah I always used 2 believe in action rather thn words I m sure I would have beaten ppl around me as todler instead of speaking in sophisticated manner
    When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?U tell me whn did u stop?😉😆.I was a child how would I remember tht😕😆
    Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! Oh I do remember I was 2-3 years old & was holding a baby of 6 months.I was tired so I threw tht baby on floor & went 2 her mom & said aunty I threw the baby of urs as I was tired holding her🤣🤣
    What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳Not particular.Dad's files used 2 b toy 4 me.I used 2 ruin thm.Actually I was always been dad's daughter so everything he used 2 own was mine.I used 2 make his pony
    As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].Ya my mom used 2 tell me tht I was brat actually I m brat,very stubborn,beating boys was my fav hobby.So whn there was pin drop of silence in house my mom come 2 knowe ki yeh toofan k aane se pehle ka sanata hai🤣🤣
    As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? Ok I used 2 love paste so I used 2 swallow it whole.Plus I used 2 use my toothpaste 4 painting walls
    As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉Ya I was linked wid my childhood buddy.V usewd 2 play with eah other & evn beat each other.All those who linked me wid him I used 2 beat tht prsn as well🤣
    Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?There r many kya bataon.Ok I know this is dirty but I used 2 put my urine in glass & one of my relative drank tht yuck🤢 & he was very confused wht kind of water was tht but later whn he came 2 know I ran away🤣🤣
    Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!   
    Nishi.singh: Chalu evil
    Chakku:Tharkey ki thakuraein
    Anurag:Tharkey
    intruderfast:Besharam ladka
    Coeur2PsychoFMS:Jealous GF
    Ritzie:pagal
    TOTAL-ROMANTIC:Abhaiya manic
    Rumi:Buddy
    Abhayfan_dishu:Mata
    Carisma2:naughty
    Rupa:Nalayak evil
    sidchu:Sid syndrome
    Heena_mehta:Sweet
    princess_xeelan:Darling
  1. matwamango:Chuppa rustam(All those who think her masum bachcha.Go read her FF.Iska brain is very wild😉😆)
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 Till around 6 months ...
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 "Mamma" 😳
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? I stopped wearing diapers when I was around 3-4 years... 😛 I had gathered enough shame by then ... 😆
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! I don't remember this but I was told when I was little around 2 years... It was winter and it snowed alot outside... my brother and my sister were going out to play and wanted to tak eme outside too... My mom was persistant... but let them... After comign outside they put me somewhere and I sat there and they themselves went away and got busy playing... forgetting about me... I sat there and ate snow... and it wasn't till my mom looked out the window and saw me eating snow all alone that she came and got me.. my face all blue because of the snow eating... 🤣 
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳 I didn't have a favourite toy... I had this stone I liked very much...🤣 (it was outside) So whenever we went outside and passed that stone I had to climb it and then jump.. & this was a must everytime... Even though we were in a hurry or something... I just HAD to... 😳 It wasn't a big stone a little one... but still big one for me then ... It was my favourite thing.. 😳

6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I was very chubby when I was born... the chubbiest baby born ever... I was known for that...
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring?As every baby, eating the toothpaste was the best part... I tasted sweet... 😳 The boring part was then I wasn't allowed to eat it...
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 Nope... I was very unique ... 😳
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? No, no pranks... I just bothered them alot when they went shopping... 😈 But no pranks... 😳
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! 
~~sharneel-(Pari) :)

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣
    I think 2 😕
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛  I just shouted at someone 😆
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? 6 months 😆
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little!  Yes I can. I remembered always having short temper and once I threw my slippers in my dadu's food plate in a fit of anger 😆
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳  I think it was a truck with lights and I made it bathe in a tub of water to clean it and the lights all were destroyed 😆
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I was very obedient baby 😭 isilye aaj tak mujhe orders maanne padte hain 😭
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? i used to like the taste of toothpaste and always used to swallow it 😆
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉  nope, I was always considered too studious 😆
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?  always, but once I wrote "ye ladki pagal hai" on the back of my cousin's suit and she didnt know it and went to her college like that and was made fun of by all her friends😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!   
    --anurag--: besharam buddhu
    romaila: evil crime partner
    cuteshrishti: twistedbrain
    total-romantic: my soul tweenie (hum dono ki soch bahut milti hai)
    chakku: cuteness ki dukaan
    Coeur2PsychoFMS: shy besharam (ye shy hai ye mujhe stalking se pata chala aur ye besharam hai ye sab jaante hain 🤣 )
    matwamango: seriousjoker(uske FFs padhke sabko woh serious lagti hai, par usse baat karo aur uske emos dekho tab pata chalta hai ki woh hum sab ki tarah joker hai 😆)
    -rumi-: cutiepie
    ilove99: msgossip
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣
    I still do 😆

2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛
    I don't talk much.

3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?
    Yesterday

4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! 
    Going on IF

5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳
    Myself!

6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].
    Being... me.

7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring?
    I loved the part where I brushed my teeth but hated the part with the brushing of the teeth.

8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉
    *blush*

9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?
    umm... Do I HAVE to confess to my crimes?

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣
    Till i was 3 😕
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 Chup!!!!!!!!!!That was my favourite word. Even now i love this word 😆🤣
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? Never wore diapers. I was always in terry nappies out of cloth 😆
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little!   I always used to make everyone do everything for me. I was a lazy child i still am 😆
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?😳  My favourite toy was my lullaby song machine. I used to take it everywhere with me 😆
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I was very obedient baby 😭 this is why now i don't follow orders but give them 😉 I am know for my infectious laughter usually leading others to laughing and don't take myself seriously. I know how to have a good laugh. 
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? i used to hate brushing my teeth. My mom used to brush them yill i was 9 😆
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉  nope, I was always considered too studious but as i got older i became more interested in them 😆
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?  Pranks were my bane. I used to play pranks on my sisters taking away their toys and hiding them and placing salt in their cereal. I was very cheeky😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!   
    I never really converse with many people probably due to being so engrossed in my writing FF's and OS. I need to get a life. But from those i do chat to now these are the main ones.
    cuteshrishti: My cutiepie- I can really have a real laugh with her
    total-romantic: Soul sister
    chakku: cuteness personified
    Dishu: My Gem😆(I share a special connection with Dishu. She makes me feel like i can be myself)
    -rumi-: Bengali sister who i barely get to see now due to our time difference
    Charu-Angel where have U gone? 
    Destiny aka Lekha-Soulie
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
    Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 Till about the age of 8.
    What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 Coka cola maybe?
    When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? I have no idea 
    Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! Going to my Grandma's, beating my cute lil cat, 😭 being a spoit brat 24/7,😛 and my twin best mates. 😊
    What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳 My real baby sized doll
    As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. Talkative, little miss madam, stubborn, bratty.
    As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? Paste is a winner, the task itself is boring
    As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 Well the teasers looked like this OuchOuch afterwards
    Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? me? and pranks.. ooh lala never missed a chance ! 😛
  1. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! CHAKKU - Joker, Shrishti - Mini Me, Minnie - The mouse, Hema - besharam, Divya, Manal, aleena, rabi - Behoodi! myself included.  
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣hmm...i still can't do it now😆i will spill milk!!!!god its so yucky!..
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 iiyya(related to bhiiyya means brother my mom says this shows my luv for my bro)😆 i think is it really bcoz i fight with my bro all the time..kal hi usne mere hair mein bleaching cream laga di thi😭😆
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?i didn't wear them ..or don't remember wearing it but i remember wetting it😆but i hate when other kids do that now😈eew!
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! i was always read story books at night.i was a storybookworm i am still.
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳my pillows i played ghar ghar with them...i still luv my pillows😆i can't sleep without my pinky pillow😎
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].wetting the bed my bro tease me alot for that☺️stubborn i fought alot with my bro still do
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring?
    enjoyed wasting water...and hated when dad made me brush by holding my hands .I hated to brush my mom always used to ask brush kiya and i used to run and food in my mouth and come.And used to say ab toh kha liya ab kya karoge😆and then!!aah**ooh**
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉nah!!!everyone is was and will be my bhai!!!😆
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?yeah!!😆i used to check everyone's messages and open every thing when i went to others house like a curious cat.😈check every room

spill the cream and do poocha with it😆see i saved water😈
    i ate my mumma's himalya tabelets all together...sucked its flavour then threw out😆when mumma came then jo dhulai hui!😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!   

disha-updesh dene wali momma😆
    seli-nautanki baai
    anurag -besharm bhaai(why my all bro's r besharam😆)+gf ki dukan
    ayesha(annie)-my bhakt
    ash-pampered chutki!
    chakku-chocolate ki dukaan😆
    prati-gunda mera dabba uda le jaati hai😆...partner!A 2😉she only knows whats it.
    ayesha-kambakt 😆she kept it herself😉
    minahil-kumbh ke mele mein bhichdi sis abhi tak nahi mili...

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣

2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛

Duddu😆(Milk In Punjabi)

3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?

10😳

4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! 
    Yes,Sitting In Swimming Pool Naked,I Always See them Pics And My Mum Has Them On FB,How Embarasssing😳

5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?😳

A Sheep Teddy Bear😳
    Big&White&Cuddly

6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for?
    Having A Habit Of Drinking My Milk Bottle,Finishing It,Sitting Up,Throwing On Floor And Shouting"Kaakaa"😳

7. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉

Yes My Daddy,Hes Old But Baccha At Heart🤣

8. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  

Shreyuu(Maangeetcrazy) Never Say No-No🤣
    Hetuu(sweetcoco) Umrao Jaan
    Zaaruu(zaara25)Choccyy

Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago

Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? I dint drink milk in bottle...I started drinking in cup after the age of 1...

What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  bobo (this word I said when I first saw monkey at the age of around 11 months when I started speaking)

When did you stop wearing diapers ? 3

Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! I used to touch the ground whenever I was happy & which I continued till I was in 7th grade

What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?a doll gifted by my father which still I have with me but not in the same condition  

As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed , etc]. a very shy & a little fatty...as I never left my mother's hand & run here & there..always sat as an obedient child

As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? I loved both the taste & keeping my teeth clean...I used to brush twice a day which I still do...I dint find that boring as I was always in favour of cleanliness

As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react?  At kindergarten one boy used to pull my cheeks & used to run after me I used to get very angry & even sometimes I had beat him too

Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? No, I was peace-lover

😆😉😛

1.      Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! charu21-username (as she is my greatest frnd & guide) I would love to call her The Mentor & a sweetheart           

2.      kyunkilmafan-username...my best buddy...I dont call her by any nickname but I would like to call her CD     

3.      frndshp_luv_dmg-username ...nickname -Amz..

4.      ahujatanvi-username...nickname..tanu..

5.      DhruvZr-username...nickname..dhruvie..  

6.      PurpleFairy-username..nickname...neetzz..

Edited by -Honeybee- - 12 years ago
Superb Post Radha👏👏

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣  3yrs approx
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 maama
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?  approx 3 yrs(my mom knows that)
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little!  i was bit scary,i used to get afraid of snakes,i was a girl look like at the age of 3😆😆
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?  😳 Racing Car😆😆 hmm i used to love remote wala cars alot,i remember i used to buy a toy car every week coz i used to break that car within a day😳😆😆
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. Wetting The Bed😆😆
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? Taste of toothpaste😆😆
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉  hmm my uncles's child whose name was anu...we used to play husband-wife game😆😆😆 when we are 6 yrs old😆😆
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?  nah..i was so innocent😉😉
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!  Toofan(yoga23priya)  and Sweet(Kriya_Life)😃😃
Note my answers are in black bold and blue...

have to say nice post radha👏👏👏 it was very entertaining😃😃 keep it up dear😊